• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

57 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Northwestern State won a whopping 4 games last year.  Aggy won’t much a problem with them though.....but will give them the big head going into Clemson.

This week the score could be: 42-25 home team...
Next week the score could be: 42-25 away team...

#AtLeastTheScoreIsConsistent...

18 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

3rd qtr, if I recall correctly

Was forced to attend a game last year with my sister's family (all aggy).  They sawed em off at least 4 times, maybe 5 during that game.  Atmosphere sucked, by the way.   Some kid behind us kept booing every call the refs made until finally some fat old man, who in my memory was wearing a high-crown john deere cap and suspendered overalls (but maybe I'm not remembering correctly and my mind has since colored that in) announced to the boy, "aggies don't boo, son".   My wife, my oldest (and current Texas22 freshman) and myself couldn't refrain from laughing out loud at that.  

3 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Not going to lie - I'm going to be torn tomorrow night if Podunk Louisiana College (whichever one they're playing) keeps it close late in the game.

On the one hand, aggy needs to win tomorrow night to make the Clemson beatdown more fun, but on the other, them losing to PLC on a Thursday night at home in Jimbo's first game might be even more glorious in the end. 

There is nothing to be torn about.  You root for the upset.  aggy losing to a 4 win FCS team in the first game of the Jimbo, greatest corch ever, era would be the biggest meltdown college football has ever seen.  They can write off losing to Clemson, even if it's a blowout.  They can't write off losing to Northwestern State.  That's the kind of loss that tanks recruiting and dries up the donor checks.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, txhorns said:

There is nothing to be torn about.  You root for the upset.  aggy losing to a 4 win FCS team in the first game of the Jimbo, greatest corch ever, era would be the biggest meltdown college football has ever seen.  They can write off losing to Clemson, even if it's a blowout.  They can't write off losing to Northwestern State.  That's the kind of loss that tanks recruiting and dries up the donor checks.

this

3 hours ago, ousux said:
5 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
Dumbshit aggy (redundant, I know) at my pub yesterday was crowing about their opening opponent this season. "They finished ranked last year AND beat an SEC team in their bowl game."
It was then that I pointed out they were playing Northwestern STATE, not Northwestern. Bar got a good laugh outta that one.

Did you point out there was a certain in state team that DID beat an SEC team in their bowl game?

"look you stoopid tsip mizzouri iz not a reel S E C teem!  WHOOP!  there won of those Big Dumpstur Fahr refyougees!!!  oh, wait..."

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

"Its no miracle that LSU is on most SEC fan’s bucket list road trip. I’ve never heard of anyone in the SEC fired up for a road trip to CSTAT"!

"Laugh all you want but it’s true? 

Texas is daddy to y’all always will be. We don’t want you fags in this league we want Texas"!

You are correct, Sir!

Edited by Cairn Horn88

20 minutes ago, The University said:

aggy is making it so much worse with all of their excuses. pretty much no respect from the sec.

Just think of how much worse it will be in years to come when the SEC has had as much first hand experience with aggy that the SWC and B12 had.

It will just be glorious to read and hear about.

3 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Just think of how much worse it will be in years to come when the SEC has had as much first hand experience with aggy that the SWC and B12 had.

It will just be glorious to read and hear about.

This is exactly the kind of exposure aggy was looking for when they made their 100 year decision.  I'm so happy I have so many more years of laughter remaining.  Must say it again...No Takebacks!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Now, secrant has their own "Laugh at Texas A&M" thread.  Can't make this up:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/laugh-at-texas-aandm-thread/78397449/

That thread shows what the SEC thinks of aggy. Lmao 

stupid sod busting sheep humpers still think they are “one of the big boys”.

that one aggy said they’ve done better in the SEC, yet fails to notice they’ve never finished higher than 3rd in their division. Stoopid is as stoopid does.

then the LSU fan calls Texas  cheating program!  More lol

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

"Its no miracle that LSU is on most SEC fan’s bucket list road trip. I’ve never heard of anyone in the SEC fired up for a road trip to CSTAT"!

"Laugh all you want but it’s true? 

Texas is daddy to y’all always will be. We don’t want you fags in this league we want Texas"!

"Atleast we know the reason behind the kicking and screaming from ATM fans when we mention them playing Daddy Texas again. 

All of you would get tired of having your faces used as a taint scrubber too, so be nice to the aggots, they seek refuge."

You are correct, Sir!

"WestCoastAg is so triggered by this thread lmao... along with the other A&M fans. 

Get over it. You're not a blue blood. You're especially not an SEC blue blood. 

No matter how hard you try and want to believe, you'll never be taken seriously amongst this crowd. 

Know your place. It's a cute place, no doubt, but slow your roll... you know you ain't shite amongst these real SEC blue bloods. 

It IS entertaining to watch you guys act like it, though.

Holy crap. This is why the Little Brother Aggies ran away and joined the SEC."

"This is better than coffee in the morning."

"It's not too late to join in the laughter right? "
Iconrotflmao.gif

Edited by Cairn Horn88

Olin Buchanon spends the first few minutes of texags radio today telling Gabe about how he went back and forth with Texas fans on Twitter last night about aggy scheduling cupcakes, and how he "should be the better man" and leave it alone, but "Texas fans never live in realities and facts", so he had to shut them down. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/wQ3XyFahDQU/0105831-krjv.mp3

5 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Olin Buchanon spends the first few minutes of texags radio today telling Gabe about how he went back and forth with Texas fans on Twitter last night about aggy scheduling cupcakes, and how he "should be the better man" and leave it alone, but "Texas fans never live in realities and facts", so he had to shut them down. 

I refuse to listen to texgags radio, but would appreciate it if somebody could post a summary.

23 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Yes, and I curse the dumbassery.....it was bad enough I had to register so I could throw in my 2c here and there.

I thought I had access to that shithouse of a forum, but I can't remember username, password and I apparently didn't even use a real email when signing up.  Oh well.

If you want to set another record straight.   Aggy tried to rebut their silly wall of champions adding two new NC's during their off season transition to the SEC by pointing out (rightly, unfortunately) that Texas claimed 2008* as a conference title.  Yah, for about two minutes.  They still proudly stand by their found -under-the-couch-cushions- championships.  

https://texassports.com/sports/2013/7/29/GEN_0729130907.aspx?id=330

and by the way,  if we are going to count like aggy, we'd have 8 - 14 championships in football.  

Gossip about what people on twitter are saying. What greats sports content.

And of course complete with a head-scratching insult. 'Texas fans never live in realities and facts' Huh? What the hell are you talking about? I mean I suppose a little but all sports fanbases drink koolaid. I never understand A&M insults. They never hit home or make any sense.

7 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I thought I had access to that shithouse of a forum, but I can't remember username, password and I apparently didn't even use a real email when signing up.  Oh well.

If you want to set another record straight.   Aggy tried to rebut their silly wall of champions adding two new NC's during their off season transition to the SEC by pointing out (rightly, unfortunately) that Texas claimed 2008* as a conference title.  Yah, for about two minutes.  They still proudly stand by their found -under-the-couch-cushions- championships.  

and by the way,  if we are going to count like aggy, we'd have 8 - 14 championships in football.  

We never claimed 2008 as a conference title. That was some dumbass thing Mack Brown did behind closed doors to motivate his team that got leaked. The school never claimed it. It never went on our stadium. There is no fake Big 12 Conference Trophy sitting in our office.

It was a stupid pep talk thing and nothing more. I don't get all the controversy over it, especially ten years later.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I refuted the wall already and made a point on the next to last page about aggy cheating, improper benefits, buying a recruit a car etc.

Spoiler

I remember one recruit being given a sports car, a beautiful gold Trans Am. The recruit accepted the Trans Am and went straight to SMU. That recruits' name was Eric Dickerson.

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

We never claimed 2008 as a conference title. That was some dumbass thing Mack Brown did behind closed doors to motivate his team that got leaked. The school never claimed it. It never went on our stadium. There is no fake Big 12 Conference Trophy sitting in our office.

It was a stupid pep talk thing and nothing more. I don't get all the controversy over it, especially ten years later.

Thats good to know.  I appreciate you setting me straight.

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I refuted the wall already and made a point on the next to last page about aggy cheating, improper benefits, buying a recruit a car etc.

Hide contents

I remember one recruit being given a sports car, a beautiful gold Trans Am. The recruit accepted the Trans Am and went straight to SMU. That recruits' name was Eric Dickerson.

I saw that post.   You're a hero.

38 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I'm FB friends with Olin going back to my writing days. In addition to being an aggy shill, he's borderline alt-right when it comes to politics. In other words, perfect for that fan base.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Will somebody just please nuke this guy already?

His attempt at jabs and trying desperately to create a narrative come across like an elementary school butthurt loser. They are so childish and he’s too stupid and unaware that he has no idea how ridiculous he looks. What a fucking moron.

7 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

His attempt at jabs and trying desperately to create a narrative come across like an elementary school butthurt loser. They are so childish and he’s too stupid and unaware that he has no idea how ridiculous he looks. What a fucking moron.

Most people dont know who is is, so there is that...not random twitter people. Just this site. That being said, I don't believe he has a new LinkedIn account yet, after he changed his name to Daniel Josef or Daniel Joseph. Love to see one of those pop up. He'd better have some great Aggie Network connections, because there's a great chance that one day he runs across someone in the hiring world form here who knows who he is...and that will end ugly. He already got fired from his PwC internship because of this...I'm betting that will happen to him 1-2 more times before he dies. 

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Most people dont know who is is, so there is that...not random twitter people. Just this site. That being said, I don't believe he has a new LinkedIn account yet, after he changed his name to Daniel Josef or Daniel Joseph. Love to see one of those pop up. He'd better have some great Aggie Network connections, because there's a great chance that one day he runs across someone in the hiring world form here who knows who he is...and that will end ugly. He already got fired from his PwC internship because of this...I'm betting that will happen to him 1-2 more times before he dies. 

People like him don't change and their past/present eventually catches up to them.   I'm not too worried about comeupance.

by the way, good work over at Secrant.

Edited by Teamdirtyleg

52 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Remind me again which team has played PVAMU, Nichols, Northwestern St, Lamar, and SHSU in the past 6 seasons  

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, I remember following that situation on Shaggy (when I was in lurk mode) between him and BL. Looked forward to each development like a Breaking Bad fan did for each of those episodes. Lot’s of lulz!

9 NC's if we use the same formula as Bama, aggy and some other programs.

Will somebody just please nuke this guy already?
Already got nuked..

That's why he doesn't use his real name and no longer gets a paycheck from PWC, and also why his life's mission seems to be "take down those sip fehgs at every opportunity"