OSU game week

Wulaw Horn

Cross-posting since a great listen -- Beginning of the hour, Brian Jones rant about TEXAS defense is on point !!!

Brian says no player leadership holding each other accountable on defense, and nobody on defense is striking, hitting, or tackling worth a crap.  Also criticized Overshown for constantly losing track of where the ball was and running himself out of too many plays.

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

I looked it up and sure enough. Jones was on a 5-6 team. Then was a member of the team that lost by a score or two to Miami in the 1991 Cotton Bowl.

And I like Brian Jones. I will say the only memory I have of my first ever spring game was Jones screaming and cussing for all the world to hear. He was indeed vocal.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well, it would have to be your brake.  But would't you rather take the mechanic's word for it? 

Wow, feels great outside.  Nice not to have start hydrating 4 hours before a game like the last three at DKR.  Tom Herman would be so proud.

We need this win.  Fuck OSU.  Go HORNS!

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Brakes*

3 hours ago, Bert Orange said:

No breaks for THEM he meant. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Well, it would have to be your brake.  But would't you rather take the mechanic's word for it? 

Wow, feels great outside.  Nice not to have start hydrating 4 hours before a game like the last three at DKR.  Tom Herman would be so proud.

We need this win.  Fuck OSU.  Go HORNS!

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

He meant no smoke breaks. Because smoking is unhealthy and stupid.

56 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

Not even like a bathroom break, halftime, or timeout breaks?

in my defense, i was drunk.