• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Aggie could hire Dave Bliss as the new AD, Larry Nassar as the Team Physician, Art Briles as HFC, and Aunt Becky as their academic advisor and Luicci would spin them all as great hires

Sheeeit, aggy could hire today's birthday boy (he woulda been 130 today) and Looch would hail it. 

Seig Whoop!

3b6f23864bdf66a017d5a8c2e72bdb0b.jpgc14bea9808fee24463a7cfe795062b13.gif7cd6fb7f015b61f493fa4ddef5a250e2.gifdcbf9960bf29e542583eec01f53fe37c.gif321b258cf26c041840725a76bff25a5b.jpg

Springtime for Hitler aaannnndddd aaaaggggggyyyy!

Winter for t.u. and ffffrrrraaaannnnccceeeee!!!

Come on be a smarty join the aggggy party!!!

WHOOP MACHT FREI AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

9949b93ecd81a5c299ced9b721effeff.gif380780562f38ca15eb8e7ad0723a8b1c.gif654df97be508429ae071fa7924d8eb2d.gif14d0d3e34af5165c284a41c076ccdb1d.jpg120fcee85756516d53d83ad45314d841.jpgd1f0dcfd7c579f729b3a03a609454031.jpg

Seen in the Sudetenland...

9469934289ecd0368ca60b0c8d16cb4d.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 4/19/2019 at 1:06 PM, F250 said:

On 4/19/2019 at 1:10 PM, TexasMan said:

Sooo also in this, Looch was asked a timetable on a new permanent AD."Very soon. Within 2 weeks. This won't be a Mike Perrin situation." 

maxresdefault.jpg

On 4/19/2019 at 1:33 PM, po elvis said:

perfect fit...except only for now during the search for a real AD.

Dayum .. been out of the loop for a few days and holy cow, the Surly prognosticators hit a touchdown.  Who slipped me all this dope and crazy pills.  This be bizzaro world fellas, bizzaro world I'm telling ya...

11 hours ago, Scholz said:

They really do view their people and culture as a strength. Jesus shit dicks.

1.  RC Slocum was the coach during undeniably the most successful run for Aggy football after their last made up championship from the WW II era.

2.  During that time Aggy cheated like it was their job and RC was the head of the institutional cheating scandal that led to them being placed on probation.

3. Aggy brags about their culture and people being one of their greatest strength based on their inflexible honor code of “An Aggie does not Lie, Cheat or Steal, or tolerate those who do!”

4.  Aggies hire  RC as interim athletic director and brag about how great that is and how their people and culture are a strength.

5. Profit!

Edited by ABSR
  • Like 6

29 minutes ago, ABSR said:

2.  During that time Aggy cheated like it was their job and RC was the head of the institutional cheating scandal that led to them being placed on probation.

I think the biggest difference now is that the NCAA is absolutely disinterested in catching and/or punishing anyfuckingone for cheating. I've been saying for ten years or more, A&M should just cheat, because who cares? It's not like they have a sterling reputation as it is-- they THINK they do, but the addendum to "Aggies don't lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do" is "only Aggies believe that horseshit". 

The way they're seen outside of their bubble is, they're incompetent cheating redneck goober hicks who are more interested in winning bidding wars against themselves than anything decided on the field of play. I mean, look at Jimbo Fisher. People-- Stewart Mandel comes to mind-- act like Fisher is some novelty in College Station. Wow, the Aggies got themselves a national championship caliber coach with their huge Texas oil money, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

In 1982, they offered Bo Schembechler an obscene raise over what he was making at Michigan and what Michigan would ever pay him, and he nearly took the A&M job. When he decided "no" and was asked why, he said "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be a millionaire?" Not, "I think I can finally win a national title there" or "it's a sleeping giant" or "I can recruit better there". It was "they offered me a lot more money than I ever thought I'd make as a football coach". 

Then they threw similar money at Jackie Sherrill in the midst of several years of national championship contention at Pitt and he accepted.

In 2002 they bought Dennis Franchione from Alabama. 

THEY HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE. IT IS NOT NEW, IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A NEW PARADIGM IN THE STATE OF TEXAS. THIS IS WHAT AGGIES DO. THEY HAVE CREDIT CARDS AND THEY LIKE USING THEM.

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 6

I think the biggest difference now is that the NCAA is absolutely disinterested in catching and/or punishing anyfuckingone for cheating. I've been saying for ten years or more, A&M should just cheat, because who cares? It's not like they have a sterling reputation as it is-- they THINK they do, but the addendum to "Aggies don't lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do" is "only Aggies believe that horseshit". 
The way they're seen outside of their bubble is, they're incompetent cheating redneck goober hicks who are more interested in winning bidding wars against themselves than anything decided on the field of play. I mean, look at Jimbo Fisher. People-- Stewart Mandel comes to mind-- act like Fisher is some novelty in College Station. Wow, the Aggies got themselves a national championship caliber coach with their huge Texas oil money, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
In 1982, they offered Bo Schembechler an obscene raise over what he was making at Michigan and what Michigan would ever pay him, and he nearly took the A&M job. When he decided "no" and was asked why, he said "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be a millionaire?" Not, "I think I can finally win a national title there" or "it's a sleeping giant" or "I can recruit better there". It was "they offered me a lot more money than I ever thought I'd make as a football coach". 
Then they threw similar money at Jackie Sherrill in the midst of several years of national championship contention at Pitt and he accepted.
THEY HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE. IT IS NOT NEW, IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A NEW PARADIGM IN THE STATE OF TEXAS. THIS IS WHAT AGGIES DO. THEY HAVE CREDIT CARDS AND THEY LIKE USING THEM.
4eb8fad930f1e32b70d1230aabb75203.gif6c86b107522ae5ca0079f0e5a14147ab.gif25eabd30776575ca5597e7044576dd6d.gifa0fda6323e25bfb101b4dd6af053b887.gif76d61de5b5e6b69ff03423efd711fd57.gif53cfef15b4502a4371946f44874056cf.gifed7a11a941b0e01b6e9f051a3912498a.gif6dad86ec492a60033a80bb318816a0f9.gif

Gooly goo goo eh aggy droolbucket stoatgobbler.
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

They tried to go after both Bo Schembechler and Bobby Bowden. Not sure why the media continues to try and sell the whole A&M is now commited to winning a championship thing. They've been commited to selling out for decades. 

• Like 1