Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

Why do some of you guys think aggy has a better OL group for this class?  They have Green and then what?  No way I'd trade Johnson, Hookfin, and Shepherd ( this is assuming he sticks ) for Green and whoever them other 2 guys are they have.  Some kid from Hallsville without a single highlight of pass pro.

• Like 3

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Why do some of you guys think aggy has a better OL group for this class?  They have Green and then what?  No way I'd trade Johnson, Hookfin, and Shepherd ( this is assuming he sticks ) for Green and whoever them other 2 guys are they have.  Some kid from Hallsville without a single highlight of pass pro.

Will aggy be running pass plays next year?

2 hours ago, Kill Switch said:

The Ags have some great players committed and frankly I wish we head their DTs.  And maybe a couple of their linemen.  But here is how I rank things.  

QB - Texas by a wide margin.

RB - Push, neither team did very well here, if Whittington turns out to be our answer at RB then Texas by a land slide.

WR - Texas beats them but not by much we got some great players but so did they.  

Oline - aggsy by a big margin, this could change by the end of signing day 2, but for now I'm calling it for them.

TE - Aggsy, again but not by much, they got a great one but so did Texas.

DE - Texas and by a good margin, we got immediate help and we got some long term guys.

DT - aggsy by a large margin, Leal is a beast and I'm just happy we don't have to face him.

LB - Texas by a large margin an I mean reallylarge.  

CB - I'm not sure, they got a great one and a good one we got a couple of really good ones also.  I'd say push.

S - Push, I like their safeties and I love our safeties so I'm happy, and they are happy.

Texas class is better at QB, WR, DE, and LB.  Their class is better at Oline, TE, DT.  Tie at RB, CB, and S.  

In my estimation, Texas should be ranked higher, but not by much.  It's funny, they should be happy with their class just like I would be even if they were still ahead.  Damn, they just can't be happy unless we are down.  That is where their true happiness lies, not in being good, but us being bad.

WR not even close.  They got 1 good one, another that might be, and 2 heels of bread. 

We got the 2 best atheletes in the country, Gatorade player of the year, and all star game MVP. 

It would be an interesting thing to place both classes before a large contingent of P5 coaches and see which one they would take as a whole.   I'm biased, though I would truly be shocked if <90% chose our group. 

14 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

To be clear, I was simply going off his previous post.  But I agree if we keep Shep it’s ours by a wide margin (to use his lingo) if they flip Shep it’s closer and debatable at that point.

Again the point isn’t to put down their class because I don’t give a shit.  It’s to simply laugh at the number of mental hoops and backwards logic they use to prove they are better...it’s sad.

18 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

He assumes Texas will do poorly in-state from hereon out? Lol.

Any event that is good for aggy / bad for Texas is assumed to be a trend and extrapolated to infinity.  Just like they now assume they will beat LSU every year because of the 7OT rob job at Pyle Field.

• Like 2

Hullaboo, Duwayne Duwayne says you better get on board because the Texum coaster is rolling  and you either with us or agin us.   Them there Western schools that stunk it up ain't going to put up with it no more.  We stunk it up since 1939 but we ain't gonna put up with it no more cause Karen and Jimbo and Leah has big titties.   We dominate.   Our studs don't need no Gatorade awards because they are SEC and don't get thirsty.  Jerry Schmidt sees to that.   We won't be a laughingstock no more for 100 years.  Quit posting crap that makes us sound ignorant.

• Like 3

So 247 is a run by the sips and manipulates everything to make the sips look good but they never give the sips the best classes and all of the other recruiting services, for the most part, have the same recruits ranked similarly and no one from any other schools that are ranked notice all of this or care?

its a god damned conspiracy, run by the sips and against aggy, I tell you!

19 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

So 247 is a run by the sips and manipulates everything to make the sips look good but they never give the sips the best classes and all of the other recruiting services, for the most part, have the same recruits ranked similarly and no one from any other schools that are ranked notice all of this or care?

its a god damned conspiracy, run by the sips and against aggy, I tell you!

They honestly think the laziest man in sports media Bobby Burton is behind the whole conspiracy. Burton works about as hard the Chief if the Aggys need a familiar analogy.