Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

10 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Who cares how bru is considered besides aggy? Doesn't matter to us,  we have an elite player and that doesn't change based on his designation.

Never change aggy.

I kind of care.  I bet an aggie at Thanksgiving that by NSD2 that we would be ranked higher nationally with the 2019 class.  Almost got laughed out of the room.

But other than that, I agree with you.

Edited by UTEX90
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So Mowry, 4 star .9115 composite, and Ellison, 4 star .8958 composite, probably won’t qualify. Aggy will almost certainly drop. I think Aggy should be worried about OU passing them too. 

LSU happens to land both instate Amite, La HS players - Devonta Lee and Ishmael Sopsher they too would pass Aggy

21 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Baron Simmons of 247 posted a long explanation (someone on other thread posted it) that Bru will count towards 2019 class at whichever he ends up. 

So now we just wait for official announcement of Bru to Texas by himself or school 

Then Aggy tears will enter epic territory 

their best class they have ever had was still worse than Texas 

hahahhahh

And that's even before some of aggy's kids fail to qualify.  There will be no comparison when measuring what actually makes it onto the field.

16 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Expect Aggy to finish no better than 5th bet class with 6th possible if OU does jump them (from Aggy dropping due to qualifying issues).

I’m guessing you’re just assuming they drop those guys, but they’ll either have them in the class or not let them sign and grab 2 of Shep, Jay Ward, or Christoper Russell. When you add in 2 of those guys, they only drop a couple points and will likely still finish 4th unlsss OU adds a really highly rated player.

15 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

“Jimbo doesn’t care about stars...”

One of the very first things Jimbo did when he became coach there was promise them a highly rated class, which is decided by stars. 

Jimbo recruited none of the Aggys in the Senior Bowl. Confusing post, is confusing. 

46 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Baron Simmons of 247 posted a long explanation (someone on other thread posted it) that Bru will count towards 2019 class at whichever he ends up. 

So now we just wait for official announcement of Bru to Texas by himself or school 

Then Aggy tears will enter epic territory 

their best class they have ever had was still worse than Texas 

hahahhahh

https://247sports.com/Article/Bru-McCoy-recruit-128292415/

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

Ahem.  Concerning our "insufferable egos", it's not conceit or obnoxious if we're actually better looking and smarter than you.

Talk to a Tech fan.  Bring up Texas.  Bring up the Ags.  Bring up "insufferable egos".  See who's name comes up first.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I’m guessing you’re just assuming they drop those guys, but they’ll either have them in the class or not let them sign and grab 2 of Shep, Jay Ward, or Christoper Russell. When you add in 2 of those guys, they only drop a couple points and will likely still finish 4th unlsss OU adds a really highly rated player.

They're likely going to get passed by LSU as well.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

I struggle to understand the idiocy of the aggy fan. They seem to be the only fan base I can think of that just lives in an alternate universe of delusion.

OU fans, Texas fans, etc all display some basic connection with reality. It is only the aggies that have an incredibly warped view of the world, where there is a giant conspiracy against them, they have accomplished great things in the sport, they are always better than Texas no matter the topic, they always have the best players and coaches. I could go on forever highlighting examples of their delusion.

N

It’s creepy and it’s sad. Whenever I read anything written by an aggy I immediately imagine the following:

b9d531a3c77ef97a563f360a304e8c80.jpg

Never insult The Cruiser like that again.

One more way you know we're back (Sorry, coach Herman): aggy are basically idoit savants. They have a completely subconscious ability to identify greatness of or associated with Texas and to respond to it with thinly-veiled self-loathing, wailing and gnashing of teeth, denial, and ironic and/or idiotic public pronouncements. In their own way, they are confirming our renaissance by denying it so vociferously.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

SIAP. Carrington has them so mad. 

Shit like this makes it really hard for me to think there's literally not a racist undertone with Brauniger and most of his ilk. One, I'm pretty sure the SHHH in this context has little to nothing to do in regards to denoting being quiet. Brauninger and others like him are, unsurprisingly, just dense fucks. But even if it WERE true, what is carrignton talking about? Recruiting. What's his job? Recruiting. The guy is literally pumping up enthusiasm for his brand an doing his fucking job. 

When Brewster was doing similar shit, he was amazing. But Carrington does it and they hate the guy for it, certainly because he's successful...but also probably because he's black. When I read that tweet, "this dude sure does talk a lot" reads a lot to me like "This guy doesn't know his place. "

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Did he (Carrington) say anything? Or is this just because of what he tweets?

Sure it had to do with this tweet. Brauninger tweeted that on the 22nd and the Texags bunch was upset over the 247 bumps.  If not that specific tweet Carrington was trolling a lot on that day about ratings bumps. Likely what prompted that tweet. 

Edited by texasstrong12

25 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

One more way you know we're back (Sorry, coach Herman): aggy are basically idoit savants. They have a completely subconscious ability to identify greatness of or associated with Texas and to respond to it with thinly-veiled self-loathing, wailing and gnashing of teeth, denial, and ironic and/or idiotic public pronouncements. In their own way, they are confirming our renaissance by denying it so vociferously.

They've convinced themselves over at SEC Rant that. As long as they flip Sheppard and Christian Williams the S commited to Bama. They'll stay ahead of Texas based upon the assumption of us only finishing with Bru lol. 

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They've convinced themselves over at SEC Rant that. As long as they flip Sheppard and Christian Williams the S commited to Bama. They'll stay ahead of Texas based upon the assumption of us only finishing with Bru lol. 

They're also assuming they don't drop Mowry - who apparently won't be able to qualify.

10 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:

What does Leah Knight do besides pose with recruits? I understand she is the aggy antithesis to BC, but does she perform some sort of service? I mean, other than what it looks like she's there to do. Brewster seemed to take the helm while he was there.

She retweets a lot.  And.  Uh.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, satyanash said:

This entire thread is recommended reading. Lots of TexAgs takes being thrown around from furious A&M fans: https://redd.it/ajrzl2

the reddit aggys are funny and pathetic. 

They always make fun of Texags but I guarantee most are Texags posters. The only reason they criticize Texags is because the posters from other fanbases make fun of the site.