Dallas Cowboys 2021 Regular Season Thread -- Money, Masks, & Masochism

Patrick Bateman

22 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

So glad we did not do anything to address this in the offseason and are now grasping at straws. We should have known an already shaky kicker who had surgery was going to be a huge wildcard.

They already knew from the Dan Bailey experience that he would bounce back just fine.

• Haha 1

This just in Espin is a sports network for complete retards. Advanced computer statistics from 1 week tell us Dallas has exactly a 49.4% chance to lose to the Chargers. They are 0-1 so another loss would make them 0-2. That's 1+1=2 for you guys that like us to show our mathematics work. 

IMG_20210915_131206.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

This just in Espin is a sports network for complete retards. Advanced computer statistics from 1 week tell us Dallas has exactly a 49.4% chance to lose to the Chargers. They are 0-1 so another loss would make them 0-2. That's 1+1=2 for you guys that like us to show our mathematics work. 

IMG_20210915_131206.jpg

It’s either gonna rain today, or it isn’t.  

what kind of odds to I get on 50.6% to win?   

Lulz 

• Haha 1

The AFC West seems like it will pose a threat for us. We all knew KC but the other teams don't look bad at all. I know, week 1. And shit will change as it goes on. But watching the Raiders and Carr, they will cause issues. LAC has playmakers at WR and good young QB. Denver might have the worst offense in the division but Teddy B is efficient and their defense is not bad.

Hell, we played the shit ass AFC East  a few years ago, a division most thought we could cruise through and went 1-3. 

On 9/15/2021 at 7:18 PM, Hermanator said:

The Fan afternoon show said it's a Jones fracture I think. The one where it looks healed then can easily break again so they think he's out the year or at least until the final weeks of the season if in the playoff picture. 

The entire franchise suffers from Jones fracture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Micah gives me strong Lawrence Taylor vibes, without the dash of criminal.

I’m sure those that hated the pick at the time are coming around on him.

He's already showing that he's a special type of player. It's crazy.

Listening to Ross Tucker on the radio just now. Said he was at Micah Parsons first game in high school and he was playing as a freshman. Had 5 sacks. Penn St offered him a scholarship by his 4th game his freshman year in high school.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Get ln My Van said:

Micah gives me strong Lawrence Taylor vibes, without the dash of criminal.

I’m sure those that hated the pick at the time are coming around on him.

I saw a perfect comp.... Clay Matthews, who could play edge and come down and play ILB.  Great comp there.  Matthews at his height was probably a top 5 defensive player.