[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Seriously?  Look at the score.  If we really wanted to win, why did we try 3 straight goal line runs using our worst goal line RB?

It has nothing to do with winning.  Winning went away two hours ago.  It has to do with getting the ball and running your offense and keeping them off the field.

7 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Yeah, Bama doesn’t have any 4 or 5 stars. We need more Jucos like K State!

Well, it is apparently difficult in many cases to keep 4 and 5 stars with their noses to the grindstone, especially when they aren't completely surrounded by 4 and 5 stars.  It's a talent, a thing.  We don't seem to have found a coach that can do that.  I think the situation is a bit worse when half the roster is 3 stars, too.  Those 4 and 5s think they should starts, irregardless.  It's uphauling.

Edited by TwiceHorn

21 minutes ago, Modessit said:
22 minutes ago, Deej said:
It's an Arkansas team that can't beat aggy.

After that Colorado game today, don't be so sure of that.

Don't try to make him feel better. We fucken suck. Play Calling sucked players were scared and it's the same ol song and dance. I will die of Cirrhosis by the time this shit turns around

3 minutes ago, mrhog said:

this game  wouild be diff with that fumble by arkansas had been kept  and card  missing  2 TD'S    

arkansas is 7-5 at best this year   sark should had bench the qb at haif    sark u can see his play calls a mile away  

i am happy for the win  this is a good board 

Great win for y’all. You were the better team. Now you may want to leave because it’s going to get real ugly in here. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1