Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

“Seeing the unbias” 

JFC aggy. It’s unbiased! I literally had to go back and undo autocorrect just to type that quote out 

You’re an embarrassment to our state. If you really want to be SEC so bad, why don’t you relocate your shithole of a school to the Southeast?

Cool, I'm down with old school, Cold War Berlin style mapping.   Just make a flag lot out of highway 190 and give that shitty town to their new in-state stepdad LSU.  

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Indeed. He's been a mainstay on their boards since 247's inception.  

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Just highlights how and why Taylor Hamm and Billy Liucci make money from that idiot fanbase.

To be fair, our own $9.95'ers aren't all that wonderful, either. Other than the fact that we have the guy who fucking invented the $9.95 recruiting board.

Edited by Rimbo

19 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

For a truly unbias and unshammed view of recruiting rankings, head on over to Looch44

neon beat me to the awe and wonder for today. 

Edited by Treefidy
It's hard to type dumb with outocorrect, so how does aggy manage so effectively?

1 hour ago, Fud said:

Didn't want to sign early because he wanted to take more visits, and so Bama replaced him with Banks 

Havent been following him closely, but for awhile LSU was confident in landing him 

they upgraded with two guys we thought we had a shot at in banks and carter. he's probably a safety/corner tweener, and we have plenty of those already. 

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

If Starkel leaves, and Mond gets hurt who is their backup qb? A walk on?

Actually, there's a decent chance Foster is going to be better than Mond. Not an especially high bar, I grant you, but still, he was a 4* for a reason. The real question is what happens if he goes down, because Man-Bun and Calzone are neither one of them ever going to be FBS quarterbacks. Of course, being in the SEC, they can probably get by with subpar QB play.

2 hours ago, Treefidy said:

For a truly unbias and unshammed view of recruiting rankings, head on over to Looch44

neon beat me to the awe and wonder for today. 

That's the genius of the Liucci 44. You don't know if any upcoming aggy commits are 45th or 445th when he moves them into his rankings. No one can be disgusted when Deneric Prince makes the Top 44, because Liucci surely had him at 45 or 46.