[Game Thread] Ragin Cajuns at Longhorns - We're gonna fuck people up

immamac

I think this is a RARE case of late where being Texas helped Texas and that goes back to the coaching

1. no denying that the Louisiana corch can coach he is damn good

2. they have a shit tonne of players that have a shit tonne of experience and a lot of wins under their belt

3. they came out and put points up first

4. then they started in with the shit talking and the Texas teams of prior years would have talked shit back and gotten penalties or they would have tried to do stupid shit and had blown plays.....Sark kept the team under control and executed a game and Texas just out "physicaled" a lesser team

Louisiana wanted to start the shit talking to a team like Texas @ Texas and instead of letting it matter Texas just answered again and again on the score board instead of on the field to get a flag or a blown play......MASSIVE difference over the last 7+ years

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, ButtFumble said:

I think this is a RARE case of late where being Texas helped Texas and that goes back to the coaching

1. no denying that the Louisiana corch can coach he is damn good

2. they have a shit tonne of players that have a shit tonne of experience and a lot of wins under their belt

3. they came out and put points up first

4. then they started in with the shit talking and the Texas teams of prior years would have talked shit back and gotten penalties or they would have tried to do stupid shit and had blown plays.....Sark kept the team under control and executed a game and Texas just out "physicaled" a lesser team

Louisiana wanted to start the shit talking to a team like Texas @ Texas and instead of letting it matter Texas just answered again and again on the score board instead of on the field to get a flag or a blown play......MASSIVE difference over the last 7+ years

I must have missed all the shit talking they did

• Hook 'Em 1

Nah I agree. I would have been perfectly happy with him a the starter.

Yes card is more talented and we got 3-4 years of him being a stud.

But I feel like Thompson will make better decisions. At least early. I can see Card maybe getting rattled in a game in the coming weeks.

But we should be happy with either.
He didnt get rattled today...near full house vs a ranked team. He may make some poor decisions this year, but I don't think it will be because the defense gets in his head.
  • Hook 'Em 1