Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

2 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

I remember him bragging about going to law school at UF.  He also posted as Bud Lite Kaminski, among many other names.  He was about 6'5, 230 lbs if I remember correctly.  And he was damn proud of it.  

That was back in the golden era of texags and aggy misery; the Fran era.  Fran let them down so many times.  He would set a record for futility, and then the following year he would break his own record.  It's was a magical time.  If only I had realized at the time that the Fran era would quickly come to an end, I would have savored every moment of it.

From Tiger Droppings:

I have graduated from Texas A&M, Texas Tech Law, and Florida for Grad School. I am an attorney. I used to live in New York (had a good freind on the plane that crash landed into the Hudson River...we were supposed to have lunch). I am 6'3" 215#

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/users/prof.aspx?u=47035

• Like 1

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Find_A_Lawyer&template=/Customsource/MemberDirectory/MemberDirectoryDetail.cfm&ContactID=298862

http://www.thewilsonfirmpllc.com/

lee.png

Lee Wilson

Lee Wilson is a tax attorney whose primary practice focuses on tax controversy matters at the federal, state, and local levels. He represents individuals and businesses before the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Justice's Tax Division, the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, and various other state and local governmental taxing authorities.

Lee holds a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M., Taxation) from the The University of Florida’s Levin College of Law. The University's program is universally recognized as one of the top tax law programs in the country. Prior to that, Lee obtained his Juris Doctorate from Texas Tech University School of Law, where he was a member of the School's Law Review, President and Founder of the Tax Law Society, and served as a member of the School's Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic, which operates to provide assistance to individuals that cannot afford legal counsel in resolving their disputes with governmental taxing authorities. Before attending law school, Lee obtained his Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.

In the Greater Houston and The Woodlands area communities, Lee is a member of The Woodlands Rotary Club and The Woodlands Bar Association, where he serves on the Board of Directors. Lee also serves on the Executive Board for the Houston Chapter of the Texas Tech School of Law Alumni Association. Additionally, Lee serves as a member of the Houston area's United States Tax Court Pro Bono Program, where he continues to assist those unable to afford legal counsel in resolving their disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.

In 2014, Lee was honored by the State Bar of Texas' Tax Section by being appointed to the Section's Leadership Academy, an honor bestowed by the leaders of the State Bar on the top 20 young tax attorneys in Texas. In 2016, Lee was appointed to serve as Vice-Chair of the Tax Section’s Solo and Small Firm Committee.

Lee, a native of The Woodlands area, lives and works in The Woodlands. In his free time, Lee enjoys playing golf, watching college sports, and spending time with his wife, daughter, and black lab, Charlie. He also enjoys reading and traveling.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

"Leah" is a giant twat from waaaayyyyy back.  Google his meltdowns trying to fight other Ags.  His epic bleeding gash posts when his girlfriend dumped him and he poured his poor little heart out, looking for comfort.  How that idiot doxxed himself by inserting his initials into his user name (RLWilson, then kept popping off @ the mouth about his time in law school @ Tech) .  Cried to the mods.  He's a tax attorney in Houston that has made a name for himself repeatedly kicking himself in the dick and then screaming that everyone else is an moron.....

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/447361/1

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Find_A_Lawyer&template=/Customsource/MemberDirectory/MemberDirectoryDetail.cfm&ContactID=298862

http://www.thewilsonfirmpllc.com/

lee.png

Lee Wilson

Lee Wilson is a tax attorney whose primary practice focuses on tax controversy matters at the federal, state, and local levels. He represents individuals and businesses before the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Justice's Tax Division, the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, and various other state and local governmental taxing authorities.

Lee holds a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M., Taxation) from the The University of Florida’s Levin College of Law. The University's program is universally recognized as one of the top tax law programs in the country. Prior to that, Lee obtained his Juris Doctorate from Texas Tech University School of Law, where he was a member of the School's Law Review, President and Founder of the Tax Law Society, and served as a member of the School's Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic, which operates to provide assistance to individuals that cannot afford legal counsel in resolving their disputes with governmental taxing authorities. Before attending law school, Lee obtained his Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.

In the Greater Houston and The Woodlands area communities, Lee is a member of The Woodlands Rotary Club and The Woodlands Bar Association, where he serves on the Board of Directors. Lee also serves on the Executive Board for the Houston Chapter of the Texas Tech School of Law Alumni Association. Additionally, Lee serves as a member of the Houston area's United States Tax Court Pro Bono Program, where he continues to assist those unable to afford legal counsel in resolving their disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.

In 2014, Lee was honored by the State Bar of Texas' Tax Section by being appointed to the Section's Leadership Academy, an honor bestowed by the leaders of the State Bar on the top 20 young tax attorneys in Texas. In 2016, Lee was appointed to serve as Vice-Chair of the Tax Section’s Solo and Small Firm Committee.

Lee, a native of The Woodlands area, lives and works in The Woodlands. In his free time, Lee enjoys playing golf, watching college sports, and spending time with his wife, daughter, and black lab, Charlie. He also enjoys reading and traveling.

Well I am just shocked that generic loser aggy lawyer opened up his own firm in the Woodlands. Does  aggy just gravitate towards the closest comp to insurance salesman in the burbs for every profession it enters?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I think the thing that makes Bru's case interesting is that a case could be made that the rush to hire Kingsbury was done solely to aid in recruiting and mislead prospects like him. 

After watching it all play out, it's clear the hire was made before he or usc really had time to vet the situation.  It was a rush hire made out of desperation to secure guys like Bru, who are now asked to pay the price. 

I'm not sure that will be enough to qualify for a waiver, but it is a more unique situation than a coach who has been around for a few years deciding to leave.  The coach he was told would be his coach never even really intended to coach there and was only brought in for a very specific period of time to sell a story that was never true. 

I'd also imagine details of what he saw inside the program after enrolling will matter.  For him to get out that quickly, I'd guess what he saw was pretty fucked up. 

The KK situation was bait and switch from the word go.  Hopefully that counts for something.  If Bru switched after Tee Martin left it would be business as usual and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

DxvFCBjU0AAzr1q.jpgDxvFCsAUwAEuksl.jpgDxvFDQoU0AAGPfJ.jpgDxvFD4QVsAE5Z72.jpg

Bahaha we needed the UGA win to validate our season. aggy has 2 top 25 wins (and the 2 best losses in the country. lulz): UK in OT at home and LSU I’m 7OT at home with 4 terrible calls all needed to go in their favor. 

We beat two top 5 teams in OU and UGA. If aggy doesn’t benefit from a series of absurd calls, they’d have one quality win (in OT) on their whole schedule and would’ve gone 4-4 on conference and would’ve finished 4th in their division.  But yes, aggy, we’re the ones that needed that one UGA win to validate our season. 

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Bahaha we needed the UGA win to validate our season.

I do not even know what "validate" means in this context. Some weird concept they dreamed up to keep their narrative true even when facts contradict it I suppose.

Edited by Valmy77

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Let's be completely clear on what the deal is with Bryan Carrington. 

1. ALL of the 9.95ers hate him because he has their dream job and he did it the only way it can be done. Hard work. He is doing EXACTLY what assflutes like Hamm and Looch have been dreaming of doing for years and it only highlights their fear of failure and their lack of talent by comparison. 

2. He's black. I'm surprised that the word uppity hasn't made it into the Aggy discussions on BC but it's there. Do you think they'd use the same kind of aggressive banter if it was Austin Thomas at Texas, instead of Carrington? 

Probably deserves a little more than a golf clap.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

2. He's black. I'm surprised that the word uppity hasn't made it into the Aggy discussions on BC but it's there. Do you think they'd use the same kind of aggressive banter if it was Austin Thomas at Texas, instead of Carrington? 

This is a good point.  Those dorks fucking WORSHIPPED Thomas, even before he was aggy.  

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I do not even know what "validate" means in this context. Some weird concept they dreamed up to keep their narrative true even when facts contradict it I suppose.

I guess they’re trying to say it was our only good win? Or that we accomplished nothing without the Sugar Bowl win? Idk, but for a school that hasn’t won its conference in 20 years, have only won 1 NY6 bowl win in the last thirty years and could only muster two third place finishes in their division, and  a cotton bowl win during the span in which the best player in the history of their program played, they sure seem to have high standards as to what counts as a good season. 

Our season this year would’ve been their second best season in the last 20 years, and they act like we did nothing. Never change aggy, never change. 

From the “aggy jokes write themselves” files, I vaguely recall a texags story about some guy who challenged another poster to meet in person for a fight. The specified location was in downtown Houston “on the corner of Smith and Louisiana”. *

I’m assuming it must’ve been this Wilson clown.

* Smith and Louisiana are parallel streets.

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

I guess they’re trying to say it was our only good win? Or that we accomplished nothing without the Sugar Bowl win? Idk, but for a school that hasn’t won its conference in 20 years, have only won 1 NY6 bowl win in the last thirty years and could only muster two third place finishes in their division, and  a cotton bowl win during the span in which the best player in the history of their program played, they sure seem to have high standards as to what counts as a good season. 

Our season this year would’ve been their second best season in the last 20 years, and they act like we did nothing. Never change aggy, never change. 

They have had one season better than ours in the past 20 years and talk like they are Alabama. But, as you say, that is how they have always been. 

5 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Yeah, everyone knows all of those redneck aggys don't call him "furniture salesman...obnoxious...arrogant" in private.

iwas a time when one of those Texags Lea threads ended with me offering send bus tickets to Lea in Florida for him to ride to New Orleans to meet me half way to fight. 

I think that I remember that. 

Also, David Puddy has owed me 1000 dollars since Tucker's kick went through the uprights that night in Kyle Field... he of course, never paid me. 

Good Ole early century Texags... they are still there, 15 years later, posting around the clock about the sips... same guys all day, every day, for a decade and a half. 

6 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Whats funny, and what they don't understand, is that Herman is doing the exact opposite of Mack when it comes to recruiting.  He's waiting to see Sr. film on these guys before he offers.  He's not making offers two years before they graduate and taking a commitment.

No no no. Now, it’s the guys who are rated highly early that are the good players. It’s the guys whose rank is bumped due to putting out good senior film that suck because they didn’t start with a high rating. Tom can’t get the good players, so he logs into Barton Simmons’ 247 account and bumps all his shitty recruits so tu can claim a recruiting win. 

But seriously, Jimbo gives off some serious late era Mack vibes. Early commits, shitty O lines, and an inability to win anything meaningful without a generational talent at QB.

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Post Oak said:

This is old and from another board.

But fuck aggy.  I'm not sure if Jimbo knows what a good OL looks like.

You're saying that Jimbo taking 80% interior, 15% swing, and 5% tackle prospects is suboptimal? 

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Someone's not getting invited back for alumni weekend

You know who else signed a very very good class? They did. And they dominated us in-state for the most part. We had to pivot and go out of state, which is quite an achievement for them. Fortunately the Texas Longhorn name carries quite a bit of clout out of state as well so we managed to basically have an equivalent class at the end of the day. Really impressive for Herman and company.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

NY6 was a post-BCS designation, aggy won that cotton bowl in the BCS era, so it actually wasn’t a major bowl at the time.

They've never actually won a BCS or a NY6 bowl.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lonestar88 said:

NY6 was a post-BCS designation, aggy won that cotton bowl in the BCS era, so it actually wasn’t a major bowl at the time.

They've never actually won a BCS or a NY6 bowl.

Yep. Though, to be fair, they have only ever played in one. That makes it hard to rack up victories.

18 minutes ago, Player said:

From the “aggy jokes write themselves” files, I vaguely recall a texags story about some guy who challenged another poster to meet in person for a fight. The specified location was in downtown Houston “on the corner of Smith and Louisiana”. *

I’m assuming it must’ve been this Wilson clown.

* Smith and Louisiana are parallel streets.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/453636/9

• Like 1