• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I just finally looked at their schedule.

Texas state win

Not beating Clemson at Clemson.

A team called Lamar is a win

Auburn at Kroger, win.

Arkansas is terrible.

(At this point they are 4-1, top 10 rollercoaster like team)

Alabama, since at Kyle they may win. JK not really.

(Drops to #22)

Ole miss at ole miss certain win.

Miss state at home certain win

(Benefit of the doubt, but I don't think they have swept MS schools yet, may be wrong)

UTSA certain win.

(7-2 now. We rolling with out 75 million dollar coach)

South Carolina certain win

Georgia at Athens. No.

LSU at BR...that will be a night game so hell no.

Bowl game mid December? Some directional school that the SEC hand picks for them to win to get their 9 wins.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

I just finally looked at their schedule.

Texas state win

Not beating Clemson at Clemson.

A team called Lamar is a win

Auburn at Kroger, win.

Arkansas is terrible.

(At this point they are 4-1, top 10 rollercoaster like team)

Alabama, since at Kyle they may win. JK not really.

(Drops to #22)

Ole miss at ole miss certain win.

Miss state at home certain win

(Benefit of the doubt, but I don't think they have swept MS schools yet, may be wrong)

UTSA certain win.

(7-2 now. We rolling with out 75 million dollar coach)

South Carolina certain win

Georgia at Athens. No.

LSU at BR...that will be a night game so hell no.

Bowl game mid December? Some directional school that the SEC hand picks for them to win to get their 9 wins.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Same as it ever was...except when it's been worse. 

53 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Mrs Landomatic and I were looking at possibly building a house outside Houston in a (man made) lake community.  Part of the tour included a boat ride around the lake to get a feel for the community.  Our aggy boat guide explained to us on the tour that the developer built part of the lake in the shape of a cross as he was a Christian man...as we're riding in the boat through this giant cross shaped part of the lake.  It was then excitedly explained to us that the giant cross shaped body of water was meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station some hour plus NW of us as the developer was also a huge aggy.

Now, I don't really have a problem with the cross thing.  To each his own on that.  And I don't really have that much of a problem with building in some kind of hidden easter egg on a project as sort of an inside thing for you and your buddies.  But, leave it to an aggy to not only intertwine football and religion with such a high level of retardation, but to add it as part of the tour as some kind of selling point because you have such a lack of self-awareness that you can't comprehend that something like that is only a positive to a select few within your target market.

I'm sure the "are you fucking kidding me" looks on the faces of my Jewish wife and me were completely lost on this stupid gomer.

As a Christian, this makes me feel dirty.

• Like 5

Mrs Landomatic and I were looking at possibly building a house outside Houston in a (man made) lake community.  Part of the tour included a boat ride around the lake to get a feel for the community.  Our aggy boat guide explained to us on the tour that the developer built part of the lake in the shape of a cross as he was a Christian man...as we're riding in the boat through this giant cross shaped part of the lake.  It was then excitedly explained to us that the giant cross shaped body of water was meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station some hour plus NW of us as the developer was also a huge aggy.
Now, I don't really have a problem with the cross thing.  To each his own on that.  And I don't really have that much of a problem with building in some kind of hidden easter egg on a project as sort of an inside thing for you and your buddies.  But, leave it to an aggy to not only intertwine football and religion with such a high level of retardation, but to add it as part of the tour as some kind of selling point because you have such a lack of self-awareness that you can't comprehend that something like that is only a positive to a select few within your target market.
I'm sure the "are you fucking kidding me" looks on the faces of my Jewish wife and me were completely lost on this stupid gomer.

Towne Lake? I have a buddy that lives there. Strange neighborhood that’s full of drama. Also, awesome place to live if you’re on the water.

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

It was then excitedly explained to us that the giant cross shaped body of water was meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station

good, they know which way to face when they drop for their prayer ritual five times a day

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I think it would be pretty fucking hilarious if we had a big build up ahead of 2-7-25 and made a big thing of it, now that I see that aggiematt goober's tweet. With 6 years to plan, we could have some fun with it. 

"Hey, Happy 'Scoreboard For-Fucking-Ever Day'!"

2 hours ago, Landomatic said:

I heart jewbies.

54 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Towne Lake? I have a buddy that lives there. Strange neighborhood that’s full of drama. Also, awesome place to live if you’re on the water.

Yep that’s the place.  Found the whole thing extremely odd and very cultish

• Like 1

Are you talking about this place?

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.0580219,-95.731465,1013m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Because if so, not only is that a ridiculous sales pitch, but it is not even true. The "cross" was not meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station". It is within a few (~8-10) degrees of pointing there but it is definitely not.

But, it's an aggie thing, so I shouldn't be shocked that they would represent something that is not true.

• Like 2

But, leave it to an aggy to not only intertwine football and religion with such a high level of retardation...

You forgot politics and race.  If you're not all of the above, you're "other" to the cult.

Guest Lobo

so if it's off 8 degrees, that's about 480 minutes of latitude/longitude off?

So even an Aggie engineer runs out of time?  

(ba-da-bump) 

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

so if it's off 8 degrees, that's about 480 minutes of latitude/longitude off?

So even an Aggie engineer runs out of time?  

(ba-da-bump) 

I stand corrected. Once Lando named the place, it is actually dead on.

And I will also say that subdivision is a damn fine example of how to turn giant flood control detention ponds into amenity water features.

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

"Hey, Happy 'Scoreboard For-Fucking-Ever Day'!"

Friday, Feb 7, 2025. I'm thinking of launching my petition to finally terminate A&M's status as a branch of UT and having that date as the date I plan on delivering the signatures and the petition to the Legislature (which will be in session).

And other ideas?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Friday, Feb 7, 2025. I'm thinking of launching my petition to finally terminate A&M's status as a branch of UT and having that date as the date I plan on delivering the signatures and the petition to the Legislature (which will be in session).

And other ideas?

I endorse this petition and will sign.

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

Are you talking about this place?

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.0580219,-95.731465,1013m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Because if so, not only is that a ridiculous sales pitch, but it is not even true. The "cross" was not meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station". It is within a few (~8-10) degrees of pointing there but it is definitely not.

But, it's an aggie thing, so I shouldn't be shocked that they would represent something that is not true.

That "cross" looks" looks a lot more like a women's high heel shoe.

4 hours ago, Landomatic said:

It was then excitedly explained to us that the giant cross shaped body of water was meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station 

This bugged me and I am procrastinating filling out mid year evaluations and I used to be a GIS professional years ago, so this is what comes of all of that.

The "meticulously" planned design points at the precise location near the end of the western most runway end at Easterwood. Off by a mere 12,835 feet.

This is basically the spot:

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.586202,-96.3708387,34m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Edited by Orange&White
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Orange&White said:

This bugged me and I am procrastinating filling out mid year evaluations and I used to be a GIS professional years ago, so this is what comes of all of that.

The "meticulously" planned design points at the precise location near the end of the western most runway end at Easterwood. Off by a mere 12,835 feet.

Close enough for aggy. See: competition pool length,  equestrian center construction,  dorm plumbing hookups, alchemy, and cold fusion 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I would suggest that perhaps the curvature of the earth is throwing things off when looking at a flat map, but i'm pretty sure those dipshits don't believe the earth is round.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

that proves it is authentically Aggie-created

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Still closer than aggy's loss to Clemson at Kyle Field last season

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Lulz. He should go ahead and send that money to Sumlin. Once Jimbo gets his players in there it''ll drop. 

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2019/05/08/florida-state-footballs-apr-drops-again-still-last-power-5/1142404001/

Florida State's football APR (Academic Progress Rate) took another dive for the 2017-18 academic year according to the NCAA's latest report.

FSU's multi-year APR dropped from 941 to 936 -- out of 1,000 -- after posting a single-year APR of 922 for 2017-18. That leaves the Seminoles just six points away from not being eligible to participate in championships according to NCAA rules.

yeah thanks a bunch Jimbo

7924249.jpg

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2019/5/9/18538156/yee-haw-jimbo-fisher-gets-150k-bonus-for-football-teams-academic-performance

More great news for Aggie head coach Jimbo Fisher this week, as the Dallas Morning News is reporting that he’ll scoop up a tidy six-figure sum based on the academic performance of his football players. Surely this is great inspiration to the players who sacrifice their time and bodies at the altar of amateur sports. To see their head coach rewarded with roughly a week’s pay has to make them feel proud.

Per the article:

According to the terms of Fisher’s contract with the Aggies, Fisher receives the six-figure bonus if the team’s APR is 965 or higher. In the NCAA’s latest report, A&M had an APR of 967 for the 2017-18 academic year and rolling four-year period. The figure ranked in the 50th to 60th percentile for all NCAA football programs and is higher than the APR of 965 for the previous school year.

Great work, Coach! All those late-night personal tutoring sessions have certainly paid off.