• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

What dipshit Clay Travis doesn't understand is this is likely an investment and in no way tethers Jimbo to CS (or anywhere else for that matter). What dipshit Clay also doesn't know (since he aint from around these parts) is that 44 Farms is well regarded for its beef, so any cows that come from there are going to be worth a lot, especially at an auction say at something like the worlds largest f'in rodeo and livestock show 90 miles down the road in Houston. Jimbo may be a cuck, but at least he's smart enough to make a decent investment in good stock livestock. 

Now back to the livestock fornication jokes!

9 minutes ago, PencilPusher said:

What dipshit Clay Travis doesn't understand is this is likely an investment and in no way tethers Jimbo to CS (or anywhere else for that matter). What dipshit Clay also doesn't know (since he aint from around these parts) is that 44 Farms is well regarded for its beef, so any cows that come from there are going to be worth a lot, especially at an auction say at something like the worlds largest f'in rodeo and livestock show 90 miles down the road in Houston. Jimbo may be a cuck, but at least he's smart enough to make a decent investment in good stock livestock. 

Read where if that cow shows well with her pedigree she could make her owner $500K or more.  

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

Read where if that cow shows well with her pedigree she could make her owner $500K or more.  

I for one would love to take 80K and turn it in to 500k+ in the span of a few years. I could probably scrap together enough to buy 8-10. Are those returns guaranteed? lol

So I have a friend that lives in college station and is a teacher there, and they have a service day.  So that’s where the students go and help people do things around their house.  She had four engineering students come to her house....  Two of them were holding up a vacuum together while the other tried to dust off the fan..  It gets better, they went up to the attic to clean some things and fix a light or something and were told to stay on the boards, guess what she has a huge hole in the ceiling  of her bathroom now that was never fixed and wasn’t there before....

Edited by Hook1997

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

55 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Ah, yes.  The "flagship" that hasn't finished in the top 4 in any of the three major sports since before Pearl Harbor.    

He misspelled full of shit...

Typical aggy.

14 hours ago, PencilPusher said:

Username checks out.

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

aggy Matt steady bringing the funny, yall

What's the point of this kid's Tweet?

Is that game winning FG supposed to cancel out  the game winner against we kicked against aggy which will forever live in their heads? Does it make them feel better?

I hope we never play these sheep ass smellers again.  Never.

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

What's the point of this kid's Tweet?

Is that game winning FG supposed to cancel out  the game winner against we kicked against aggy which will forever live in their heads? Does it make them feel better?

I hope we never play these sheep ass smellers again.  Never.

Let them have their fun.

Its the only thing they have with a history of never smelling a title during the face mask era. 

They can cling on to anything they wish and we’ll hang on to our trophy case and the infinite history of us whipping their ass any time / any place when it mattered and when it didn’t.

Just say it to yourself, “Austin or College Station?”

“Hot chicks and the epitome of cool or fucking barnyard animals?”

I could fill up the entire page with real comparisons but they have one tweet comparing us to something they took no part in.

3 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Compare and contrast.

The all time wins and winning percentage are both obvious talking points, as is the comparative number of championships, but the thing I always chuckle over is the bowl game record. Even when aggy gets there, they are *still* mediocre. .462 vs .537 -- which honestly tells you all you need to know. They aren't terrible, necessarily... but they have never been and will never be good.

That Aggy Matt tweet would be Savage coming from a jayhawk fan.  Coming from Aggy, it's just pathetic.  I mean I thought it was hilarious that one time Baylor had a walk off 2pt conversion back in the mid 2000s, but I don't really remember the year, much less the day , much less twitter it on the anniversary.

30 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think it would be pretty fucking hilarious if we had a big build up ahead of 2-7-25 and made a big thing of it, now that I see that aggiematt goober's tweet. With 6 years to plan, we could have some fun with it. 

Count me in.

6 hours ago, CHIEF said:

The loss to Kansas is about as relevant as their loss to Arkansas State in 2008.

No idea why this isn't brought up every time they mention Kansas.

CHIEF

Feeling they may be due for another one like this.

Wish that vid had the Dave South call.

• Like 3