Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

There’s nothing wrong with drinking on a Friday evening. Or Saturday, or Sunday, or Mon...

Any day ending in a Y       

AND  since so many crazy Surl showin up tonight, 

Errrbody in da club gettin glizzy...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Let's finish this class with LJ, Leyrer, Turner, Regis, Cooks, Makuba, and go all out on flipping JoJo, get a little BOMC, kick ass on the field this year, and enjoy the race to the #1 class for 22'.

That's a class of 23 barring any decommits.  I know 1 more OL would be desirable, but no need to reach and we can get a grad transfer if ever need be.

I like Ike, too.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Carl's timeline is that he's been a silent with a video filmed and in the can for over a month. He stopped responding in the group chat when his buddy Milroe flipped.

But is visiting tomorrow?

I guess the Brocks are recruiting him to Bama pretty hard 

Quick Hitter | Commits Still Putting In Work
– Charlie S

Back in late July, the Sooners extended an offer to 2021 ATH Billy Bowman.

***Bowman is currently committed to Texas

***Many of you have seen Caleb Williams publicly state that he is ‘Picking at Bowman’ in his weekly Sports Illustrated blog

***In checking with some of the commits who are heading to Norman this weekend, I was told they are working on Bowman.

***Source told me that they are ‘not sure’ if Bowman will be in Norman this weekend.

***Regardless if he shows up in town this weekend or not…bottom line is that it is clear that multiple Sooner recruits are working on Bowman which means their directive is coming from the staff.

***Bonus note for those of you who do not already know…Bowman’s girlfriend is planning on playing softball for OU.

***Definitely something to keep an eye on as the season gets underway coupled with the fact that Texas just lost the QB in their class when Jalen Milroe flipped to Bama.

20 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Quick Hitter | Commits Still Putting In Work
– Charlie S

Back in late July, the Sooners extended an offer to 2021 ATH Billy Bowman.

***Bowman is currently committed to Texas

***Many of you have seen Caleb Williams publicly state that he is ‘Picking at Bowman’ in his weekly Sports Illustrated blog

***In checking with some of the commits who are heading to Norman this weekend, I was told they are working on Bowman.

***Source told me that they are ‘not sure’ if Bowman will be in Norman this weekend.

***Regardless if he shows up in town this weekend or not…bottom line is that it is clear that multiple Sooner recruits are working on Bowman which means their directive is coming from the staff.

***Bonus note for those of you who do not already know…Bowman’s girlfriend is planning on playing softball for OU.

***Definitely something to keep an eye on as the season gets underway coupled with the fact that Texas just lost the QB in their class when Jalen Milroe flipped to Bama.

This shit again? 

Besides Clayton Smith, Foster and Wheaton, who else does blOU hope to sign that TEXAS really wants??

(Damn tired of only hearing about other teams trying to steal TEXAS recruits... FUCK'EM, let's steal some of theirs!!)

Edit:  C'mon JoJo, don't waste you're time in BR

Edited by LTtxfan

Note on Shemar Turner..TFB is going to be more locked into this recruitment than anyone else. Darius Terrell is coaching varsity at desoto now, no way he isn’t in the know...also him and Baizers podcast is really good, I’ll listen to the other so y’all don’t have to but definitely should give 4th and 5 a listen. And no I’m not a 5 dimes sock 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Besides Clayton Smith, Foster and Wheaton, who else does blOU hope to sign that TEXAS really wants??

(Damn tired of only hearing about other teams trying to steal TEXAS recruits... FUCK'EM, let's steal some of theirs!!)

Edit:  C'mon JoJo, don't waste you're time in BR

When TX starts recruiting at a national championship level annually (starting with 2022) I hope they heavily target the top two recruits in Ohio every year just to fuck with Ohio State.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Note on Shemar Turner..TFB is going to be more locked into this recruitment than anyone else. Darius Terrell is coaching varsity at desoto now, no way he isn’t in the know...also him and Baizers podcast is really good, I’ll listen to the other so y’all don’t have to but definitely should give 4th and 5 a listen. And no I’m not a 5 dimes sock 

Cut the shit, sock. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Not sure where to post this,  but @closetojumping update:

He’s alive and...alive. I’m not sure we can say well. This motherfucker played the entire round of golf masked up like he was about to rob a liquor store. When we paused to let other people play through our group he made a point several times of busting out of the bushes to scare the fuck out of other golfers and field marshals. He takes his virtue signaling up to 11. Anyway, he said he hasn’t been able to engage mentally in football because of the uncertainty of everything, and unless he can get 100% invested it just doesn’t hold his interest. He’s stopped watching the astros too. I suspect he’ll be back after a couple of games are played. Or he’ll be dead because he walked into a fucking gas station like that.

54F61F43-3659-4219-9993-08728AEE217C.jpeg

Damn.  Here I was thinking he OD'd on hydroxychloroquine.  Somehow this is worse?