Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

30 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

You would think Shepherd was committed to aggy and Saban was about to flip him with the comments in this thread.

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Board/20/Contents/Javonne-Shepherd-official-visits-128252833/

It is bizarre watching them realize that bidding war kids aren't particularly loyal to anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

It is bizarre watching them realize that bidding war kids aren't particularly loyal to anyone. 

It is of an accord with their usual behavior, however. For aggy, the idea that anyone wouldn't jizz themselves over the chance to declare undying fealty to all-things-aggy simply never occurs.

Just now, texaslong said:

Hilarious that Jimbo guaranteed the #1 or #2 ranked class several times. How the hell do you guarantee something like that? He’s a bigger idiot than I thought. Probably one of the stupidest things you can say, especially to the aggy faithful.

I'm sure he'll be heartbroken when he realizes that he let aggy down by not fulfilling his promise. 

Then he'll remember that he's making $20k today, and every day for the next 9 years guaranteed, and he'll probably feel a lot better. 

5 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Hilarious that Jimbo guaranteed the #1 or #2 ranked class several times. How the hell do you guarantee something like that? He’s a bigger idiot than I thought. Probably one of the stupidest things you can say, especially to the aggy faithful.

He can refer them to the Liucci 44.  Promises made.  Promises kept.

5 minutes ago, texaslong said:

It was the perfect thing to say to the faithful. Jimbo knows what he is doing.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

It was the perfect thing to say to the faithful. Jimbo knows what he is doing.

Exactly. If by some miracle it comes true he is hailed as a genius. If not, the BOMC conspired against them and they actually DO have the #1 or #2 class but the sips made sure they didn’t get credit for it.

In the aggy mind they cannot lose.

Just now, Auto Driller said:

Exactly. If by some miracle it comes true he is hailed as a genius. If not, the BOMC conspired against them and they actually DO have the #1 or #2 class but the sips made sure they didn’t get credit for it.

Yeah, I haven't seen the exact logic they'll use yet, but I promise there will be logic determined by which they actually had the number 2 class and some grand conspiracy pushed them out of it. 

It will require significant mental gymnastics to follow, and it will be widely accepted as fact by the texags faithful. 

14 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Yeah, I haven't seen the exact logic they'll use yet, but I promise there will be logic determined by which they actually had the number 2 class and some grand conspiracy pushed them out of it. 

It will require significant mental gymnastics to follow, and it will be widely accepted as fact by the texags faithful. 

Right now they are blaming Herman and Texas for some of their recruits dropping in the rankings. This has been fun and I’m actually gonna miss Herman when Texas fires him last month like Luicci predicted.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Brauninger belly aching and conspiracy theorize about recruiting rankings for a good 10 minutes at 41:30

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0111272-ruxa.mp3

Lol pure gold.  Love how they say they "know" Herman is tampering with committed recruits.

Ryan BrauningerStaff 3:06p

North Forest OL Javonne Shepherd has already started his long weekend at Bama and Georgia according to a source near the recruitment. 

Alabama CB commit Christian Williams still has plans to be in College Station tomorrow for an official visit. 

Sounds like the ship is quickly sailing with Amite (LA) ATH Devonta Lee. At this point, I do not expect a visit to A&M based on what I was told this afternoon.

Bradley Dale Peveto is back in Tennessee to visit with Chris Russell and those around him today

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

And TexAgs will be there to scoop up new willing subscribers to learn The Truth About What's Going On 

1 minute ago, Butch Had Not said:

Does texags hold an emergency meeting today to handle the tu situation?

If they do, you wouldn't know about it because it’s double secret and being held in broad daylight in their cavernous but otherwise empty trophy room. No trophies to get in the way and all. 

5 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

It's why I listen whenever I can. 

It’s funny to hear them getting angry over that stuff. Most journalists that cover teams can report news without letting their emotions get the best of them, but not Looch. I love looking at his twitter from time to time when he criticizes national guys that might have an opinion on the play of an aggy player. Thin skinned like the rest of aggy group.