Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

I was in the camp of not caring what Shepherd does, but fuck it, I want more aggy tears, so do whatever you need to do Herman to keep him.

With Bru it doesn’t matter anymore as far as perception goes.  Just like after we ran Georgia off the field no one gave a shit about their win against a depleted and unranked NC State.  And forgot their big win against LSU 

52 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:

What does Leah Knight do besides pose with recruits? I understand she is the aggy antithesis to BC, but does she perform some sort of service? I mean, other than what it looks like she's there to do. Brewster seemed to take the helm while he was there.

I'm sure she absolutely sucks at her job. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

Yep. 

It is 100% about race. "this dude sure does talk a lot" is one baby step removed from "that uppity boy". The reply using the thinly veiled "professionals like Leah Knight and Austin Thomas" only cements it. White people. They mean white people. 

The guy who said that is in high school and apparently wants to work at TexAgs when he gets to aggy. I guess look out for some dipshit named Luke Leifker "rising up the ranks" in a few years.

8 minutes ago, jet black said:

Fucking lulz that they have convinced themselves that Jimbo is a better coach than Herman, when Herman whipped his ass with about half the talent. It’s about the aggyest thing ever.

Yeah, but Jimbo recruited that shitty OL at Florida State. That’s not fair. 

"Bo Darvill" on Texags spent last night signing off every thread with "he is a transfer.. he won't count"... up until 2am...still at it... he was all over it with the Iraqi information Minister act.

I check back today... after some sleep.. 

and the threads are gone. 

we saw it.. asshole... you and that dumb fucking "David Puddy"... wrong again... no matter what you delete. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Yeah, watch Texas keep Shepherd and get Lakia Henry, and further separate themselves from aggy.

I suspect Jimbo will find a couple last minute 4-stars to sign out of nowhere like he did last year and will end up ranked in front of us.  Might not be possible if we get Lakia Henry though. 

Edited by EZ$