• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Constant theme on TexAgs radio: "We'll see what (player x) does now that he's being coached by a staff that demands excellence."

I have heard every possible variation and permutation of this concept over the last several months. I am, therefore, not mystified by the absurdity of this year's roller coaster. If you believe that tripe, you'll buy anything.

This man speaks truth. 

Late to the game, and I’ve already noticed that quite a few more posters have chimed in, so I’m just going to add my endorsement to what’s already an agreed upon statement; run for your fucking life. Those girls are guano loco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Wow, you are so right.   Story to come after I leave the bar!  Also got pics of the ring and her.  Does imgbb links for pics work here?

So how long do before we start negging for lack of follow-through?

• Like 1

FD5_C908_B_ED1_A_4431_ABDE_9_FA411_F0375C94_C3_DAF_9_B14_47_C0_AA9_B_0_EA5_BA041So she got wasted pretty quick and starts talking about how she gets violent when she drinks.  She says “I’ve punch someone and shoved their face on a hot stove before” I ask who was that “my mom”.   Lol.   

Edited by Hook1997
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

FD5_C908_B_ED1_A_4431_ABDE_9_FA411_F0375C94_C3_DAF_9_B14_47_C0_AA9_B_0_EA5_BA041So she got wasted pretty quick and starts talking about how she gets violent when she drinks.  She says “I’ve punch someone and shoved their face on a hot stove before” I ask who was that “my mom”.   Lol.   

Ahh yes the psycho slut variety of horse girls.

42 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Something something Pony. Something something slap me around a little bit 

• Like 1

So she got wasted pretty quick and starts talking about how she gets violent when she drinks.  She says “I’ve punch someone and shoved their face on a hot stove before” I ask who was that “my mom”.   Lol.   

"You slammed my face down on the barbecue grill
Now my scars are all healing but my heart never will."

- Weird Al Yankovic

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Did you fuck her?

3 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Late to the game, and I’ve already noticed that quite a few more posters have chimed in, so I’m just going to add my endorsement to what’s already an agreed upon statement; run for your fucking life. Those girls are guano loco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent band name

Good thing no other SEC teams know this secret trick of "practicing hard" isn't it?
No other team in the gotdam country..

You have heard that aggy possesses the ring bearer now, right? One does not simply walk onto the hallowed aggy practice grounds, it's only for the worthy...the SEC ready.
  • Like 1