• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

22 hours ago, Machinator said:

D6NUOpsWsAEXiUL.jpgD6NUPdmXsAEt4rp.jpg

Good gosh that looks like something that was on the roads as a yellow bus back in the late 80's or early 90's when air conditoned school buses were not the not the norm.  They were used most of the time as travel buses for sports and other extracurricular activites.    Good luck trying to get $75k for it.... LOL

Do the $29.99 coolers come with it?

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Do the $29.99 coolers come with it?

That’s what I was wondering, too. The outdoor set up is exactly what I would expect from fans of a school with a Kroger stadium and Soviet architecture everywhere. Totally primo. 

FreshTautAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

That bus. 

$7000 for a flat nose school bus (they’re everywhere online)

looks like the paint job is diy. 

$1000 in cheapest gray carpeting

$10000 maybe in seating. 

Limited market because of the aggy badging so it’s probably worth less than they have into it. $15,000 maybe?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That bus. 

$10000 maybe in seating. 

Limited market because of the aggy badging so it’s probably worth less than they have into it. $15,000 maybe?

I converted a sprinter van for purpose with a business some folks and I started about 12-15-months ago. Anyway, to overhaul and get the seating, ventilation, sound, video, shelving, and lighting right, it ended up costing roughly $20k. It doesn’t look like this guy went the “spared no expense” route, but I’d guess the conversion is $20k+ due to the bus’ size. I’d bet $30k actually. I assume he’ll find another aggie as dumb as him and get it moved for $60k. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That bus. 

$10000 maybe in seating. 

Looking closer at the seats, they look like they were salvage yard purchases from crew cab pickup trucks.    IF they paid $10 k for upholstery, they were taken for a ride.  The upholstery shop probably got his supply from China and laughed all the way to the bank after he got paid.  

Aggy is working hard to cover-up their deal to accept funding from a terrorist-aligned foreign nation. The assisting counsel for Judicial Watch in this matter, Jennifer Riggs, got her JD from Texas.

Judicial Watch Seeks Information on Qatari Government’s Funding of Texas A&M, a Public University

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a petition to intervene on behalf of its client Zachor Legal Institute under the Texas Public Information Act, seeking information about potential influence by the Qatar government’s funding of certain Texas A&M University programs and a Texas A&M campus in Education City, Al Rayyan, Qatar (Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development v. Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General (No. D-1-GN-18-006240)).

Zachor Legal Institute is a U.S.-based advocacy group dedicated to combatting the spread of anti-Semitism. Zachor made requests under the TPIA for information about the funding or donations made to Texas A&M by the government of Qatar and agencies and subdivisions of the government of Qatar. Qatar controversially has aligned itself with Islamic terrorists and extremists which has placed it at odds with the United States, Israel and other U.S. allies in the Middle East.

Zachor’s began asking nearly a year ago for information about Qatari funding of Texas A&M research and how Texas A&M, a public university, was able to establish a degree-conferring campus in Qatar without the Texas Legislature’s permission or involvement. In 2003 Texas A&M established a campus in Qatar that now grants Bachelor of Science degrees in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering. Since 2011, advanced degrees have been offered in Chemical Engineering.

Texas A&M at Qatar has awarded more than 900 degrees since 2007.

In October 2018, Qatar filed suit to prevent disclosure of its funding information. Judicial Watch contends that neither the Qatari government nor any of its agencies are protected by Texas Public Information Act exceptions and that federal law “expressly makes the requested information public.”

The university claims the records can be kept from the public because disclosure would reveal confidential donor information. Judicial Watch points out the law only protects private donors, not donations from a foreign government body, specifically the Qatar Foundation. The Qatar Foundation “was created by the Emir of Qatar, is Chaired by his consort, and is sponsored and supported by the government of Qatar, a monarchy. At no point did the Qatar Foundation demonstrate that it is not an agency or subdivision of the government of Qatar.”

“Judicial Watch and the Zachor Legal Institute are battling in court for the truth about how the foreign government of Qatar lassoed Texas A&M into setting up a campus in a country run by a government known for its promotion of terrorism and extreme anti-Israel and anti-Semitic policies,” said Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch.

Marc Greendorfer, President of Zachor Legal Institute said, “We are grateful for the assistance of Judicial Watch in intervening on our behalf. We were surprised that the Qatar Foundation sought to suppress the production of information that is required to be reported under federal law and look forward to finally receiving the documents from Texas A&M so we can continue our work researching the influence of malign foreign actors on American campuses.”

Judicial Watch was assisted in this case by Jennifer S. Riggs of Riggs & Ray, P.C. in Austin, Texas.

###

• Like 4

On 5/8/2019 at 11:26 AM, CHIEF said:

The loss to Kansas is about as relevant as their loss to Arkansas State in 2008.

No idea why this isn't brought up every time they mention Kansas.

CHIEF

the last 2 plays in that vid are a sack and a pick of that douchebag mcgee who that very same season was talking trash going off the field at DKR for the last time, when the score was 49-9.

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Aggy is working hard to cover-up their deal to accept funding from a terrorist-aligned foreign nation. The assisting counsel for Judicial Watch in this matter, Jennifer Riggs, got her JD from Texas.

her partner jason ray is aggy/tceh

Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
   (B.A. in Agribusiness, B.S. in Economics, 1992).
Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, TX (J.D. 1996).

you know sharp never thought anyone would dig under the covers of this topic.  and i've always wondered "why".  i can't wait to see where the money trail leads.

13 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

her partner jason ray is aggy/tceh

Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
   (B.A. in Agribusiness, B.S. in Economics, 1992).
Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, TX (J.D. 1996).

you know sharp never thought anyone would dig under the covers of this topic.  and i've always wondered "why".  i can't wait to see where the money trail leads.

no kidding, someone light the bat signal and get the fucking Texas Tribune on it

On 5/10/2019 at 8:00 PM, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Tragic Bus.

14 hours ago, TriStone said:

Every day I get in the queue (too much, Tragic Bus)
To get on the bus that takes me to ewe (too much, Tragic Bus)

(re; championships, relevance, respect, etc.)

Ag want it. Ag want it. Ag want it.

You caaaan't have it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

After seeing the Sugar Bowl highlights on the 2019 thread this morning I went to youtube to rewatch parts of the game.  

This then popped up in my suggestions.

The thread we had for this game was epic.  

• Like 2

After seeing the Sugar Bowl highlights on the 2019 thread this morning I went to youtube to rewatch parts of the game.  
I still can't believe it...then I remember its aggy and it all makes sense.

13 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:
3 hours ago, SDG said:

I still can't believe it...then I remember its aggy and it all makes sense.

That game gave us so much...

college football swag GIF by ESPN

• Like 2

9 hours ago, deft said:

It looks like a Romeo Rose guitar.

A&M sort of is the Romeo Rose of college football. Every fucking thing they do is weird, attention-seeking, and subpar, yet to hear them tell it, they're not just good or great but the BEST.

Here's a fun exercise. Go back and look at the top three programs (because it's usually three) in any short-term era in college football history, and try to imagine how an Aggie would characterize the situation. Hint: it's always the top 2-3 programs "and we're right there poised to join them!"

In 1985, it would have been OU, Miami, Penn State, and "Jackie got us on the way!"

In 1990, it was Notre Dame, Miami, and "RC gonna take us to the next level!"

1995? Nebraska, Florida, and "now that we's in the Big 12, we gonna win national championships!"

Today? Alabama, Clemson, and "Jimbo gonna win one national title for every million dollars we pay him!"

etc, etc, etc-- they always see themselves as part of the upper-echelon firmament, and the only difference between them and the programs dominating the sport at that moment in time is that "ours is still on the way!"

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 4

On 5/11/2019 at 10:43 AM, Tex Pete said:

That’s what I was wondering, too. The outdoor set up is exactly what I would expect from fans of a school with a Kroger stadium and Soviet architecture everywhere. Totally primo. 

FreshTautAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

Yea,  one would think for strictly marketing purposes if the coolers are part of the package, a quick trip to Academy or Wal Mart to buy their "generic" version of the Yeti or RTIC cooler would look better. But it's aggy.....