Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

*sigh* 

Layden Fucking Robinson and Blake Fucking Trainor? hell of a Oline coach? GTFO with that shit "aggsy". 

Hopefully your next troll/sock account is better because this one is tiresome and shitty. 

Jim Turner sucks as an OL coach. Sherman was the guy who evaluated and developed those linemen.  There’s a reason that dumbass was the running back coach at u of Cincy when aggy hires him for the second term.  And the reason their line sucked last year.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Jim Turner sucks as an OL coach. Sherman was the guy who evaluated and developed those linemen.  There’s a reason that dumbass was the running back coach at u of Cincy when aggy hires him for the second term.  And the reason their line sucked last year.  

Aggy's line has sucked the last 3 years when Turner was brought back.

14 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Hullaboo, Duwayne Duwayne says you better get on board because the Texum coaster is rolling  and you either with us or agin us.   Them there Western schools that stunk it up ain't going to put up with it no more.  We stunk it up since 1939 but we ain't gonna put up with it no more cause Karen and Jimbo and Leah has big titties.   We dominate.   Our studs don't need no Gatorade awards because they are SEC and don't get thirsty.  Jerry Schmidt sees to that.   We won't be a laughingstock no more for 100 years.  Quit posting crap that makes us sound ignorant.

Texumcoaster.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

Dx0Px2FV4AEFerN.jpg

"Just listen to Herman.  He has a flat-out weird side to him."

These fuckers are desperate.  Jimbo Jones Boomhauer Baggins the Cuck-bearer sounds like a used-car salesman.  It's been said several times the past 48 hours, but bears repeating: the UGA game broke them in a way we could have never anticipated.   Unparalleled cognitive dissonance is kicking in.  They are on the edge of the abyss in Mount Doom, grasping for Their Precious to give them One Last Fix of Moral Victory.

This is pure, uncut, galatcially potent misery.  The battered aggy misery scale is going to have to be recalibrated this spring.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

These fuckers are desperate.  Jimbo Jones Boomhauer Baggins the Cuck-bearer sounds like a used-car salesman.  It's been said several times the past 48 hours, but bears repeating: the UGA game broke them in a way we could have never anticipated.   Unparalleled cognitive dissonance is kicking in.  They are on the edge of the abyss in Mount Doom, grasping for Their Precious to give them One Last Fix of Moral Victory.

This is pure, uncut, galatcially potent misery.  The battered aggy misery scale is going to have to be recalibrated this spring.

Well, as the weirdest fans in college football, perhaps they feel like they're in a position to diagnose that. 

Maybe I'm in the minority, or I'm biased, but I truly believe we have a better TE haul than they do. Leibrock is as good as Cupp, and Wiley is going to prove a lot of people wrong. I like Cupp, but their other TE (I won't even begin to butcher the kid's name) really isn't that great. He looks slow as shit and meh. He may turn out to be good and I'll eat crow, but I seriously doubt it. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

"Texas has had top 10 finishes forever but their teams haven't been good."

aggy has invented the inverse of "ipso facto".

"aggy is gathering power".

like the forces of sauron.

the cuck-bearer will deliver galactic supremacy.

Our top 9 finish in 2018 would be there 2nd best season in the last 25 years.  

42 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Don’t underestimate the Clemson effect. When aggy was contemplating a jump to the SEC, Clemson was their trump card that demonstrated how they were going to be the unparalleled football power in Texas. As they said it then, Clemson used to be good before the University of South Carolina joined the SEC. But once that happened, USC became the dominant football power within the state and Clemson became a non-entity.

• Like 1

This post on texags from yesterday was briefly quoted a ways back but i thought deserved a quick recap:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3017213

(OP) GinMan

HeisMond 2019 #NINK

WestPoint Aggie

Why not! Would love for him to prove so many negative b****es wrong!!!

AccountantAg

No income no kids?

Bill Superman

Mond has more potential than any QB we've had in a while.  We will never have another JFF - so it's time to quit comparing every qb to him.

GinMan

Not sure they are aware it's Starkel at :59

HoustonAg2106

How can you tell?

Geratric Punk

RACISM!

Windy City Ag

We were ready to bench him permanently after the Auburn game and now we are planning the Heisman campaign.  This place is awesome.

26 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Maybe I'm in the minority, or I'm biased, but I truly believe we have a better TE haul than they do. Leibrock is as good as Cupp, and Wiley is going to prove a lot of people wrong. I like Cupp, but their other TE (I won't even begin to butcher the kid's name) really isn't that great. He looks slow as shit and meh. He may turn out to be good and I'll eat crow, but I seriously doubt it. 

absolutely. 

aggy is experiencing the (inevitable) first stages of evidence that they are still who they are, have always been, and always will be. This is a one hundred year rinse/repeat that they finally thought they bought their way out of (at considerable debt, expense, and emotional investment) only to get the tired same reminder that the top of the hill is no closer than it ever has been. They are panicking because the truth is creeping closer in spite of every exhaustive effort on their part to validate their irrational groupthink narrative that they are relevant.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Dude. You’re terrible at evaluating prospects. Don’t trust your eyes when you watch a guy’s film. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm still astounded by the troll who thought he could slip in the idea that Jim Turner is anything other than freeze dried dogshit as an OL coach. I mean, him collecting a paycheck is even more larcenous than what "The Chief" did for all those years.

Shhhhh!

• Like 1

I love how they keep saying they kicked our ass along both LOS, and we are being propped up by skill position talent.

Their OL class is entirely 1 prospect and 2 loaves of bread.

Their DL is going to take a hit because Mowry and Ellison aren't qualifying. That leaves them with 3 guys. Again their DL class is entirely 1 prospect and 2 others that may or may not pan out.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I love how they keep saying they kicked our ass along both LOS, and we are being propped up by skill position talent.

Their DL is going to take a hit because Mowry and Ellison aren't qualifying. That leaves them with 3 guys. Again their DL class is entirely 1 prospect and 2 others that may or may not pan out.

Nonsense. All their prospects are already at or above a healthy college playing weight. Just think where they’ll be in 3 years! 

I love aggy it’s the same shit spin every year just insert the new coach. “Sherman is the man just watch”, “Fran is taking us to the top”, “sumlin is our black Mack and we are about to dominate”, “jimbo has the best personality and is gonna take us all the way for years and decades and possibly centuries to come”.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I love aggy it’s the same shit spin every year just insert the new coach. “Sherman is the man just watch”, “Fran is taking us to the top”, “sumlin is our black Mack and we are about to dominate”, “jimbo has the best personality and is gonna take us all the way for years and decades and possibly centuries to come”.

The alternative is telling Aggy the truth and them going full Suicide Cliff Okinawa with it. Those people are not well. 

10 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

This here is the best.  They were saying the same stuff last year about our OL haul while they were taking JAG's like Barton Clement and Tank Jenkins.

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Mowry not qualifying is a real head scratcher. He goes to Katy Taylor. That's darned good public school with great teachers and support staff. He must have just said f*** it and decided to never attend class. 

• Like 1