2021 Houston Texans Ain't Shit Season Thread

Brothahorn

48 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Cunningham must have been late to church -- again. We all need to pray for him but he just doesn't seem to fit on this team. 

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that 2 of the smartest guys on the team, one a Stanford guy and the other who went to Vandy, have had “disciplinary” problems since they’re not going to be hoodwinked by the idiots running this team.

• Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Yeah, he didn't get kicked out of the game. He went back to his seats in the lower level. The article said he drives in from Austin every home game (originally from Houston) and has no plans to give up his season tickets. He just wants McNair to give a shit like he does. Can't disagree.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

Sell the team.

By the Oilers name back.

Profit.

No telling how much $$$ before Amy Budette Adams starts listening. I couldn’t believe the NFL went so far to also protect the Columbia blue, red and white color scheme from use by a future Houston franchise. Mother duckers. 

23 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

No telling how much $$$ before Amy Budette Adams starts listening. I couldn’t believe the NFL went so far to also protect the Columbia blue, red and white color scheme from use by a future Houston franchise. Mother duckers. 

It’s not the NFL, it’s the Titans’ intellectual property. The only reason Cleveland got to keep their name/units/records etc was that it was a stipulation of dropping their lawsuit against Modell to attempt to block the move to Baltimore. They also (separately) got a guarantee from the NFL that as long as they built a stadium within the next X years they would get an expansion team…

7 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

It’s not the NFL, it’s the Titans’ intellectual property. The only reason Cleveland got to keep their name/units/records etc was that it was a stipulation of dropping their lawsuit against Modell to attempt to block the move to Baltimore. They also (separately) got a guarantee from the NFL that as long as they built a stadium within the next X years they would get an expansion team…

I do not understand how a color combination can be trademarked with a finite number of colors available. There have been teams with the same color pallets at times as well. 
Would Adams win a suit if the Houston franchise were called something other than the Oilers, and called their baby blue something other than “Columbia Blue”?

On 12/7/2021 at 8:33 AM, Hate said:

aec4b65bde19f7d24218cc53317b57d9.jpg

JUst get up at a team meeting and say something like "Guys, you know, maybe God didn't really create the universe in seven days. I mean, he's God, right? So what is a day to God? It could be like, a billion years or something..."

I heard that's what Cunningham did and then Easterby nailed him in the ribs with a tranquilizer dart from a blow gun. Cunningham was carted off and woke up in remedial Bible class. Pray for him, y'all.

4 hours ago, Updawg said:

Well he’s gone now

Such a terrible organization

$12.8 million in dead cap money next year by waiving him!! He was an asset you could have traded and got something. I was told Nick Caserio was competent and smart. His moves have sucked. One of the idiot that gave Cunningham that ridiculous contract and was responsible for the worst trade in NFL history is STILL employed. This team continues to set the bar for stupidity. Proud of our city for giving this team the finger by no longer going to games or watching this crap on TV. That’s that only way that change will happen. We are giving up our PSLs. We have had tickets since the beginning. Fuck Cal, Easterby, Caserio and Culley. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Was wondering what the cap hit was. So dumb

Waiving a 2nd round pick and taking that cap hit is just idiotic. This team is entertaining just to see how dumb they can be.

I have no faith in caserio. If he was competent he wouldn’t be doing this stuff. He must be a cal - Easter by puppet

On 12/8/2021 at 5:51 PM, Macklemore said:

$12.8 million in dead cap money next year by waiving him!! He was an asset you could have traded and got something. I was told Nick Caserio was competent and smart. His moves have sucked. One of the idiot that gave Cunningham that ridiculous contract and was responsible for the worst trade in NFL history is STILL employed. This team continues to set the bar for stupidity. Proud of our city for giving this team the finger by no longer going to games or watching this crap on TV. That’s that only way that change will happen. We are giving up our PSLs. We have had tickets since the beginning. Fuck Cal, Easterby, Caserio and Culley. 

dont forget about the hit for watson

josh mcdaniel will be the savior !!!