TCU game week.

Wulaw Horn

30 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I am highly skeptical most college girls have bodies like that.

I am also highly skeptical you have had to opportunity to pass on those that do.

That's just your opinion, man! I put a lot more weight on the face than the body. Average (not fat) body is fine for me as long as her face is pretty.

16 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Be sure to get extra beer/liquor/food for tomorrow's game -- hope forecasts are wrong, but there might be weather delays due to lightning...  😡

The last weather delay during a TCU game worked out pretty well for us. Let’s hope history repeats itself, if the forecasts are right. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Well pretty much just waiting for this game to start. I find myself worried about this defense. Foster is just plain bad and Coburn is MIA. Coburn should be pushing folks around like Poona by now. Also bend but don't break even when working is so frustrating because you have to depend on the other team not shoving it down your throat after giving them easy yards between the 20s. Other than that I am ready to see another win.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Be sure to get extra beer/liquor/food for tomorrow's game -- hope forecasts are wrong, but there might be weather delays due to lightning...  😡

Little to no rain in DFW this week - forecast has been way off every day.  Suns out now and updated forecast pretty much shows nothing - not even the overnight rains that have been expected all week.  Not trying to take PhD’s job, but don’t expect weather or field conditions to be an issue.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Random question - do Texas players stay with each other off campus the night before home games? SMU is always at a hotel together in Dallas rather than staying on campus the night before home games.

Was wondering if that's a common practice or a somewhat unique move by the coaching staff. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Random question - do Texas players stay with each other off campus the night before home games? SMU is always at a hotel together in Dallas rather than staying on campus the night before home games.

Was wondering if that's a common practice or a somewhat unique move by the coaching staff. 

The whole team stays in a hotel the night before a game

6 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

35 is a reasonable score? 

I think Fatterson will come loaded for bear. They'll pick up 7 or 10 in trash time, plus I think we'll see a team that's better than Rice and Tech. If we put up 55, I'll be one happy motherfucker. We should win tomorrow. The next two weeks will set the tone. Go Horns! History awaits.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Little to no rain in DFW this week - forecast has been way off every day.  Suns out now and updated forecast pretty much shows nothing - not even the overnight rains that have been expected all week.  Not trying to take PhD’s job, but don’t expect weather or field conditions to be an issue.  

Yeah, this is wrong. “It didn’t rain on me, so it must not have rained over the other 9,300 square miles.”

Edit: 100% of North Texas picked up measurable rain. Areas west of Fort Worth received 4”+

Edited by Sal
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sal said:

Yeah, this is wrong. “It didn’t rain on me, so it must not have rained over the other 9,300 square miles.”

Edit: 100% of North Texas picked up measurable rain. Areas west of Fort Worth received 4”+

West of Ft Worth is not DFW.  The DFW metroplex has received little to no rain, especially with the 3” predicted all week.  Not saying there may not be showers between now and game time, but not the all night soaker predicted earlier this week.  Wunderground FTW forecast seems to agree.  

image.png

46 minutes ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

West of Ft Worth is not DFW.  The DFW metroplex has received little to no rain, especially with the 3” predicted all week.  Not saying there may not be showers between now and game time, but not the all night soaker predicted earlier this week.  Wunderground FTW forecast seems to agree.  

image.png

Parker County is part of DFW. Fort Worth got ~1” of rain. That’s not “little to no rain.” Keep digging that grave.

Edited by Sal