Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

3 hours ago, Handcruser said:

I dont think most think that.....just a minority of them.

What is going to be funny is Lucci has been talking for the past X years about their recruiting classes being championship caliber, hidden gems, able to control the LOS, will be part of the new wrecking crew, electric, wouldn't trade a single one for any horns, competing with Bama and Clemson now, will propel them to the natty, total studs, etc. This year, its Jimbo one of four, best in the country, knows hot to win it all etc.

So when they suck what's the response? Either lucci cant recognize talent (of course he cant) or jimbo cant coach.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

aggy will have a locker room full of excuses if they don't do well....blame jimbo or sumlin's players, or whatever....aggy never runs out of excuses.

Not only do they predict they will do well this year; I had one tell me in person that they expect to win 9 games this year because anything else is a disappointment.  

His reasoning? They won 8 with sumlin just about every year, but the Jimbo effect should result in a minimum of one more win per year, and it would happen right away in the first year with sumlin’s croots.

42 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Not only do they predict they will do well this year; I had one tell me in person that they expect to win 9 games this year because anything else is a disappointment.  

His reasoning? They won 8 with sumlin just about every year, but the Jimbo effect should result in a minimum of one more win per year, and it would happen right away in the first year with sumlin’s croots.

The aggies I work with feel EXACTLY the same way. I cheer for the inevitable roller coaster disaster every season, but I’m gonna be surly as all hell if and when it goes down this season.

Just now, golfclap said:

a couple of things

that guy's twitter makes me sad. 

his last name really is bumfuck? 

that guy has a journalism degree from Aggy?! 

he's an insurance agent? is that what the Aggy network is? So that sad fuckups like Daddy and this guy can get jobs? 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattbohmfalk

If you want a $200-500k beige house in a Houston exurb and get really excited about the one or two times a year you can drive a boat on a sad little artificial lake, the aggy network is for you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, golfclap said:

a couple of things

that guy's twitter makes me sad. 

his last name really is bumfuck? 

that guy has a journalism degree from Aggy?! 

he's an insurance agent? is that what the Aggy network is? So that sad fuckups like Daddy and this guy can get jobs? 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattbohmfalk

He’s a typical aggy who talks about aggys and the Military, yet he never served. 

45 minutes ago, texifornia said:

If you want a $200-500k beige house in a Houston exurb and get really excited about the one or two times a year you can drive a boat on a sad little artificial lake, the aggy network is for you.

That’s pretty spot on analysis. I have to admit, though, that my Aggie buddy took me out on Lake Conroe last month and it was a blast. 

1 hour ago, George Clooney said:

There it is. You just can't make this shit up.

Matt Bumfuck is a complete fucking douche. Talk about an arrogant prick.

The scoreboard is ALL that matters. We built our lead over them because they suck at football (in general) and have an inferiority complex of mass proportions. We beat them...thats it. Its about coaching, resources and athletic ability. Period.  It doesn't heve a damn thing to do with a political viewpoint. If conservatism and blind loyalty were the recipe for success, Baylor would have a few skins on the wall. They don't.  I won't stereotype every aggy, but in general they suffer from group think and a herd mentality. Matt Bumfuck is the poster child.  Their own arrogance is going to drive them straight over the cliff. I for one will fully enjoy watching them land.

Please cue Mr. Randolf Duke...winning wars.. values that matter...What a joke. This guy took a big deep swig from the jizz jar.

6 minutes ago, BigSwingingD said:

Matt Bumfuck is a complete fucking douche. Talk about an arrogant prick.

The scoreboard is ALL that matters. We built our lead over them because they suck at football (in general) and have an inferiority complex of mass proportions. We beat them...thats it. Its about coaching, resources and athletic ability. Period.  It doesn't heve a damn thing to do with a political viewpoint. If conservatism and blind loyalty were the recipe for success, Baylor would have a few skins on the wall. They don't.  I won't stereotype every aggy, but in general they suffer from group think and a herd mentality. Matt Bumfuck is the poster child.  Their own arrogance is going to drive them straight over the cliff. I for one will fully enjoy watching them land.

Please cue Mr. Randolf Duke...winning wars.. values that matter...What a joke. This guy took a big deep swig from the jizz jar.

I have a daughter who is closing in on her PHD in biological engineering. She recently weighed in on the aggy group think/herd mentality references and assured me a more fitting description would be a “hive mentality”. One of her project was a study involving bees. The parallels she outlined seemed to support that comparison. 

No pics

• Like 1

Oh man, I hope that isn't the outlook of a single aggy that's had a little too much koolaid...I want ALL of them fully bought into this line of thinking. All aggy everywhere, even those sons of sheiks at aggy Qatar..

6 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

These people are so fucking weird. 

Every high school in America kids are cornered into getting one.  Every college tries the same, it's a coup for a few national jewelry outfits.

100 million Americans had/have one of these things somewhere in the back of a drawer, gave it away, lost it, whatever.   Then there's aggy.   If they were up north somewhere it likely would have evolved as the aggy letter jacket.  

Every high school in America kids are cornered into getting one.  Every college tries the same, it's a coup for a few national jewelry outfits.
100 million Americans had/have one of these things somewhere in the back of a drawer, gave it away, lost it, whatever.   Then there's aggy.   If they were up north somewhere it likely would have evolved as the aggy letter jacket.  

I traded my high school ring in when I bought my wife’s engagement ring. Think the gold was worth $180. Good deal.

Holy. Fuck. This might be my favorite since the breakdown of single plays in the spring game with terrible defensive breakdowns, to illustrate Jimbo's brilliance as a playcaller. 

From the Tarp article "Offense two deep: Wood changes up things and not just at TE"  
Have any of you guys seen Wood try to block? Sternberger replaces Kirk?  FUCK. YES. \m/ 

Tight end: Trevor Wood has changed the dynamic of the offense in the fall from the spring, trending it more towards what Fisher would like to run from a personnel standpoint. However, he also provides another big body up front the help out the offensive line not just as a run blocker but as someone who can chip and double defensive ends to extend the time a quarterback has to hold the ball. Jace Sternberger is basically Christian Kirk’s replacement in the slot (not any of the wideouts) and both quarterbacks tend to look for him in the passing game. He’s capable of running that option route unlike anyone else since Rod Bernstine in 1986 and should have a big year regardless of who’s throwing it to him.

16 hours ago, texaslong said:

He’s a typical aggy who talks about aggys and the Military, yet he never served. 

If I'm not mistaken, the tea-sipper thing originates from them saying that they were farmers out working the fields while the decadent, unmanly tu grads sat on the porch drinking tea. This new thing about winning the wars actually sprung up long after all students were required to join the Corps.

Essentially, these "non-reg" Aggies sip tea while the guys in the Corps who actually join the service go and fight the wars.

At least they're consistent in claiming reflected glory. Aggies are Alabama and 101st Airborne, you fehgs.

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

Holy. Fuck. This might be my favorite since the breakdown of single plays in the spring game with terrible defensive breakdowns, to illustrate Jimbo's brilliance as a playcaller. 

From the Tarp article "Offense two deep: Wood changes up things and not just at TE"  
Have any of you guys seen Wood try to block? Sternberger replaces Kirk?  FUCK. YES. \m/ 

In his two years at Kansas, Jace had 1 catch.  In his 12 games at football powerhouse Northeastern Oklahoma A&M Community College he had all of 21 catches for 336 yards.

But this guy is replacing Christian Kirk?  With Starkel / Mond throwing to him?

This is going to be appt viewing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

In his two years at Kansas, Jace had 1 catch.  In his 12 games at football powerhouse Northeastern Oklahoma A&M Community College he had all of 21 catches for 336 yards.

But this guy is replacing Christian Kirk?  With Starkel / Mond throwing to him?

This is going to be appt viewing.

But he torched aggy’s shitty secondary in the spring game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Is it out of line to say that aggy's secondary is arguably the slowest in the P5?  Their two corners run 4.7 & 4.8.

Why teams like Ole Miss and Arky Chad have a very good chance of beating them.  Those guys against AJ Brown and Lodge is a huge mismatch.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Is this real? Charles Oliver & Debione Renfro are both that slow?

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/220725/debione-renfro

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/208972/charles-oliver  (looks like ESPN has Oliver at 4.66 - I thought he was a 4.7 guy).