2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

17 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Agreed, but I'm not. Used to park next to his blinged out Escalade in the Jester garage way back when though. He was always pretty cool and would chat for a few. 

I was always team Simms, unless he sucked, in which case I was team Applewhite, unless he sucked. 

Sounds like something Chris would say;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

And everything I've heard, given the circumstances, Simms is a solid guy.  Major, not so much

And I have a good buddy who played and coached with Major who loves the guy. Says he would fit right in here.

Of course, the whole fat trainer thing, but...yeah, he would fit right in here.

5 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

And I have a good buddy who played and coached with Major who loves the guy. Says he would fit right in here.

Of course, the whole fat trainer thing, but...yeah, he would fit right in here.

4 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

He and Vic would hit it off.

In all fairness to the trainer, she wasn't Vic's "whale of a catch" type preference. But she definitely had a type, middling ginger offensive coordinators.

image.jpeg.f552ab3b5206ca5d6d63e2b3d92b5b26.jpeg

59 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Agreed, but I'm not. Used to park next to his blinged out Escalade in the Jester garage way back when though. He was always pretty cool and would chat for a few. 

I was always team Simms, unless he sucked, in which case I was team Applewhite, unless he sucked. 

Fuck Chris Simms.  He buttons his shirts all the way to the top without wearing a tie.  That's unforgivable.

Also, he's a douche

• Haha 1

This thread is going down a path that’s been traveled many times, and it’s bordered with poison ivy, broken glass, oh hey, there’s a fucking boa constrictor, so respectfully, before it gets out of hand, please everyone shut the fuck up. 

Ok, how about tonight’s practice? Gates open at 6! 

(Added the “everyone” so no one thinks I was singling anyone out. And that guy may really be Jesus, you never know.)

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

This thread is going down a path that’s been traveled many times, and it’s bordered with poison ivy, broken glass, oh hey, there’s a fucking boa constrictor, so respectfully, before it gets out of hand, please shut the fuck up. 

Ok, how about tonight’s practice? Gates open at 6! 

I'll be done with work at 7:00. What time does practice start? Will there be any food?

3 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I'll be done with work at 7:00. What time does practice start? Will there be any food?

I believe 6:45. I do know there will be beer, so probably food. And beer. Which has calories.

Get a glimpse of the 2021 Texas Longhorns Football team prior to the season opener during an Open Practice on Wednesday, Aug. 18 at 6:45 p.m. at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium at Campbell-Williams Field.  Admission is FREE for all fans.  Gate 7 will open at 6 p.m. on the northwest corner of the stadium. 

Fans will be able to sit in sections 3-6 on the west side of the stadium.  

The first 50 fans will receive a FREE Texas Football poster autographed by Coach Sarkisian.

During the practice, fans can enjoy Happy Hour pricing on beers including $5 domestic beers and $6 premium beers.

Complimentary parking is available in the San Jacinto Garage located on the north side of the stadium.

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Fuck Chris Simms.  He buttons his shirts all the way to the top without wearing a tie.  That's unforgivable.

Also, he's a douche

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9efc716711d9db11f293ee83e6fce266.jpeg

Edited by Sal
  • Rage+1 1

21 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Also, he's a douche

I suppose you won't like my above the calf to the knee socks on the court either.

Edited by RollLeft
  • Haha 2

I already knew that. I don't know what Sark's opinion was on Smith. I thought as a freshman he showed good hands and good quickness and speed. His freshman-self could have helped our team this year. But you are probably right in that he would have probably come back to practice at UT too soon if he would have stayed and gotten re-injured just like what happened to him at USC. Still, there were a lot of good options in the portal that we either didn't pursue or did a crap job pursuing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, TexasEx said:

I thought both were pretty equal. Neither were special. Both were above average with their moments.  

Chris was a damn nice guy.  Used to bullshit with him and Babers at Red River Cafe, where I had breakfast pretty much every day after an early morning workout before law school back in 01 and 02 seasons.  

• Fuck You 1