Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

9 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Yep! But the best part is that they'll still fuck it up. aggies will always be aggies.

Them losing to Bama, LSU, and one other SEC team, finishing third in their division and playing in like the Outback Bowl would be so hilarious, especially considering they’re all pegging 2020 as the year they win the title.

Aggy: LSU will go in dry this fall 

LSU loses

Aggy: stupid sips had home field and LSU didn't have all their best players. 

2020 aggy: LSU wil go in dry this fall

LSU loses

Aggy: orgeron is a horrible coach and the stupid sip refs screwed LSU 

Point being is that they will never change. We could win the national championship soon and they will cry about how weak big 12 is or sec didn't want to be there. 

• Like 1

I realize we're not supposed to discuss this in public but I want to give a shout out to the members of the committee who worked so diligently to upgrade our recruits rankings. Heckuva job, guys! From what I heard there was a bit of carrot and stick involved, and was surprisingly affordable given the amount of insane aggy bitching, whining and pants-pissing it's caused.  

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I realize we're not supposed to discuss this in public but I want to give a shout out to the members of the committee who worked so diligently to upgrade our recruits rankings. Heckuva job, guys! From what I heard there was a bit of carrot and stick involved, and was surprisingly affordable given the amount of insane aggy bitching, whining and pants-pissing it's caused.  

F-250's aren't reserved just for recruits. Guys that rank recruits can also enjoy a new ride every year. Thanks, Uncle Red!!

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Them losing to Bama, LSU, and one other SEC team, finishing third in their division and playing in like the Outback Bowl would be so hilarious, especially considering they’re all pegging 2020 as the year they win the title.

Not the usual use of the word "pegging" when in the context of aggy.

I find the Doublethink and cognitive dissonance entertaining.  The same aggy group says TEXAS has only 1-2 tough games scheduled but will lose 3-4 of them.  They claim that TEXAS has weak line play and that will be exposed.  I suppose they mean exposed in a completely different way than the hidden strength it turned out to be in Nawlins.  They completely gloss over the fact that TEXAS just whipped one of the top teams in the SEC very specifically at the LOS.  UGa had 160 yds total offense through 3 quarters and 72 yards, by far their lowest rushing output of the season for the full game.

This is Baghdad Bob level of denial.  There's a reason I compare aggy to North Korea.

1 minute ago, sushihorn said:

I find the Doublethink and cognitive dissonance entertaining.  The same aggy group says TEXAS has only 1-2 tough games scheduled but will lose 3-4 of them.  They claim that TEXAS has weak line play and that will be exposed.  I suppose they mean exposed in a completely different way than the hidden strength it turned out to be in Nawlins.  They completely gloss over the fact that TEXAS just whipped one of the top teams in the SEC very specifically at the LOS.  UGa had 160 yds total offense through 3 quarters and 72 yards, by far their lowest rushing output of the season for the full game.

This is Baghdad Bob level of denial.  There's a reason I compare aggy to North Korea.

No, a motivated SEC team, sushi. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Yep! But the best part is that they'll still fuck it up. aggies will always be aggies.

maybe, but after another 8-5 campaign this year, the pitchforks and torches will be out.  year 3 the chair is going to be white-hot.  one loss, ANY loss, is going to ignite the station.

it will be lit.

• Like 1

If LSU closes with Sophser and Lee they definitely have a better class than aggy.

Lost in all this talk is Auburn actually has a really good class this cycle. It's just a small class. But almost their entire class is in the composite 500 which is impressive. If they hold on to Pickens they will likely finish with a higher composite average than aggy. If Auburn took numbers this cycle they would have a top 5 class. 

A&M's class is good but it could still be the 3rd or 4th best class in the SEC West. 

Edited by texasstrong12

8 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

If LSU closes with Sophser and Lee they definitely have a better class than aggy.

Lost in all this talk is Auburn actually has a really good class this cycle. It's just a small class. But almost their entire class is in the composite 500 which is impressive. If they hold on to Pickens they will likely finish with a higher composite average than aggy. If Auburn took numbers this cycle they would have a top 5 class.  

A&M's class is good but it could still be the 3rd or 4th best class in the SEC West. 

Pickens is pretty much a lock to not qualify, which is why he's committed to Auburn and not Bama/Georgia 

LSU has a few questionable takes in regards to qualifying, guys being really fat, being a trouble maker, or potentially going the baseball route, but they definitely have a ton of upside 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

Pickens is pretty much a lock to not qualify, which is why he's committed to Auburn and not Bama/Georgia 

LSU has a few questionable takes in regards to qualifying, guys being really fat, being a trouble maker, or potentially going the baseball route, but they definitely have a ton of upside 

Coach O basically has an upgraded Charlie Strong class - take a bunch of talented guys and pay zero attention to red flags, growth trajectory, etc.

I mean ...Marcel Brooks. Come the fuck on.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Coach O basically has an upgraded Charlie Strong class - take a bunch of talented guys and pay zero attention to red flags, growth trajectory, etc.

I mean ...Marcel Brooks. Come the fuck on.

Yeah guys, but do you know FOR SURE that Brooks has allegedly sexually assaulted multiple women, or are you just HYPOTHESIZING like the rest of the people on this thread? Asking for Orange&White. 

I know at this point it shouldn't surprise me but...

In one of the screen caps above an ag says"id rather hear the truth than have EJ types blowing smoke up my butt"

And he is on texags - the most one sided, group think, feed the masses what they want to hear of any of the sites.

EJ is full of crap, but we know it and mock him for it - hell the whole recruiting board named 9.95 is a sarcastic jab at those types.  But they think theirs are truthful.  

Just smh at college graduates who are so incapable of seeing the obvious truth -  all the 9.95ers are full of shit.