Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

51 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

and is why Taggart is starting to get some slack... apparently not able to clean house of all the Jimbo problem players because it would have lowered their APR to unheard of levels.  They had to keep them on board just to get the minimum.   I look forward to when Taggart talks about what he discovered when he walking into the FSU mess.

• Like 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

and is why Taggart is starting to get some slack... apparently not able to clean house of all the Jimbo problem players because it would have lowered their APR to unheard of levels.  They had to keep them on board just to get the minimum.   I look forward to when Taggart talks about what he discovered when he walking into the FSU mess.

I'm waiting for him to get real snippy with a reporter and tell him about cake baking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Friday, Feb 7, 2025. I'm thinking of launching my petition to finally terminate A&M's status as a branch of UT and having that date as the date I plan on delivering the signatures and the petition to the Legislature (which will be in session).

And other ideas?

Why are you waiting so long?

5 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Are you talking about this place?

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.0580219,-95.731465,1013m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Because if so, not only is that a ridiculous sales pitch, but it is not even true. The "cross" was not meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station". It is within a few (~8-10) degrees of pointing there but it is definitely not.

But, it's an aggie thing, so I shouldn't be shocked that they would represent something that is not true.

That’s an oddly shaped penis. Looks like  aggy included the fupa

Antoine Wright responded: "I had more of an education in high school. Once I got to college, I kind of let my hair down a little bit. I don't have to write term papers anymore — I just have to get a grade now and play basketball."

Costas then asked Wright about the agricultural classes he took at A&M, and Wright seemed to imply they weren't tough courses. He also said that to keep from flunking out, student-athletes were often steered toward the school's College of Agriculture.

"In certain classes, you see, you know, a quarterback, me, a running back, and then a farmer. So it definitely was a little bizarre," Wright responded. "But we're all in poultry science for a reason. We're in this class because we need to get this grade. We're not really trying to learn about chickens."

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Antoine Wright responded: "I had more of an education in high school. Once I got to college, I kind of let my hair down a little bit. I don't have to write term papers anymore — I just have to get a grade now and play basketball."

Costas then asked Wright about the agricultural classes he took at A&M, and Wright seemed to imply they weren't tough courses. He also said that to keep from flunking out, student-athletes were often steered toward the school's College of Agriculture.

"In certain classes, you see, you know, a quarterback, me, a running back, and then a farmer. So it definitely was a little bizarre," Wright responded. "But we're all in poultry science for a reason. We're in this class because we need to get this grade. We're not really trying to learn about chickens."

Holy fuck that's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

18 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Poultry science is a joke. I know some people that got a degree from there in it.

Von Miller names some chickens after his teammates...

Von admits he took chicken class because it was easy  (video below)

Edited by LTtxfan

20 hours ago, markstanco said:

I just finally looked at their schedule.

Texas state win

Not beating Clemson at Clemson.

A team called Lamar is a win

Auburn at Kroger, win.

Arkansas is terrible.

(At this point they are 4-1, top 10 rollercoaster like team)

Alabama, since at Kyle they may win. JK not really.

(Drops to #22)

Ole miss at ole miss certain win.

Miss state at home certain win

(Benefit of the doubt, but I don't think they have swept MS schools yet, may be wrong)

UTSA certain win.

(7-2 now. We rolling with out 75 million dollar coach)

South Carolina certain win

Georgia at Athens. No.

LSU at BR...that will be a night game so hell no.

Bowl game mid December? Some directional school that the SEC hand picks for them to win to get their 9 wins.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

That's very similar to how I envision the sheep humpers' season going.  Four "likely to very likely" losses (Clemson, Bama, Georgia and LSU) means 8-4 at best in all probability.  Of course, there's always a pretty decent chance the ags drop a game they should win on paper, which would mean 7-5.  Some of the luster will be off ol' Jimbo if that happens.  

Saw recently that Florida fans were trolling Georgia fans for it being 14000 days since Georgia last won a National Championship.

So I got curious.

aggy was named National Champions in the final AP poll - released before the bowl games - on Dec 11, 1939. That was 29,004 days ago.

Their Sugar Bowl win - a 14-13 victory over #5 Tulane - came on Jan 1, 1940. That was 28,983 days ago.

Of course, AFTER the bowl games, the Dickerson poll named USC the National Champions after defeating unbeaten and previously unscored-upon #2 Tennessee by a score of 14-0.

• Like 1

Saw recently that Florida fans were trolling Georgia fans for it being 14000 days since Georgia last won a National Championship.

So I got curious.

aggy was named National Champions in the final AP poll - released before the bowl games - on Dec 11, 1939. That was 29,004 days ago.

Their Sugar Bowl win - a 14-13 victory over #5 Tulane - came on Jan 1, 1940. That was 28,983 days ago.

Of course, AFTER the bowl games, the Dickerson poll named USC the National Champions after defeating unbeaten and previously unscored-upon #2 Tennessee by a score of 14-0.
USC claims the MNC in The Colosseum in 1939. So even aggy 1939 MNC is not undisputed.

aggy's 1939 opponents went 39-47-8.

USC's 1939 opponents went 40-33-10.

aggy went from getting no 1st place votes in week 8 to getting 36 1st place votes in week 9 despite previous #1 Tennessee having outscored their opponents by 188-0 at that point. Must've been an online poll.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/9/2019 at 10:00 AM, Orange&White said:

Are you talking about this place?

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.0580219,-95.731465,1013m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Because if so, not only is that a ridiculous sales pitch, but it is not even true. The "cross" was not meticulously engineered to point directly at the precise longitude and latitude of the center of kyle field in college station". It is within a few (~8-10) degrees of pointing there but it is definitely not.

But, it's an aggie thing, so I shouldn't be shocked that they would represent something that is not true.

Yes hang it on the wall. They are the old time champs at manipulating anything, "cross" included to magnify their "glorious" existence.

What dipshit Clay Travis doesn't understand is this is likely an investment and in no way tethers Jimbo to CS (or anywhere else for that matter). What dipshit Clay also doesn't know (since he aint from around these parts) is that 44 Farms is well regarded for its beef, so any cows that come from there are going to be worth a lot, especially at an auction say at something like the worlds largest f'in rodeo and livestock show 90 miles down the road in Houston. Jimbo may be a cuck, but at least he's smart enough to make a decent investment in good stock livestock. 
Now back to the livestock fornication jokes!

User name checks out. Everybody talking about fucking livestock and Pencil Pusher drops some investment info on us.

52 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

That’s a hell of a business opportunity. You could sell those things out as fast as you could make them. As has been mentioned, aggies will buy anything at any cost as long as it’s maroon.

This. If they get half way to $75K for that we need to go into the painting old school buses maroon business. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 1