• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I love aggy and they really believe Clemson coming to play them is something they have never experienced before. It’s gonna be close per aggy you know why?

because Clemson isn’t secsecsec and aggy is and the only games they will lose by a lot this year will be to secsecsec teams because duhhh secsecsec! 

I honestly can’t wait when Clemson beats the fuck out of aggy. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Deej said:

Do you not realize that by giving Jimbo a guaranteed $75 million, aggy has insured he will work harder than anyone ever has before to build a team into a champion? Stupid sip. 

No other sports figure has ever signed a fat, guaranteed contract, only to totally stop working hard and, really, trying at all.  This has literally never happened.

Spot the lie. You cannot.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

This sign makes me incredibly uncomfortable.  "All vessels containing fluid."  Not drinks.  Not beer.  Any fluid.  I mean, come on.  As it were.

the-chicken.jpg

"Dear Patrons,

We are so sick and goddamned tired of having to clean your jizz off of our felt.  If you spill your jar again, we will sue you.

Sincerely,
The Dixie Chicken"

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

This sign makes me incredibly uncomfortable.  "All vessels containing fluid."  Not drinks.  Not beer.  Any fluid.  I mean, come on.  As it were.

the-chicken.jpg

Yeah, when taken in the usual lay sense of the word "fluid," it is creepy. Humorously, when taken in the scientific sense (not that anyone in CS likely has any sense or any knowledge of science) of the word "fluid," it is imprecise: they mean "liquid." Air spills are unlikely to soil their billiards surfaces.

Edited by Magus Ossis
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Yeah, when taken in the usual lay sense of the word "fluid," it is creepy. Humorously, when taken in the scientific sense (not that anyone in CS likely has any sense or any knowledge of science) of the word "fluid," it is imprecise: they mean "liquid." Air spills are unlikely to soil their billiards surfaces.

Seems like you'd have difficulty prosecuting someone for spilling a beer. Jizzing all over the pool table seems like something they could get you for, so that must be what they're talking about. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Texags radio: Looch and Steve Mckinney convinced themselves that they're going to wear down Clemson with their run game and TE passing. Also, Clemson wants no part of Kyle Field at night. 

And they break down how Maryland is going to beat Texas, while Looch almost has a mini orgasm imagining it. 

Starts at 154:00 - 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/CvGnJ2PSpkQ/0106028-xsvx.mp3

"Being ranked #2 doesnt matter when you come in to Kyle Field"

L
O
L

What is their record at home again when a ranked opponent comes in? 

2 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Unfortunately I think you are correct on your predictions. I saw several bright spots in the 1st half that any decent coach could use with a rope-a-dope strategy to keep it close.

Mond looked good to me. The fact that He is starting to throw better coupled with his ability to get out of trouble should save a few drives. That pass at the end of the 2nd quarter to the WR in end zone on a post was perfectly placed. His WR was flat out horrible on that play and should probably be given smallpox for dropping that shit.

They are going to be insufferable until about mid October.

Yes, it will take more than the 52-13 loss to Alabama before they start questioning their lil coach. They will give up about 600 yards and another 50 points to Arkansas, but that probably won't do it either. I expect they'll explain away the Arkansas game with some nefarious and confusing story about the officiating. 

The sheep-fucking honeymoon will be over if a) they lose to Kentucky, which I think is unlikely but not impossible, or b) lose all three of South Carolina, Mississippi State, and Auburn (the SEC really fucked them making them go to all three consecutively). I am confident they will lose all three of those roadies, so that's when I'm predicting they start bitching about Fisher's staff (but not Fisher himself, that kind of self awareness is a bridge too far for Aggies in Year 1). But if they lose to Kentucky at home, ouch. That will take the shine off of Fisher's tiny little nuts straight away.

jizz slurpers shown no love what so ever on $EC Rant. Most of them even hate those fucktards worse than me.
59eefc9cd0795eb04717e27edc7d2233.gif
Texags radio: Looch and Steve Mckinney convinced themselves that they're going to wear down Clemson with their run game and TE passing. Also, Clemson wants no part of Kyle Field at night. 
And they break down how Maryland is going to beat Texas, while Looch almost has a mini orgasm imagining it. 
03736f54c33412e31a9e4ea3ffcf3c85.gif
Gameday will be at aggy/Clemson.
1c5a988975e9199d8a9cd34ecf51971e.jpg
I love aggy and they really believe Clemson coming to play them is something they have never experienced before. It’s gonna be close per aggy you know why?
because Clemson isn’t secsecsec and aggy is and the only games they will lose by a lot this year will be to secsecsec teams because duhhh secsecsec! 
I honestly can’t wait when Clemson beats the fuck out of aggy. 
so you love aggy?

Most aggy love aggy, aggy boy.

00422d05bf1d6f83a366bace5d41a83f.jpg

f9ab0f4523bf561fc66e4b2fa6bee2f9.gif

siap

Rev VIII, who died June 25 at the age of 12, was a gentle soul, all right. A big girl, too. So big, in fact, that Lane Bingham, the 22-year-old former cadet who built her coffin, was forced to alter the standard dimensions.

And when her pallbearers went to lower the mahogany-stained pine casket into the grave north of Kyle Field next to her seven predecessors -- who lie paws up, so they can see a scoreboard installed entirely for their benefit -- the former handlers made a startling discovery.

The hole wasn't big enough.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/08/30/funeral-befitting-staple-aggie-traditionreveille-viii-returned-kyle-field-dirt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Texas’s upcoming OOC schedulePosted on 8/31/18 at 9:42 am
uArw.png83dArw.png14
bkm1.png
2019 - LSU 
2020 - LSU 
2021 - Arkansas 
2022 - Bama 
2023 - Bama 
2024 - Michigan 
2025 - Ohio State 
2026 - Ohio State 
2027 - Michigan 
2028 - Georgia 
2029 - Georgia 

Aggie is literally the only team that’s scared to play them.

Know your base. 

You’re a Texas school. 

You recruit Texas Players 

Your #1 competition for that is.... Texas 

Reaping off 5 wins against them could bury them, and propel you. 

If you can’t admit that then you’re either too petty for your own good or actually scared that if Texas beats y’all youll lose the advantage you got bwingnin the sEC.

"Y’all are bigger pussies than the French."

Poor aggy...no R-E-S-P-E-C-T  (that's for Aretha) !
Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

siap

Rev VIII, who died June 25 at the age of 12, was a gentle soul, all right. A big girl, too. So big, in fact, that Lane Bingham, the 22-year-old former cadet who built her coffin, was forced to alter the standard dimensions.

And when her pallbearers went to lower the mahogany-stained pine casket into the grave north of Kyle Field next to her seven predecessors -- who lie paws up, so they can see a scoreboard installed entirely for their benefit -- the former handlers made a startling discovery.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/08/30/funeral-befitting-staple-aggie-traditionreveille-viii-returned-kyle-field-dirt

aggy engineering. Or did the hole fill in and walls collapse due to sewer water? 

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Do you not realize that by giving Jimbo a guaranteed $75 million, aggy has insured he will work harder than anyone ever has before to build a team into a champion? Stupid sip. 

It's pretty ingenious if you think about it.  What big time coach wants to hear that he's not earning his paycheck?  Jimbo is an honorable devoted family man, cut from our cloth, so he wouldn't coast on the guarantee of his payday.  But even if he were tempted to, the simple fact remains: from a pure pride standpoint, no top 5-all time coach like Jimbo Fisher wants to be perceived as not earning his paycheck.  That alone, in and of itself, is pure motivation to take us back to the promised land of competing for national championships year in, year out.  He has every reason to earn his paycheck and secure his legacy as a top 3 all time college football SEC head coach.

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

imgur

Thanks for that. I love how smug they are about non SEC teams and how certain they are that everybody knows about and fears the Aggies. Clemson is shaking in their boots at the thought of Kyle Field at night. Based on the NWS game, Trayveon will get his hundred against Clemson. Jimbo has this team in a spot that nobody has ever seen before.

They're buying Vernon as an RB providing the thunder to Williams' lightning.

Bachelor party on the Titanic. It will be nice to see all of those recruits' faces lit by their phones as they check out other games while Kyle empties out.

• Like 1

Lots of Trayvon hype at the start.  Didn't he run for more than 200 yards last year in the opener against UCLA?  How did that work out for them?

siap

Math is hard

5 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I tried to do a Google search and find some old Texags posts from Sumlin's debut where they praise the new regime like they did last night. Couldn't find any but I did find several in advance of their opening game against Florida, which was both Sumlin's debut and their SEC debut. Lots and lots of shit talking and "introduce ourselves to the world"  and "show we belong in the SEC" type posts. 

They lost 20-17 at home to Muschamp. 

Well, they did the stupidest thing by putting up billboards all the way from Austin to Florida to warn of their impending invasion!  I still can't understand that at all.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, South Austin said:

aggy nemesis.   

Please excuse the shitty video quality. It was the only video I could find of just the winning kick.

As background, it was 24-22 aggy, who were favored (of course), with four and half minutes left in the 4th quarter. Reggie "Real Deal" McNeal gets the ball back, so it's basically a guaranteed TD to put Clemson away, right?

aggy promptly goes three and out. No worries though, aggy, the Rectum Crew will stop an anemic Clemson offense led by world-beater Will Proctor, Freshman James Davis, and handful of JAGs at WR, right???

Proctor, Davis, and the Tigers drive the length of the field to set up a 42 yard field goal for moderately androgynous kicker, Jad Dean with 6 seconds left. Fran tries to freeze him with a timeout. Dean responds by setting a new Clemson school record when he drills his sixth consecutive field goal of the night to win it for Clemson. Torbush looks more baffled than usual. The video of Fran's face is beyond priceless.

Meanwhile everyone who'd ever had the misfortune of dealing with aggy was like:
tenor.gif

Edited by campcrunk
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Where are their posts about the fear they have of Kyle field at night? The Twelfth Man Terror? Reveille's Revenge?

These guys:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJH_cLWnfLVV2AEceNTqA

• Haha 1