NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Can pretty much hammer the final nail on the coffin of Bama’s tournament hopes. 

My favorite part of that equation is aggy's requisite revival of hope...

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Pedo State 71 tOSU 68.

As much as I hate the Nitters, because they are evil, that team has been so close in so many games this season.

I am not surprised they beat Ohio State. Plus, I never viewed Ohio State as anything special this season. Every time I have seen them play this year they did not look awesome.

20 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Alabama was never on the bubble.  They are in.  They are probably now a 7 or 8 seed.  Not sure they stay a 6.

Lunardi has them a 6 after yesterday’s games but I agree they could drop to a 7. We are still a 5, could drop to a 6. OU is the last of the first four out now

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Aggy up by double digits on auburn. If they win it still might not be enough.

They might knock someone like OU back into the next four out, who then might knock aggy back into that category with another win tonight. 

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Cuonzo Martin out at Missouri

Missouri has tremendous financial issues, and they’re taking a hit on Martin’s buyout that’s tough on their budget. The SEC has not been the windfall for them the way it is for other members of the conference. Mostly because attendance has fallen off a cliff since their exit from the Big 12  

Man, the Norm Stewart years feel like the Paleolithic era at this point. 

I’ve seen Jerome Tang mentioned for KSU as well. It will be interesting to see if he lands an HC position. I don’t know what the shoe affiliations for those schools are, but it’s hard for me to imagine he goes to a non Nike school. 

Duke 72 Miami 69.  45 seconds left.  One possession game. Duke bringing it up court with a full shot clock. Miami commits an idiotic reach foul.

Drone Bilas: Miami has to éxtend the game there. 

Not really, Jay. Miami just needs to play defense to get a chance to tie the game.