NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, DeadArmadillo said:

They’ve look really, really good in their conference tournament.

Does this ass kicking they’re giving pig get them off the bubble and in the field? Or do they still have to win tomorrow?

I bet this gets them in.

8 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

They’ve look really, really good in their conference tournament.

Does this ass kicking they’re giving pig get them off the bubble and in the field? Or do they still have to win tomorrow?

I actually enjoyed watching guards who could do more than loiter around the arc, run a weave, and then jack.

This is the most LSU thing ever.  

Give the NCAA the finger and line up behind Wade and run a sham internal investigation to clear him when the news first comes out, then fire him the day after losing in the SEC tournament.  

They're going to go in front of the NCAA and plead for leniency for the football program by pointing out how they fired Wade.

22 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

This is the most LSU thing ever.  

Give the NCAA the finger and line up behind Wade and run a sham internal investigation to clear him when the news first comes out, then fire him the day after losing in the SEC tournament.  

They're going to go in front of the NCAA and plead for leniency for the football program by pointing out how they fired Wade.

I would be willing to bet they will also self impose a NCAA tournament ban now as well ...

7 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

SMU is now probably out of the NCAA tournament. They needed to beat Memphis today to get in.

We can only hope it gets Jankovich fired. And I would have said there was no way we beat Memphis 3 times except we were totally in position to beat Memphis 3 times.