NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

Not surprisingly, Crean shitcanned at Georgia (47-75 overall, 15-57 SEC). Dude was 37 when he took Marquette to the Final Four, and that was basically the highpoint of his career. Never made it past sweet 16 after that. 

Edited by Blotto

52 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Not surprisingly, Crean shitcanned at Georgia (47-75 overall, 15-57 SEC). Dude was 37 when he took Marquette to the Final Four, and that was basically the highpoint of his career. Never made it past sweet 16 after that. 

I’ve mentioned before on this site that I had some contact with him when he was at Pitt and he was an ass, and he was coaching for a prolific ass in Ralph Willard. It seems that Crean became like his brothers-in-law. 

That Marquette team was Dwayne Wade in the lead I think more than Crean. Of course they beat Pitt, by 3, in the Sweet 16.

I mentioned last week that CSU's 6'5" 250lb guard David Roddy is the funnest player in MCBB...

I just flipped on their game and told my wife to watch #21 on CSU, and this was literally the first trip down the court...

FNgA5C-WQAMpVHi?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

tOSU about to go down to Pedo State.  

I seriously think that teams that lose in their first conference tournament game should be ineligible for the NCAA tournament.  I realize that's probably not a popular sentiment around here today...

image.gif.2a876ac263101a55207954e0199a4fe3.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I seriously think that teams that lose in their first conference tournament game should be ineligible for the NCAA tournament.  I realize that's probably not a popular sentiment around here today...

It would never be a popular sentiment around here because that's fucking retarded.

I have a better take: major conferences shouldn't even have tourneys. It's totally pointless.