Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

18 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I love the argument that a player who is a member of the high school class of 2019 and will arrive on his college's campus in 2019 should not count as a 2019 recruit.

In aggy’s defense, that doesn’t even come close to one of the dumbest arguments they’ve ever made.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Brauninger belly aching and conspiracy theorize about recruiting rankings for a good 10 minutes at 41:30

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0111272-ruxa.mp3

I feel like this link needs a warning. It contains pharmaceutical grade Aggy misery. Like fentanyl crossed with Elvis’ medical cocaine. 

• Like 1

Just now, texaslong said:

Didn't Looch say that this years aggy secondary class would probably be better than the one Texas signed last year? Seems like they aren't even better than the secondary class that Texas signed this year. 

When talking about Texas recruiting, "secondary class" could have multiple meanings. Are you referring to recruits at DB positions? Or recruits committed after having already signed somewhere else?

Of course, our class is better by either measure. 😎

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

aggy still doesn't understand how this shit works. All the precedents point to YES, he will count in our all-important 2019 rankings, the same rankings that only aggy deems more important than winning football games on the field.

And if he doesn't, then he'll count towards 2020, a class we're going to really kick the shit out of them in.

But yes, he should obviously count towards this class.

26 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Didn't Looch say that this years aggy secondary class would probably be better than the one Texas signed last year? Seems like they aren't even better than the secondary class that Texas signed this year. 

Yes he did. And no, they’re not. 

Of course he said it before Bama poached two of their guys. 

1) McCoy’s family is well-off. The premise of him having his hand out is laughable. On top of that, the logic that he’d only take the money after signing is, well, not logic at all. 

2) Just last year Bama had a rankings adjustment for a player that transferred in the same season, in August. 

What I love is that they’re incapable of even basic reasoning and objective thinking. It forces them to come unhinged repeatedly, to our pleasure. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

What I love is that they’re incapable of even basic reasoning and objective thinking. It forces them to come unhinged repeatedly, to our pleasure. 

They’re so blinded by hate they can’t see straight. That’s what 80 straight years of failure does to you. Bitter, bitter, angry losers.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

1) McCoy’s family is well-off. The premise of him having his hand out is laughable. On top of that, the logic that he’d only take the money after signing is, well, not logic at all. 

2) Just last year Bama had a rankings adjustment for a player that transferred in the same season, in August. 

Like Manziel family level well off?

3 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I suck at links and stuff but I found them without a login.

Gracias. I perused a few earlier and only one was longer than ~5 to 10 posts. 

I don't pay to view sites and I don't register on other school's sites, so I don't see what is behind the Moron Wall.

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

If you can’t trust the Liucci 44, what can you trust?

Things I trust more than the Liucci 44:

Balsawood airplanes in a tornado. An edible chastity belt. A snowman in Yemen. A "speed limit 55mph" sign at the Daytona 500. Drunk Joe Namath around an attractive sideline reporter. A rattlesnake in a rabbit hutch. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Their narrative of big bad sec collapsed when we dominated UGA.  Their narrative it Jimbo kicking Herman’s ass in recruiting just collapsed in the last few days.  

So you're saying that "their narratives" tend to collapse... and suck ass*?

*Is that Corps Ass? or Sheep Ass?