The 2021 Gold Cup

Knoxtnhorn

Mexico is so exposed to the counter right now but it’s because they know we have nobody that will burn them. Arriola is a black hole. We can’t string three consecutive passes together to play out of trouble and make them pay. This is so freaking ugly. Might as well just put in Dike and go route 1. 

• Like 1

I don’t know shit about soccer, but just watching this I’d say the US is dominating. Way bigger/faster than Mexico. Mexico has put up more shots but none of them have really gotten close, US has much higher quality shots, just got unlucky. Especially on that one that hit the post. I’d say US wins this 1-0 or 2-0. 

I don’t know shit about soccer, but just watching this I’d say the US is dominating. Way bigger/faster than Mexico. Mexico has put up more shots but none of them have really gotten close, US has much higher quality shots, just got unlucky. Especially on that one that hit the post. I’d say US wins this 1-0 or 2-0. 
You could've stopped after those first six words.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

You could've stopped after those first six words.

Its True GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yep, and the rest of your statement proves the first part.

The US has had their chances, but Mexico is in command of this game. Shots represent a chance to score, you might not get them all, but if you are outshooting the other team a lot of times you are going to win because you are going to have a lot better chance of getting one of those through.

Mexico is also doing so much more with the ball, they are creating better chances. US has size? And, have done little with it. They aren't physically dominating this game.

I don't disagree the US can win this game, but Mexico has been the better team.

3 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:
6 minutes ago, ztejas said:
This would be a monumental choke job by Mexico. 

Why don't you do your sorcery thing and make USA score at your command? Might be our best chance.

Because I have no idea what is going to happen. The Zardes goal was just a gut feeling I had based on how the game was going.