• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Prediction: "who cares what Woodward thinks, Woodward gets too much credit for the hires, that was an A&M thing (it was A&M's leadership and culture and resources and the sleeping giant opportunity that attracted Fisher and Williams, not Woodward) more than anything he did, I hope he enjoys losing to us every year!, it was a desperation move on LSU's part to try to thwart the mighty championship momentum of Texas A&M but it won't matter"

I’ve already seen this almost word for word on another forum

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I attended an after-wedding dinner of one of my good friend's daughters at the Driskill a few years ago.  She was an aggy grad and her friends got their aggy shenanigans going and the whooping, hollering, etc took off.   My friend and I are both UT grads and he fully understood when I excused myself to go take a dump.

I've heard of this crap happening at aggy wedding receptions, but fortunately never witnessed it. But this post got me curious to search YouTube for "aggie wedding" (apologies to Phlegm for misspelling). JFC!

blj_20110103-008-374x500.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 6:27 PM, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Yet another aggy in the wild embarrassing themselves story:

My company had the honor today of hosting a team from NASA and the ISS for a presentation on collaborative opportunities in space. The keynote presenter was a NASA astronaut who flew on 3 shuttle missions including 2 deployments to the ISS. She logged over 42 days in space. She's a certified bad-ass by any unit of measurement, and a Texas Ex to boot.

During the Q&A one of the questions from the audience was to ask her to describe her most thrilling moment as an astronaut. Now, ramjet can attest to this better than most, but being an astronaut doesn't equate to being a great or inspiring public speaker. Her engineering principles were on full display. She was calculated, precise...anything but boastful (almost to her detriment; the audience wants to be wowed by tales of what they'll never experience). But  she did her best to describe the immense power of the 8 1/2 minute launch, the beauty of seeing the aurora borealis plus massive weather patterns on earth from space,, etc. She also talked about how one of the most memorable and cool things she saw was the view from the shuttle each time (she was on the Discovery all 3 missions) upon re-entry when (I'm gonna fuck up the particulars) the plasma super heated and a brilliant--in her words--"burnt orange glow encased the vehicle. As a Longhorn I thought that was really cool."

The audience here in Austin politely chuckled/applauded as you'd expect. Except for the dumb fuck, twenty something aggy who waited until the crowd noise subsided to let out a 5 second long "hisssssssssss."  Heads snapped around to find this douche who, when he realized he was being stared down, lifted his right hand with a feeble gig em sign.

This dipshit is two years or less into his career & he thinks the appropriate thing to do in a public event (we were also streaming it globally) is to hiss at an astronaut and PhD in engineering? What the fuck is wrong with these idiots?

you were too kind to the aggy to leave out the fact that the female astronaut was also an african american.  /triggered

On 4/1/2019 at 12:34 PM, C-Man said:

giphy.gif

I was setting lines and fishing on the Colorado river last weekend and our pump went out on our perch and they all died.  We go to this fish farm not far away.  One dude there goes nice shirt (I’m wearing a UT fishing shirt) other guy yea me too.  aggie that runs the place chimes in with yea but we are sec now.....   I said so finishing 5th every year in the sec is a good thing?   No response....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

I supply each of those industries product.

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I was setting lines and fishing on the Colorado river last weekend and our pump went out on our perch and they all died.  We go to this fish farm not far away.  One dude there goes nice shirt (I’m wearing a UT fishing shirt) other guy yea me too.  aggie that runs the place chimes in with yea but we are sec now.....   I said so finishing 5th every year in the sec is a good thing?   No response....

Fish camp to fish farm. aggy doesn't stray far.

15 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I attended an after-wedding dinner of one of my good friend's daughters at the Driskill a few years ago.  She was an aggy grad and her friends got their aggy shenanigans going and the whooping, hollering, etc took off.   My friend and I are both UT grads and he fully understood when I excused myself to go take a dump.

Kind of a related to aggy weddings.   My wife and I were up in San Antonio a few weekends ago and we were walking around the Alamo area on Saturday morning  and we saw a group of aggy Corp of Cadets lined up with their swords and boots .   We were like,  OK there must be some sort of aggy VIP in town or big aggy event and they are putting on a show for the public who are unfamiliar with their cult like traditions.   So we keep on walking and then turn around and all the sudden a bunch of whooping and all the jazz started and it turns out all ceremony in front of the Alamo was just one of their fellow Cadets asking his gal to marry him......     I was thinking, Ok whatever.   I wonder what some of the tourists from out of the state or country who are totally unfamiliar with aggy thought about it?

12 hours ago, Born Burnt said:

I've heard of this crap happening at aggy wedding receptions, but fortunately never witnessed it. But this post got me curious to search YouTube for "aggie wedding" (apologies to Phlegm for misspelling). JFC!

blj_20110103-008-374x500.jpg

I witnessed the whooping thing at a cousin's funeral. His son was a corp turd who had some of his fellow turds come to the funeral in full regalia. One point they all did the whooping thing and I was really tempted to go pull the AR-15 out of the truck and have a duck shoot. They're disgusting subhuman pieces of s*** and not a drop more.

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Except he left out the old aggy caught on camera picking his nose & eating it during the Alamo Bowl.

That's a well-known technique among veterinarians, it's not "eating" per se, it's more akin to "testing". 

Coulda been worse, coulda had his arm up a cow's ass...

44 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I witnessed the whooping thing at a cousin's funeral. His son was a corp turd who had some of his fellow turds come to the funeral in full regalia. One point they all did the whooping thing and I was really tempted to go pull the AR-15 out of the truck and have a duck shoot. They're disgusting subhuman pieces of s*** and not a drop more.

smhp.gif

• Like 2

Kiss my ass. I supply each of those industries product. I love my wife. No, really.
"Kiss my ass. I supply each of those industries product. I love my wife. No, really." Supply them with Astro lube for the first year, then its poly grip?  
You just "whooshed" me there.
Wooshed?

1efecd28b5a37f5fd9d5e1446acd9c32.gif01e002fcd4d0b6fdf35d5f339c11b35d.jpg

I believe it. I enjoy writing Aggie parody posts but it doesn't take a lot of insight to do it. They're all completely fucking predictable.
My guess after reading some is that fucking has absolutely nothing to do with it.

And why would anyone think there is a need to write any since aggy already produces enough anyway.

Writing aggy parody is like wanking to clips of jar jar binks using prepooration h as lube.

5237ca3cf997049a536cfbc5e2f99d56.jpg

5 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I've come to learn that aggy is just a cumberground.....really.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 7:02 PM, UTEX90 said:

I am really fucking sick of this becoming more and more common.  It has been atrocious since 2012.  I see it several mutlti-alumni events including fundraisers and charity banquets which I think is bullshit but I wouldn't put up with that for one second in a work environment.

It’s ritating when it occurs, but I actually appreciate it long run. It helps quickly identify morons and people who won’t make it long term in the professional service industries.

That way we can separate them from high performers and eventually force them out via quitting or termination.