2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Not one motherfucker on here doing live updates?  FFS help the out of town crowd out. 

https://247sports.com/college/texas/board/21/Contents/open-practice-live-thread-follow-the-action-with-horns247-169325234/?page=2

anyone can read it.  

Worthy mia (hopefully not hurt)

Collins working with the Edge guys

Jamison muffed a punt lol

wr/qb chemistry still kinda dog

Edited by westexhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

From Howe:

Here's your No. 2 defense:

E — B. Davis
E — Oghoufo
DL — Sweat
DL — Broughton
LB — Ford
LB — Gbenda
CB — Crawford
CB — Dunn
N — J. Thompson
S — Adimora
S — Owens

On paper, we really should have a pretty good defense.  There's some talent in that 2nd group.

I assume Sark will eventually figure out how to fit the square peg through the round hole when it comes to running his offense (albeit I hope the season isn't lost when he does figure it out), but I'm cautiously optimistic about our defense.

8 hours ago, elguapo said:

Between Moore/Whitt/Worthy/Dixon (when is he back)/Troy we should have the talent to be effective at WR. If they don't get the job done I'm placing the blame squarely on Coleman and by extension Sark, I really don't understand that hire considering the WR performance last season and the available options.

Can’t we just pull some dudes off the street like the Oilers used to do.  Surely we can find someone who can catch a football.  

21 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Couldn't figure out how to spoiler a video - so fuck it.  I won't subject everyone to 2017 Texas v. Maryland

Maryland started with possession and the series ended on a pick6 from Holton Hill.

1st offensive possession was a 7 yard pass.

I was there and still hate I had to witness that game in person

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TenCarryTom said:

I got the surly $9.95 practice report. 
Bijan Robinson is a stud

Why tf is Kai Money the only receiver who can catch?

Really think Sean Lee is going to be great at middle linebacker. Oh that’s a Brock? Nvm fuck the Brocks. 

FCB was ahead of me in line at the concession stands so I didn’t get a hot dog. 

Hudson Card has really small hands. 

The burnt ends look good because of our contributions. 

Will update more as practice goes on. 

find out where tf is Worthy

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Jeff HoweSTAFF

Posted on 35 secs, , User Since 133 months ago, User Post Count: 86690

35 secs

133 months

Troy Omeire just went down in the end zone in 7-on-7. He limped off the field and he's now on the sideline.

Annnnd we’re now properly fucked.

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, SDG said:

This is a long one.  Enjoy.

Listening to Chip Brown's mealy mouthed voice saying "Horns 247" after his name or whatever fucking two bit site he is shilling for is like nails on a chalkboard for me. I wish the UT press guy would tell these fucktards to just ask their question and that much like referees, no one gives a shit who they are and/or what fucking shitty rag they write for/represent. Just ask your question, get your coach speak answer and STFU.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

8:25 pm: Xavier Worthy missed practice due to illness, per UT.

Running red zone, the first possession ends on the first carry. Bijan Robinson rushes home.

Second series, he makes it to the five, then Card tries to find a WR for a slant and a TD. Can’t connect.

Third and goal… Marcus Washington drops a TD on the run.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8:37 pm: Card with another first team offense red zone series. Hits Joshua Moore in the hands in the end zone but Josh Thompson makes another great play to break it up.

A couple of plays later, Roschon Johnson makes a nice run for a few yards.

3rd and medium from the 10… Roschon with a short run to make it 4th and short... first down with a Roschon run. 

One more play is a touchdown pass to Joshua Moore from Card to end it. Thompson quickly goes over to Card to give him a pat on the helmet.

And that will do it.

There are guys on defense who looked really good who have no shot to start.  It's really starting to feel like PK + the transfer portal could lead to Texas's first under 20 points per game defense in over a decade. (Something PK did 5 of the last 6 seasons)

• Drool 3