Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I wonder what would happen if aTm made critical thinking a required freshman course. As it is, those idiots have no idea what confirmation bias is, something which I think the average person learns in high school. It all begs the question, is aggy stupid because he went to college at aggy, or were they stupid first and that's why they chose aggy? Chicken/egg/sheep/aggy

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

35 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I wonder what would happen if aTm made critical thinking a required freshman course. As it is, those idiots have no idea what confirmation bias is, something which I think the average person learns in high school. It all begs the question, is aggy stupid because he went to college at aggy, or were they stupid first and that's why they chose aggy? Chicken/egg/sheep/aggy

critical thinking will take off at aggy when they end fish camp. so, never. 

I like shitting on aggy as much as the next guy, but seriously, how in the fuck did teh 12th man douche get drafted but Dodson didn't? From what I saw of their games, Dodson was a legitimately good player, and gillaspia seemed to just run in the direction of the play and sometimes get in the way of a defender.

17 hours ago, The University said:

so aggy is beating their chests over their coaches wasting talented players? got it.

Look no matter what they are going to spin it as evidence of their superiority.

In any case the draft is the ultimate lagging factor, a tribute to where you have been no where you are going. So our 5-7 teams did not produce very many NFL players. Big surprise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bevoball said:

I like shitting on aggy as much as the next guy, but seriously, how in the fuck did teh 12th man douche get drafted but Dodson didn't? From what I saw of their games, Dodson was a legitimately good player, and gillaspia seemed to just run in the direction of the play and sometimes get in the way of a defender.

The nfl isnt exactly known for smart GMs/owners

40 minutes ago, po elvis said:

congrats on losing your best players off a bad team? bodes well for this coming season.

well, no, dumbass, the incoming players are always better DUH

thus Johnny "Manziel" Football was the best QB in college football, maybe the best that ever lived

but Kenny Hill was going to be just as good, and Kyler Murray or Kyle Allen were going to be better

there's never a dropoff at any position from any Aggie ever

it's why they reload and win so much, all the time

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Justin Tucker, the greatest place kicker in history, was undrafted in 2012. That same year Randy Bullock, the fat aggy kicker who couldn’t kick himself in the nuts if he tried, was drafted in the 5th round. How many championships did being drafted help that fat loser put on Kyle Field?

perhaps the best Fat Randy miss...making this kick eliminates the texans from the playoff race. the team that cut you the previous season. 30 miles from where you went to high school...43 yards, perfect dome conditions

So I'm getting PT on my knee and I'm sitting in a sports training facility where they hang the pendants on the wall of the kids they've trained or worked with.  There are probably 75+ pendants on the walls from every level of competition from Power 5 to division 3.  I notice that one of them has a SEC logo on it.  Interesting.  So I look to see if any others have a conference logo or reference on their School Pendant.  Nope.  There was one,  and only one, pendant with a conference logo on it - (and no aggy,  it wasn't AL, LSU, AR, MZ or any of the others -  it was you) 

• Like 1

Two words: Houston Texans.

They’re idiots. They also drafted bullock who was shitty as noted above.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Justin Tucker, the greatest place kicker in history, was undrafted in 2012. That same year Randy Bullock, the fat aggy kicker who couldn’t kick himself in the nuts if he tried, was drafted in the 5th round. How many championships did being drafted help that fat loser put on Kyle Field?

To be fair to Fat Randy, I don't think I could kick myself in the nuts either (even if I wanted to).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Outside  the plaza of the Centre Pompidou in Paris. Personally, I can't help but think this is somehow related to the fire at Notre Dame, even if the link is not immediately apparent.

58761436_806922773011237_3614402068359413760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=bdd5646b841208e06a6401d14ed4c13e&oe=5D34FC26
Nobody's ever heard of you aggy. Nobody cares. Just stop it dipshits.
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:
39 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:
Outside  the plaza of the Centre Pompidou in Paris. Personally, I can't help but think this is somehow related to the fire at Notre Dame, even if the link is not immediately apparent.

58761436_806922773011237_3614402068359413760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=bdd5646b841208e06a6401d14ed4c13e&oe=5D34FC26

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

48 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Why in gods name are they wasting the states OUR money on advertising in Paris?

Until they are legally severed by constitutional amendment every stupid thing they do is paid for with OUR MONEY.  Because without the AUF distribution, they would be hundreds of millions in the red every year.

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

58761436_806922773011237_361440206835941

Because I'm a good person, I won't make a joke about how at least Paris's tall spire of wood was on fire before it fell over. Won't do it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DaysOff said:
4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Nice website. No inference there. 

Kickers? Really?

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I hope Slocum's son comes out well, but I don't really like those kinds of posts unless it's at least someone I've heard of or have some connection to like a notable Longhorn.

He won't be in my thoughts. I won't pray beyond the first phrase of the post.

Thoughts and prayers will heal a person. And paid advertising is what builds a great university. Stoopid sip.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I have bitched about this for years and was the real eye opener for me that the Texans never had what it takes to win big until that staff is gone. What a dumb ass pic which was extremely obvious at the time which was better. 

Fat Randy got the groza award for kicking a bunch of 30 yard field goals while Tucker was clutch from 50 and did punt and some kickoff as well. Tucker ends up with a. Franchise tag and fat aggy randy is a joke. I’m confident dumb ass Kubiak wanted him because....aggy.

16 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

58761436_806922773011237_361440206835941

Great now French people are going to think people in Texas really say "howdy". Thanks A&M.

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

23315c454b2436c80e1ae8b67ee8a383.jpg

6 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

...with zero titles during the facemask era.

6 hours ago, Zharkov said:

So it's the center of the universe for corruption and incest?  Okay then.

5 hours ago, Scholz said:

...with a river of shit flowing through it.  Yep, sounds right.

These fucking clowns just love setting themselves up. 

I'm thinking aggy=joffrey.  

• Haha 1