• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The aggy athletics department is legendary. Of the 120 P5s aggy athletics has accomplished as much as (checks notes) 1 other P5 university. Therefore there's no where to go but up and they have a shot at hiring staff from 1 of the 118 universities that rank above 'em. WHOOOP.

Also, Woodward was their dream hire but now that he's literally told 'em to fuck off by bailing on them for a conference rival after less than 3 years on the job, those geniuses in aggyland are definitely going to get it right the next time. /aggy/lucci logic

tumblr_m7cksn0oNB1r3svw5o1_r1_250.gif

• Like 1

I don't get the "Gay...Fine by Me" shirt. Why does it matter how she feels about gay people?
"Oh, you are gay? Well, that is fine by me."
"Well, I really didn't care if it was fine with you. I'm kind of going to be gay anyways."
It means she's gay and wants the female sheep to know that their not safe just because no agguys are around.

3 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Aggie could hire Sumlin back and this guy would find a way to claim it as a home run hire. 

Aggie could hire Dave Bliss as the new AD, Larry Nassar as the Team Physician, Art Briles as HFC, and Aunt Becky as their academic advisor and Luicci would spin them all as great hires

• Like 8