[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

20 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

When you get beat so badly in the trenches, have to wonder where the positives are?  Should've known it was bad when we're talking up Freshman offensive linemen.  The qb is green but the offensive line couldn't hold and when it could, Card couldn't get out of his own way. Casey is more decisive but it's too little too late and not until all hope was lost with Card.  Just failed at mostly all phases, except rb, who was never given daylight.  

4 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Keystone Kops defense playing to the tune of Yakkety Sax. 

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

And we’re obviously worse with Card

Totally agree

• Like 1

Just now, 'stache said:

I SO SAD SO JELLY SEC SO JELLY SEC SEC SEC!!!

Right now, you're no better than any other opposing fanbase member coming to this board just to talk shit to Longhorn fans.

The fact that you exist on this board is absolutely pathetic. It's 2021 and the Pokes don't have a message board of their own? 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

They can talk about this being a big rivalry...but it's mainly that only to us olds. Doesn't seem to have been one for our team. 

The Hogs sure knew it was tonight. And anyone that didn't perceive it coming into the game is fucking blind.

Edited by sith_horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Casey is a baller. How the fuck do you not see that as a HC? 

I am sure he sees that. 

I worry about durability with Casey, but he knows how to dodge big hits like vince. And we would have a fantastic backup who learned a lot tonight. We have two good QB's. Which fits with our line is the question for me. 

Let's see how stupid or smart Sark is. If he's a smart man he'll start Casey from here on out, if he's a stupid man he'll be here just two more seasons 
He'll blame himself and the coaches for a bad gameplan. Then on Monday he'll say Casey earned an opportunity to start vs Rice. After that win, he'll start vs Texas Tech which means he'll probably start on the road at TCU. That result will determine the rest of the year.

15 minutes ago, 'stache said:

SO MUCH SEC OMG SO MUCH SEC!!!

Bitch, your left behind ass almost lost to a fucking city school. Fuck your poke ass. Fuck you and your stupid mullet coach who’s lost more to OU than Herman and Charlie Fucking Strong.

Edited by mdmost

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

It's a shame that we don't have a coach that gets livid at the sight of seeing horns down and then proceeds to make the opposition pay for it.

he doesn't even get upset at the fact that the refs don't flag card getting his career nearly ended ten minutes after the whistle blows or three really fucking obvious targeting penalties demonstrates that we're dealing with a pussy pac10 perennial 7-4 coach.  a real coach would have been apoplectic...saban would have been eating the ref's heart on the hash mark.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Right now, you're no better than any other opposing fanbase member coming to this board just to talk shit to Longhorn fans.

The fact that you exist on this board is absolutely pathetic. It's 2021 and the Pokes don't have a message board of their own? 

Gf

Edited by 'stache
  • Fuck You 7

2 minutes ago, Modessit said:
7 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Let's see how stupid or smart Sark is. If he's a smart man he'll start Casey from here on out, if he's a stupid man he'll be here just two more seasons 

He'll blame himself and the coaches for a bad gameplan. Then on Monday he'll say Casey earned an opportunity to start vs Rice. After that win, he'll start vs Texas Tech which means he'll probably start on the road at TCU. That result will determine the rest of the year.

Shit, I'll take it. Card looked like a freshman and Casey was poised. Casey is clearly no slouch, and quite possibly better long-term. 

• Like 1

this game  wouild be diff with that fumble by arkansas had been kept  and card  missing  2 TD'S    

arkansas is 7-5 at best this year   sark should had bench the qb at haif    sark u can see his play calls a mile away  

i am happy for the win  this is a good board 

Or the hitting the QB at the knees when the ball was dead 3 seconds prior. That should have been 15.
That was a huge turn of events.

The final nail was the non call using your helmet as a weapon on the awful 4th down run call.

Crappiest defensive scheme I’ve seen since Manny Diaz. Awful offensive play calling.

I’m not really sure you can cover receivers or throw the ball. I’m not sure if we’re capable of anything.

5 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Shitty effort all around. QB sucked, o line sucked, receivers dropped passes, defense was a shit show, blocked punt led to an arkie TD. Most of all, coaching on both sides of the ball was atrocious.

Amazing how a freshman QB sucks in his first road game against an amped rival in a hostile loud environment where his OL plays wearing miniskirts and crotchless panties saying "Do me baby! Do me real good!" Not only did he not have time in the pocket, but the rush game got stuffed.

Edited by sith_horn
  • Hook 'Em 3