Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

32 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Hope Kerstetter comes back.  Would give Majors anothet year to learn/get stronger before taking over as a RS Soph.  Okafor?  Who knows.  Maybe Jones comes back.  

Kerstetter, Okafor, TQ Graham, Chris Brown and Jacoby Jones are 5 I think that are all fairly realistic and could help quite a bit next year. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Co-signing the note that we might want another CB (from IT's DeSoto section), Carrington is sniffing around one of Minnesota's best commits: https://247sports.com/Player/Avante-Dickerson-46059311/

My Husker friends from Omaha aren’t big fans of him and think he’s overrated/doesn’t have a strong work ethic. That could be just because they missed out on him though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, victory88 said:

Yup, the 1 person pushing aggy and influencing him is trying to get bags.  I don't expect Turner to end up in this class.  I know hornsfromdallas has hinted a few times that he is coming but these recruitments rarely workout in our favor.  

JFC, get your damn SATYA-19 vaccination.  Or else a box of tampons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's finish this class with LJ, Leyrer, Turner, Regis, Cooks, Makuba, and go all out on flipping JoJo, get a little BOMC, kick ass on the field this year, and enjoy the race to the #1 class for 22'.

That's a class of 23 barring any decommits.  I know 1 more OL would be desirable, but no need to reach and we can get a grad transfer if ever need be.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Hook 'Em 8

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Let's finish this class with LJ, Leyrer, Turner, Regis, Cooks, Makuba, and go all out on flipping JoJo, get a little BOMC, kick ass on the field this year, and enjoy the race to the #1 class for 22'.

That's a class of 23 barring any decommits.  I know 1 more OL would be desirable, but no need to reach and we can get a grad transfer if ever need be.

It's less reaching and more figuring out the late guys. Cosmi, Kerstetter, Hookfin and Jones were all late commits (two were transition year flips but still)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Can you ask your woo about the commit from earlier in the week? 

24 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

no need to ask

the 995ers have the info its now just a matter of when ********* gives the green light 

Count 'em - nine asterisks. The only active offensive recruit whose name comprises nine digits is L.J. Johnson.

Boom, motherfuckers!

Foot-long glizzys all around!

• Haha 1