Cole Beasley Sent Home From Bills Facility On Tuesday

Mileslong

Dr. Kory's is a very well published and respected researcher. Just because a mainstream group took down a paper and labeled it "unsubstantiated" is meaningless.  Dr. Kory was the first doctor to recommend using steroids to treat covid patients. he was ridiculed widely! Now IT IS THE STANDARD OF CARE!  Here are some of the recent studies using IVM. The first Brazilian study is often the study used to find fault or to dismiss.  What researchers are finding out is the lambda variant is far more aggressive and the dosage if IVM must be higher to treat it.  Still the then standard .4mg/kg reduced mortality by 19%. Now with doses up toward 1mg/kg for lamda the results are even better.  Against the delta variant, .4-.6mg/kg is absolutely proving to be very efficacious. What we have found out about Ivermectin is that it not only has anti viral qualities, but tremendous anti inflammatory properties, which is the real key to preventing death.
image_2021-08-26_135537.thumb.png.7c31069420fd5cfe6e4a775374119ecc.png

He also recommends getting spayed and neutered after taking this heart some medicine

Just now, Mileslong said:

Lol, go take some animal tranquilizer

you stupid fuck, it won the Nobel prize for its use in humans and has been administered over 3.7 billion times for human use with the highest of safety profiles.  Yes, like a number of drugs it has vet use. If you want to focus on that to dismiss it and all meds, you won't be taking many antibiotics or anti virals

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 14

12 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Lol, go take some animal tranquilizer

Pea-brained take, read a little - 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-ivermectin-covid-19-coronavirus-masks-anti-science-11627482393

https://archive.is/wQZPb

Ivermectin is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. Merck has donated four billion doses to prevent river blindness and other diseases in Africa and other places where parasites are common.

Ivermectin fights 21 viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19. A single dose reduced the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in cells by 99.8% in 24 hours and 99.98% in 48 hours, according to a June 2020 study published in the journal Antiviral Research.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 9

Aren’t NFL franchises notorious for meticulously tracking everything that goes into the bodies of their contractual athletes?  The handful that I’ve heard from indicate that particularly during the season everything from their diet to recovery therapeutics to the mineral content of their water is closely tracked.  

But you want to pump horse medication into the most expensive bodies on the planet?  Because the idiot team you belong to online needs a victory and you thought the NFL would be a good place to start?

The base ingredient does have medical benefits no one disputes that.  However that begs the question why aren’t there more filled prescriptions for this paste at legitimate pharmacies?  You’ll have to forgive NFL team doctors for not showing up at tractor supply company so you can have a win this week with your in-laws 

No cloakroom you fucking children

Oh, and in case you’re wondering where our esteemed DR possibly could have gotten this information, ABC is reporting at this very moment that a certain cable news channel is promoting it. No doubt a rich businessman is a financial beneficiary of that drug’s use. If we can’t even count on highly educated dr’s to not get duped, we are all effed. 

25 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I used to get shin splints running track. Nothing worked so my dad picked up some DMSO, an anti inflammatory gel for horses, from the vet. Worked like a MFer but gave me oyster breath

DMSO was widely used in the 70's, mostly by the olds with arthur-itis /fred sanford

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Anesthesia and penicillin were medical breakthroughs, so I bet they work on Covid, too!

Chocolate chip cookies are one of man’s greatest inventions. Absolutely safe. And have the same number of level one studies showing them to be effective against Covid-19 as ivermectin does

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, faps said:

Isaiah McKenzie can't be too bright, that tweet gave everyone his personal email address. I mean, I guess he might not care.

He’s obviously stupid as shit if he was not wearing his mask the day nfl representatives were at his facility auditing covid protocol. Dude literally got got violating by the nfl in person, not even on camera. 

46 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I used to get shin splints running track. Nothing worked so my dad picked up some DMSO, an anti inflammatory gel for horses, from the vet. Worked like a MFer but gave me oyster breath

Uncle Boobs?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

I apologize for contributing to the thread derail, but damn, seriously?

I mean, derailing a thread about an idiot who thinks Facebook moms and discredited conspiracy theorists are more credible than 99% of world doctors and immunology experts, to refute Surly idiots that cite the same non-experts and spew moronic shit like masks are ineffective, vaccines don't work, and that horse dewormer is likely the best bet for defeating covid, well... that's not really much of a derail. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Holy shut this may be the dumbest post ever on this website. Which means up there for dumbest post in internet history

It must be nice to live in the blissful state you guys live in.  You are collectively as arrogant as you are uninformed and woefully ignorant

• Fuck You 14

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Wow, safe but showed no clinical benefits lulz

2ccc129288f27c49b7d83d8dc9730d43.jpg

You are clinically retarded. search the internet and find a 19 patient study and try to present it as fact.  You fuckers are so fucking stupid, arrogant and incapable of understanding the science that is going on.

• Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

You are clinically retarded. search the internet and find a 19 patient study and try to present it as fact.  You fuckers are so fucking stupid, arrogant and incapable of understanding the science that is going on.

You are right.

I'm sure at this very moment, the Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins are doing in-depth studies on whether or not the brand sold at Tractor Supply is better for humans than the version sold at Atwoods.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

It must be nice to live in the blissful state you guys live in.  You are collectively as arrogant as you are uninformed and woefully ignorant

Just want to drop and say what a fucking idiot you are, dude. Go back under your moron rock.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Deej said:

I asked my vet Tuesday, while picking up my dogs' heartworm meds if it was a good idea to take it for COVID. He laughed and said, "You won't have heartworms."

My vet is aggy, BTW. Let that sink in. 

Plato is envious.  You clearly are a master logician

• Fuck You 4

Ryan Tannehill tests positive for Covid.  Out minimum of 10 days.

Has been vaccinated.

This season is gonna be a shit show with regard to players being on the 10 day protocol list.

If only the FDA knew the science like you do. Do you take this horse medicine?

0d483293c8559c6eb88dabddfb1c4b59.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

What do they call the guy who finishes last in his class in med school?

alphahorn.

I have $................. you fill in the blank, I'll show you where I graduated, if it's not in the top 10% I pay, if it is you pay. You in?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 11

43 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

Post a level one study showing ivermectin is effective versus SARS-COV2. I would actually love to see one. I don’t think it will happen, but I do believe within five years we will see an analog that is an effective antiviral. But quit posting stupid shit

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1