Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

4 hours ago, satyanash said:

image.png

Good find satyanash.

I like how rudderrag points out that Herman mocks other players and conveniently forgets how Jizzbo treats his players...by grabbing their facemasks and embarrassing them on regional tv.  You know...ruff, tuff, real stuff.

Think Jizzbo's got a little anger problem? Think that might be the reason Candi banged some college boys? Hmmm. 

Mrs. Herman seems to support her husband. Shes all in. Its telling, really.

Dont know how to post a picture of Jizzbo assaulting Dodson. Somebody help me out.

Which coach would you want to play for?

aggy...delutional

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Hello @Longhornfrenzy - "only Alabama should get exceptions"

DxyxYEXUcAACnGC.jpgDxyxYm8VAAEZvLJ.jpgDxyxZDUU8AUgV9y.jpgDxyxZhdV4AE2Zs0.jpg

Just a reminder that 247 only has 4 out of our 24 commits rated higher than their composite. This is the site all aggy have chosen to lose their shit about. Unfucking real.

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 2

I remember a few years ago aggie was arguing very fervently that Keith Ford and Trevor Knight should be factored into their recruiting class the year they transferred in.  I mean they were 4 stars with college experience. They probably should have counted as 5 stars for that year's class.

2 minutes ago, RabidM said:

I remember a few years ago aggie was arguing very fervently that Keith Ford and Trevor Knight should be factored into their recruiting class the year they transferred in.  I mean they were 4 stars with college experience. They probably should have counted as 5 stars for that year's class.

Hit the jack pot on both. Ford had to hit a few postseason lists and Knight saved Sumlin's job for one more season. 

The Ags have some great players committed and frankly I wish we head their DTs.  And maybe a couple of their linemen.  But here is how I rank things.  

QB - Texas by a wide margin.

RB - Push, neither team did very well here, if Whittington turns out to be our answer at RB then Texas by a land slide.

WR - Texas beats them but not by much we got some great players but so did they.  

Oline - aggsy by a big margin, this could change by the end of signing day 2, but for now I'm calling it for them.

TE - Aggsy, again but not by much, they got a great one but so did Texas.

DE - Texas and by a good margin, we got immediate help and we got some long term guys.

DT - aggsy by a large margin, Leal is a beast and I'm just happy we don't have to face him.

LB - Texas by a large margin an I mean reallylarge.  

CB - I'm not sure, they got a great one and a good one we got a couple of really good ones also.  I'd say push.

S - Push, I like their safeties and I love our safeties so I'm happy, and they are happy.

Texas class is better at QB, WR, DE, and LB.  Their class is better at Oline, TE, DT.  Tie at RB, CB, and S.  

In my estimation, Texas should be ranked higher, but not by much.  It's funny, they should be happy with their class just like I would be even if they were still ahead.  Damn, they just can't be happy unless we are down.  That is where their true happiness lies, not in being good, but us being bad.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

21 minutes ago, Kill Switch said:

The Ags have some great players committed and frankly I wish we head their DTs.  And maybe a couple of their linemen.  But here is how I rank things.  

RB - Push, neither team did very well here, if Whittington turns out to be our answer at RB then Texas by a land slide.

WR - Texas beats them but not by much we got some great players but so did they.  

Oline - aggsy by a big margin, this could change by the end of signing day 2, but for now I'm calling it for them.

DE - Texas and by a good margin, we got immediate help and we got some long term guys.

DT - aggsy by a large margin, Leal is a beast and I'm just happy we don't have to face him.

CB - I'm not sure, they got a great one and a good one we got a couple of really good ones also.  I'd say push.

S - Push, I like their safeties and I love our safeties so I'm happy, and they are happy.

Texas class is better at QB, WR, DE, and LB.  Their class is better at Oline, TE, DT.  Tie at RB, CB, and S.  

In my estimation, Texas should be ranked higher, but not by much.  It's funny, they should be happy with their class just like I would be even if they were still ahead.  Damn, they just can't be happy unless we are down.  That is where their true happiness lies, not in being good, but us being bad.

Umm.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

How is OL aggy by a wide margin? Each team has 3 guys in their class. If Texas keeps Shepherd, we have the better OL class. Texas has 3 4 stars, while aggy has 1 5 star and 2 pieces of bread.

Because Johnson should be a 3 star and a guard, and hookfin should be a 2 star. Dum sip. 

1 hour ago, Kill Switch said:

Fuck, who cares.  I like our DBs too, especially with them coming in after the DB haul we had last year and not being afraid to compete (not saying the aggy ones were afraid, but to come in here after that class shows that you got stones) but hell give them S and CB (there’s are ranked higher) but I think we take RB because sure...our full RBs our a push, but Whittington has been reclassified as an ATH specifically because Texas and 247 saw him score 6 TDs in the state championship game and realized that even if the WR depth chart is crowded, we’re going to figure out a way to get him the ball as an APB.

So...

aggy - OL, TE, DT, CB, S

Texas - QB, RB, WR, DE, LB

Its a wash when ranking by position.

aggy - 2 5*, 14 4*, 9 3* avg 91.14

Texas - 2 5*, 15 4*, 7 3* avg 91.84

We win by a single 4* basically (though even if Shep flips we stay ahead of them) but there class is dragged down by there kicker (why did they need another one when they just signed one last year).

That’s why most of us dgaf.  We have a good class, they have a good class.  Be happy with that.  The funny part is how fucking butt hurt they get over little shit like this...which is why we say poooooooor aggy

10 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Fuck, who cares.  I like our DBs too, especially with them coming in after the DB haul we had last year and not being afraid to compete (not saying the aggy ones were afraid, but to come in here after that class shows that you got stones) but hell give them S and CB (there’s are ranked higher) but I think we take RB because sure...our full RBs our a push, but Whittington has been reclassified as an ATH specifically because Texas and 247 saw him score 6 TDs in the state championship game and realized that even if the WR depth chart is crowded, we’re going to figure out a way to get him the ball as an APB.

So...

aggy - OL, TE, DT, CB, S

We win by a single 4* basically (though even if Shep flips we stay ahead of them) but there class is dragged down by there kicker (why did they need another one when they just signed one last year).

That’s why most of us dgaf.  We have a good class, they have a good class.  Be happy with that.  The funny part is how fucking butt hurt they get over little shit like this...which is why we say poooooooor aggy

Short answer?

We're Texas.  They are not but desperately want to be.

We are focused on our own goals.  They are always comparing themselves to us - hoping and praying to measure up some day.

Edited by sushihorn

10 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

So...

aggy - OL, TE, DT, CB, S

Williams and Richardson both pretty much conceded they didn't want to have to compete, and I can't say I blame them. Our 2018 db class is the stuff of legend.

Edited by Spider2YBanana