[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

5 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

That was total domination. A buzzsaw. Ark wanted it more, from their coaches to their players.

They clearly looked at this as a rivalry game and got up for it. Sark needs to learn who our rivalries are and factor that shit into how he preps his team.

This was their Super Bowl….first sellout in 4 years….super jacked up.

We should have told our players that this was a “Bowl” game!

Just now, Homercles said:

Dude we are better than this.  Come on.  

Sorry dude, but your fan mate is an absolute piece of shit. To his minimal credit, he's hid it well over the years. But at the end of the day he's a Gundy stan/fuckboi with a pathetic life that he can't derive happiness from anything else besides talking shit online to an opposing fan base. You know, the live in your mother's basement type because you have no life and have to worry about tornadoes in your nonstop in your place of residence.

Just now, sith_horn said:

Amazing how a freshman QB sucks in his first road game against an amped rival in a hostile loud enviroment where his OL plays wearing miniskirts and crotchless panties saying "Do me baby! Do me real good!" Not only did he not have time in the pocket, but the rush game got stuffed.

he had plenty of time in the second half.  he was awful.  he just horribly missed whittington by himself in the endzone early in the game, and then on back to back bombs, he missed wide open guys worse than tyrone swoopes in which those are tds.  those were 100% on him.  he was awful tonight.  period.

• Hook 'Em 8

9 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Honestly, if Casey plays this well going forward it could actually still help with Arch. I'd be a little more worried if say the Manning family made rash decisions instead of business ones that include things that aren't just football 

Having a good O line would help more TBH.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

This is the difference between aTm and Arkansas.  We are AMPED to have UT in the fold, meanwhile Aggy is bitchin’ and complainin’

Fuck you (respectfully because you’re bearable)

In all seriousness: Tip the cap to your team. They played hard and physical while we couldn’t even figure out our QB situation. See you in the SEC.

• Like 2

Really curious to see how Sark responds in the post game conference.   Better name Casey the fucking starter 
He won't do that in a post-game. He'll say, "We'll review the film and make a decision on going forward." And then add some kind words about Card.

Then on Monday he'll name Thompson.

Presser on now - LHN.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Sark knows the refs are going to fuck us at every turn as ordered by bowelsby.  

Sark failed to prep the team.  Lines are shit.   

Grant Pinkerton should serve Bill Millers to the nO-line.  They are horrible.  I mean horrible.  They are horrible.  I mean if they had any self respect, they would sell their children to the Taliban.  

PK is overrated.  I was worried about this game, I didn't have gorilla boof RGB BDE for this one.  And we showed up and shit the RV bed and painted the walls.  

Fuck.

At least my kid won his baseball game. 

Fuck you sark.  Fuck the jews. fuck the buddhists.  Fuck the hindus, Fuck george bush. fuck his ugly wife  fuck tipper gore. fuck gorbachev.  fuck noriega, fuck all these assholes.  fuck you fuck me.  Stigmata...stigmata...stigmata....  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

We're living in a simulation where Texas perpetually sucks and the best UT board is run by an aggy.

Change-My-Mind.jpg

Yeah, Texas isn’t winning a damn thing with aggy @immamac running this board. He’s an obvious aggy plant. The long hair should have been the first clue. 

“Burnt Ends”

seriously? Lololololol

• Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

We're living in a simulation where Texas perpetually sucks and the best UT board is run by an aggy.

Change-My-Mind.jpg

Yeah, Texas isn’t winning a damn thing with aggy @immamac running this board. He’s an obvious aggy plant. The long hair should have been the first clue. 

“Burnt Ends”

seriously? Lololololol

• Fuck You 4

Man, y'all stop letting that Poke get to you. He's getting what he wants. We lost. We fucking sucked. Casey will do better. We knew we would have losses this season. Yeah it fucking blows losing to bottom-feeder Arky, but at least it's just the 2nd game and we can get better. Having Casey will help a shit ton. Dude plays like a maniac and isn't scared of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

twice including tonight.  congrats on your 23rd ever win against us.  five more and then you will have finally won half as many games against us as we have against you.

At any rate, we beat y'all's ass tonight. Like a drum. And we are a scrub SEC team. So, be prepared to finish fourth or fifth in the division. Y'all's ego won't take that well.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 11

1 minute ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

This is the difference between aTm and Arkansas.  We are AMPED to have UT in the fold, meanwhile Aggy is bitchin’ and complainin’

aggy gonna aggy.

Arky ain't aggy,

Arky and Zero U are poachers. 

++++

Glad the rivalry is renewed. It was bigger than A&M for many years. We had TX/ARK and NEB/OU big games almost every year. Glad TX/ARK is back. Good luck.