Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

29 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That white men are superior? Oh, and Bessie is a female name, my friend.

The Comanches were ferocious and cruel. Everybody on the continent who came into contact with them hated them. It's even in their name.

Empire of the Summer Moon is a brilliant book about them and Texas. I wish we had all inherited the genes and courage to mount a horse and pursue such an enemy for days after a raid. All this time later, it seems that some of us (likely not you) only kept the part about white superiority that became attached to the conflict by idiots like Bessie and her forebears.

The Comanche were few in number but ruled over a huge area of the plains because they were such great fighters from horseback. The book calls them the greatest light cavalry in the world at the time.

Bessie Ross was Sul Ross’ daughter. Probably one of the best suited individuals ever to opine on whether or not Sul Ross was a white supremacist. 

Not that any of the rednecks would know, but their “Ross Volunteer” sub-fraternity is named in honor of Dear Bessie. 

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

That white men are superior?

no, just the "getting rid of Comanches" part, it made Texas a lot more livable... white people are pretty swell but I think "superior" is overstating it pretty badly

I haven't read Summer Moon yet but it's literally been on my reading list for three (for fuck's sake) years now-- thanks for reminding me. Got The Last Gunfight and Three Roads To The Alamo for Christmas so I guess Summer Moon will have to wait at least a few more weeks

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Wondering why said:

Wondering why this thread seems to be one of the longest and oldest on the board.

Seems most of the people posting are overly concerned with aggy. If ut is the big brother , wouldn't you just ignore?

Basically because we only have 1 fucking thread to discuss all that is aggy and their stupidity.  Go to TexAgs and tell me how many individual threads are trashing Texas.  It'll go back 15 years.  Just a bunch, not one dedicated one. Fuck stick.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

no, just the "getting rid of Comanches" part, it made Texas a lot more livable... white people are pretty swell but I think "superior" is overstating it pretty badly

I haven't read Summer Moon yet but it's literally been on my reading list for three (for fuck's sake) years now-- thanks for reminding me. Got The Last Gunfight and Three Roads To The Alamo for Christmas so I guess Summer Moon will have to wait at least a few more weeks

Texian Iliad is a really good book about the war that established Texas. Let me know what you think of your Xmas books. Happy holidays!

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Wondering why said:

Wondering why this thread seems to be one of the longest and oldest on the board.

Seems most of the people posting are overly concerned with aggy. If ut is the big brother , wouldn't you just ignore?

One post and complete silence.

Glad to know we could so completely answer his question so easily.

Either we're getting better at dumbing things down for the students and alumni of the University's agricultural branch college, or our friend had to get back to making sure "the truth" is known so Donald Trump can stay in office. aggy gotta aggy.

By the way, I found an update buried in the latest TAMU System financials, filed with federal regulators earlier this month. Remember John "Sul Ross today, Sul Ross tomorrow, Sul Ross forever!" Sharp and Rick "Niggerhead" Perry claiming the aggy vaccine manufacturing plant was a "game changer for the world" and how it would deliver tens of millions of doses of vaccine starting within four months of receiving just a sample of the of the virus?

Well, even though we desperately need all the vaccine we can produce (no offense to any anti-vaxxers), the federal government has evidently looked into the aggy vaccine plant and given the aggys the "No thank you. Don't call us, we'll call you" we expected.

Remember, this document was filed about a week ago, so any "but they changed their mind and they love us now" is right up there with their redneck fairy tale about how only aggys ever serve their country and the rest of us are obligated to spending our lives thanking each and every student and alumnus of A&M for their sacrifice for our country.

"On March 15, 2020, the Texas A&M University System began to receive questions about the status
of its vaccine manufacturing capabilities. “The Texas A&M University System completed the
construction of two new facilities and the retrofitting of a third site on time and on budget in 2017.
The System and its subcontractor, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB), are ready to
respond to an order from the federal government to manufacture vaccines. To date, the System has
received no federal order."

tip1.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

One post and complete silence.

Glad to know we could so completely answer his question so easily.

Either we're getting better at dumbing things down for the students and alumni of the University's agricultural branch college, or our friend had to get back to making sure "the truth" is known so Donald Trump can stay in office. aggy gotta aggy.

By the way, I found an update buried in the latest TAMU System financials, filed with federal regulators earlier this month. Remember John "Sul Ross today, Sul Ross tomorrow, Sul Ross forever!" Sharp and Rick "Niggerhead" Perry claiming the aggy vaccine manufacturing plant was a "game changer for the world" and how it would deliver tens of millions of doses of vaccine starting within four months of receiving just a sample of the of the virus?

Well, even though we desperately need all the vaccine we can produce (no offense to any anti-vaxxers), the federal government has evidently looked into the aggy vaccine plant given the aggys the "No thank you. Don't call us, we'll call you" we expected. Remember, this document was filed about a week ago, so any "but they changed their mind and they love us now" is right up there with their redneck fairy tale about how only aggys ever serve their country and the rest of us are obligated to thank each and every student and alumnus of A&M for their sacrifice for our country.

"On March 15, 2020, the Texas A&M University System began to receive questions about the status
of its vaccine manufacturing capabilities. “The Texas A&M University System completed the
construction of two new facilities and the retrofitting of a third site on time and on budget in 2017.
The System and its subcontractor, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB), are ready to
respond to an order from the federal government to manufacture vaccines. To date, the System has
received no federal order."

So aggy missed out on the College Vaccine Playoff as well?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

why is there a palm tree growing at the 30 yard line

Because an aggy had to decide where to put it and aggy is an agricultural school. Them is smart!

Their "Department of Visualization" is paying aggy-quality dividends.

"Visualization is the blending of art and science focusing on visual communication. The Bachelor of Science in Visualization is a studio-based program requiring completion of 120 credit hours including elements of traditional art, programming, history, and theory as well as digital media. The degree prepares students for the artistic and technical demands facing digital content creators in a variety of visually-oriented professions including interactive design, information technology, education, entertainment, and independent practice." https://catalog.tamu.edu/undergraduate/architecture/visualization/

Meanwhile, a few pictures of the TAMU campus. Notice all the lovely palm trees.

aggy campus 2 small.jpg

aggy campus 4 small.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Because an aggy had to decide where to put it and aggy is an agricultural school. Them is smart!

"Visualization is the blending of art and science focusing on visual communication. The Bachelor of Science in Visualization is a studio-based program requiring completion of 120 credit hours including elements of traditional art, programming, history, and theory as well as digital media. The degree prepares students for the artistic and technical demands facing digital content creators in a variety of visually-oriented professions including interactive design, information technology, education, entertainment, and independent practice." https://catalog.tamu.edu/undergraduate/architecture/visualization/

aggy campus 2 small.jpg

aggy campus 4 small.jpg

NOTICE ALL THE SHITTY UNKEPT GRASS!

aggy gotta aggy.

They defended Manziel was he was arrested, along with his buddy "Nate," after the two of them got into a fight near Northgate with a man whose only offense was objecting to the two of them yelling "nigger" at the man.

But Kellen Mond, whose only offense was not being born of pure Aryan blood.

Once an aggy, always an aggy....

good and noble place.jpeg

aggy racist quarterback.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

6 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Tell me this is a joke?!

Maybe they are planning on honoring their constitutional status as the agricultural branch college of The University.

(yes, its a joke. No one at UT would dare give aggy permission to use the school's trademarked color. aggys candy any uniform up simply by putting it on. UT doesn't candy up its uniforms. And by "uniform," I am making the distinction between an actual uniform and a cringeworthy fake military costume. Which they also candy up by simply putting them on).

aggy uni sec copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy gotta aggy.

They defended Manziel was he was arrested, along with his buddy "Nate," after the two of them got into a fight near Northgate with a man whose only offense was objecting to the two of them yelling "nigger" at the man.

But Kellen Mond, whose only offense was not being born of pure Aryan blood...

good and noble place.jpeg

aggy racist quarterback.jpeg

Was wondering how long it would take Mond to once again become an unwanted black activist thug among the aggy fanbase (after their miracle season was over of course).

Meanwhile, the online petition to keep the Sul Ross "The Gallant Texas Negro Killer" ethnic cleansing good white guy statue on campus has reached 31.2K. 

https://www.change.org/p/texas-a-m-university-keep-the-statue-of-governor-lawrence-sullivan-ross-i-m-front-of-the-academic-building  

10 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Was wondering how long it would take Mond to once again become an unwanted black activist thug among the aggy fanbase (after their miracle season was over of course).

Meanwhile, the online petition to keep the Sul Ross "The Gallant Texas Negro Killer" ethnic cleansing good white guy statue on campus has reached 31.2K. 

https://www.change.org/p/texas-a-m-university-keep-the-statue-of-governor-lawrence-sullivan-ross-i-m-front-of-the-academic-building  

jimbo klan ride.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Scholz said:

anonymous aggy robes.jpeg

aggy klan rally robes.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

While the ags were in their typical full racist “get woke, go broke” frenzy, insisting the NFL was paying dearly for embracing racial equality, the rest of the nation was watching NFL football.

Yet again, the ags have proven it’s not mainstream Americans who are adamantly against racial equality, just the racists in America.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

While the NFL’s seasonal ratings declines have been met with the usual blend of uninformed hooting about backlashes and boycotts and the performative gnashing of teeth and rending of garments, the league’s hegemonic stranglehold on American TV consumption showed little sign of abating in 2020.

The NFL delivered 32 of the year’s 50 biggest TV audiences, a tally that includes 14 of the top 20 programs, of which three were games that aired during the current season.”

https://www.sportico.com/business/media/2020/2020-tv-ratings-nfl-1234619216/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=exacttarget&utm_campaign=Sportico_Daily&utm_content=246491_12-29-2020_nfl-retains-its-tv-crown-as-sports-&utm_term=8165163

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

1891581790_aggycampus2small.jpg.85a1bfe34b8e24ede177466723d67db1.jpg
231614693_aggycampus4small.jpg.a8d47dca7c7ee960709578f525c7fa1a.jpg

Judging from the pics and assuming they’re recent, the Ags have done a lot of work on the campus. It looks better than it used to
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

While the ags were in their typical full racist “get woke, go broke” frenzy, insisting the NFL was paying dearly for embracing racial equality, the rest of the nation was watching NFL football.

Yet again, the ags have proven it’s not mainstream Americans who are adamantly against racial equality, just the racists in America.

While the NFL’s seasonal ratings declines have been met with the usual blend of uninformed hooting about backlashes and boycotts and the performative gnashing of teeth and rending of garments, the league’s hegemonic stranglehold on American TV consumption showed little sign of abating in 2020.

The NFL delivered 32 of the year’s 50 biggest TV audiences, a tally that includes 14 of the top 20 programs, of which three were games that aired during the current season.”

https://www.sportico.com/business/media/2020/2020-tv-ratings-nfl-1234619216/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=exacttarget&utm_campaign=Sportico_Daily&utm_content=246491_12-29-2020_nfl-retains-its-tv-crown-as-sports-&utm_term=8165163

would you fuck off with this shit?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

would you fuck off with this shit?

You want me to quit laughing about aggy stupidity in general, or aggy racist behavior? Not that I'm going to do either. I'm just asking.

I'm doing a dive into Ku Klux Klan #48, Realm of Texas (Bryan, Texas), so the aggy racist stuff isn't going to go away. I'm finding some interesting stuff. Yes, aggys openly promoted Klan events during home football games. Yes, the local newspapers were quite proud that A&M students regularly attended Klan events. Yes, Texas A&M today has a faculty/ alumni Klan robe collection on campus. Yes, Jefferson Davis was the first individual chosen as school president. Yes, A&M professors openly lectured about "the abomination of African citizenship." Yes, Sul Ross was a virulent white supremacist. Yes, the refusal of aggys to address its historical association with virulent racism is rooted in their cultural desire to perpetuate virulent racism.

No, I'm not going to "fuck off" mocking them for their cultural defects, including their penchant for promoting racism.

Why not?

Because of the many things I am, I am a virulent anti-racist. Any organization that maintains an open shrine to white supremacy and that venerates a virulent white supremacist as the paragon of their cultural values will be openly and relentlessly mocked by me. And....

Because the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Next question.

aggy klan rally robes.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

You want me to quit laughing about aggy stupidity in general, or aggy racist behavior?

I want you to stop dragging politics into the thread. You are not a particularly smart man, but you are smart enough to know that the subject you're referencing in the post I quoted is a lot more complicated than "racist or not racist" or "get woke go broke". 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I want you to stop dragging politics into the thread. You are not a particularly smart man, but you are smart enough to know that the subject you're referencing in the post I quoted is a lot more complicated than "racist or not racist" or "get woke go broke". 

As long as Texas A&M maintains their shrine to white supremacy on their campus, any discussion of Texas A&M will be open to a discussion of aggy's cultural racism. It is impossible to openly discuss the culture of Texas A&M without including their corps cultural value of virulent racism. Their "get woke, go broke" bleatings were not fueled by any intelligent evaluation of NFL ratings. Those bleatings were fueled by cultural racism and their insistence that anyone who promotes racial diversity threatens "aggy values."

I'm not giving them a pass on their systemic, cultural and institutional racism. Never gonna happen. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

As long as Texas A&M maintains their shrine to white supremacy on their campus, any discussion of Texas A&M will be open to a discussion of aggy's cultural racism.

You are so obtuse that it can only be an act. 

This, this right here:

"their typical full racist “get woke, go broke” frenzy, insisting the NFL was paying dearly for embracing racial equality, the rest of the nation was watching NFL football."

That is what I am talking about. That has *nothing* to do with Texas A&M or Aggies. It is an obviously political topic, to wit, should the NFL embrace Black Lives Matter and in doing so, what has that done/will it do to their popularity and business model?  

A discussion of any of that doesn't belong in a "point and laugh at Aggies" thread. 

No one is telling you to stop your spergy anti-A&M posting. That is not the objection. Again, the objection is "here's some information about the NFL and how great things are going for them" in this thread. You can believe whatever stupid political wine mom shit you want. Keep it out of the fun "fuck A&M" thread. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

You are so obtuse that it can only be an act. 

This, this right here:

"their typical full racist “get woke, go broke” frenzy, insisting the NFL was paying dearly for embracing racial equality, the rest of the nation was watching NFL football."

That is what I am talking about. That has *nothing* to do with Texas A&M or Aggies. It is an obviously political topic, to wit, should the NFL embrace Black Lives Matter and in doing so, what has that done/will it do to their popularity and business model?  

A discussion of any of that doesn't belong in a "point and laugh at Aggies" thread. 

No one is telling you to stop your spergy anti-A&M posting. That is not the objection. Again, the objection is "here's some information about the NFL and how great things are going for them" in this thread. You can believe whatever stupid political wine mom shit you want. Keep it out of the fun "fuck A&M" thread. 

One does not have to support Black Lives Matter to be an opponent of racism. One can be against both, and for good reason. The aggy "get woke, go broke" was not directed specifically against BLM, it was a general sentiment in opposition to those who promote racial diversity. What else would one expect from a culture that maintains a shrine to white supremacy as one of their most sacred monuments?

What I was pointing out was how the aggy sentiment against racial diversity and against racial equality are out of step with mainstream American cultural values. That, and how clueless aggys are to just how out of step their culture is with mainstream Texan, American, and Western culture. Their culture has a deep-seated sickness that promotes hegemony over intellect. One cannot be an aggy and an intellectual, as to be an aggy requires one not look at aggy culture with an intellectual eye.

Texas A&M's primary mission isn't academic advancement (no institution that espoused they have solved the mystery of alchemy can ever be taken seriously as a legitimate academic institution). Texas A&M's primary mission is the perpetuation of cultural hegemony, and their culture venerates white, male privilege and virulent racism (They won't even allow women to be cheerleaders. Think about that). They owe their very existence to liberal political thought, yet they reject all politics other than borderline fascism. That isn't a political statement. That is a cultural statement. I'm not promoting any political stance. I'm pointing out their cultural sickness. Their very existence is owed to a federal government welfare project, not a collective decision of, by and for the people of Texas. Yet, in utter ignorance, they rail against government welfare spending. That isn't a political observation, it is a cultural observation.

I'm not making any statement regarding the position of the government vis a vis the people. I'm stating that a group of inbred rednecks who maintain a shrine to white supremacy as their most sacred grounds; that mocks, ridicules, and diminishes the military contributions of others; that denigrates women to subservient roles; and considers a 2.5 gpa at a junior college to be a great intellectual feat (shall I continue?) deserves to be openly and incessantly mocked and ridiculed.

One of the most identifying aspects of aggy culture is virulent racism. Their "get woke, go broke" sentiment wasn't political. It was cultural. They fervently believe that anyone who promotes racial equality will be subjected to group punishment and public ridicule. And they could not be more wrong.

"aggy values" have nothing in common with mainstream American values, or even mainstream Western cultural values. aggy culture is infected with a deep sickness. Yes, at times it borders on cruelty to mock them. They are a sick people. But as long as the people of Texas continue to commit over $1 billion each and every year to support Texas A&M, and as long as Texas A&M stands in direct opposition to Texan, American, and Western values, it is not only appropriate to mock them, it is expected we mock them. And that we stand in opposition to everything that exemplifies their cultural sickness.

Edited by Randolph Duke

I like to think at some level he's embarrassed about spending time around Liucci. If nothing else he's done has ever embarrassed him, I like to think that deep down he has that regret. 

Absolutely. Didn't UT have interest in Manziel but not as a QB? I am sure he wanted to come here much more than aggy but they recruited him as QB so naturally he would go there. But he didn't fit in with their weird ass culture and is not an Aggy at heart. He partied hard and gave no fucks. I salute him for that. He also beat Bama and destroyed OU. 

But I sure am glad Dallas did not draft him in 2014 and went with Z Martin instead. I know Jerry desperately wanted him just for the attention. He even said after that Martin was the boring pick and Manziel was the splash pick.

Edited by Vic Mackey

I like to think at some level he's embarrassed about spending time around Liucci. If nothing else he's done has ever embarrassed him, I like to think that deep down he has that regret. 

Damn, imagine being such a dickhead that Manziel doesn't want to associate with you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

To change the pace - I had a McRib today! It’s been over a decade, but all the talk here lured me in. It’s got to be the sloppiest/messy sandwich ever! Not one to eat on the road, wearing long sleeves, or expecting to look “presentable” within 30 min of eating it!
There was so much BBQ sauce in the box I could dip my fries in it!

Tasty? More of a hassle than quick lunch!

9 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

One does not have to support Black Lives Matter to be an opponent of racism. One can be against both, and for good reason. The aggy "get woke, go broke" was not directed specifically against BLM, it was a general sentiment in opposition to those who promote racial diversity. What else would one expect from a culture that maintains a shrine to white supremacy as one of their most sacred monuments?

What I was pointing out was how the aggy sentiment against racial diversity and against racial equality are out of step with mainstream American cultural values. That, and how clueless aggys are to just how out of step their culture is with mainstream Texan, American, and Western culture. Their culture has a deep-seated sickness that promotes hegemony over intellect. One cannot be an aggy and an intellectual, as to be an aggy requires one not look at aggy culture with an intellectual eye.

Texas A&M's primary mission isn't academic advancement (no institution that espoused they have solved the mystery of alchemy can ever be taken seriously as a legitimate academic institution). Texas A&M's primary mission is the perpetuation of cultural hegemony, and their culture venerates white, male privilege and virulent racism (They won't even allow women to be cheerleaders. Think about that). They owe their very existence to liberal political thought, yet they reject all politics other than borderline fascism. That isn't a political statement. That is a cultural statement. I'm not promoting any political stance. I'm pointing out their cultural sickness. Their very existence is owed to a federal government welfare project, not a collective decision of, by and for the people of Texas. Yet, in utter ignorance, they rail against government welfare spending. That isn't a political observation, it is a cultural observation.

I'm not making any statement regarding the position of the government vis a vis the people. I'm stating that a group of inbred rednecks who maintain a shrine to white supremacy as their most sacred grounds; that mocks, ridicules, and diminishes the military contributions of others; that denigrates women to subservient roles; and considers a 2.5 gpa at a junior college to be a great intellectual feat (shall I continue?) deserves to be openly and incessantly mocked and ridiculed.

One of the most identifying aspects of aggy culture is virulent racism. Their "get woke, go broke" sentiment wasn't political. It was cultural. They fervently believe that anyone who promotes racial equality will be subjected to group punishment and public ridicule. And they could not be more wrong.

"aggy values" have nothing in common with mainstream American values, or even mainstream Western cultural values. aggy culture is infected with a deep sickness. Yes, at times it borders on cruelty to mock them. They are a sick people. But as long as the people of Texas continue to commit over $1 billion each and every year to support Texas A&M, and as long as Texas A&M stands in direct opposition to Texan, American, and Western values, it is not only appropriate to mock them, it is expected we mock them. And that we stand in opposition to everything that exemplifies their cultural sickness.

Out of all the people who scroll past your posts, what percentage do you think actually reads them?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3171432

should be playing OU

aggie813

I like the idea of adding a multitude of trophies to the trophy room. When recruits walk by you want them to see Orange Bowl (participation plaque?), Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl etc... when they walk in now and see a Cotton Bowl trophy. They say there it is...there it is...there it is...there it is etc.

1939 Homer H. Norton Sugar Bowl Tulane W 14–13
1940 Homer H. Norton Cotton Bowl Classic Fordham W 13–12
1941 Homer H. Norton Cotton Bowl Classic Alabama L 21–29
1943 Homer H. Norton Orange Bowl LSU L 14–19

1967 Gene Stallings Cotton Bowl Classic Alabama W 20–16

1985 Jackie Sherrill Cotton Bowl Classic Auburn W 36–16
1986 Jackie Sherrill Cotton Bowl Classic Ohio State L 12–28
1987 Jackie Sherrill Cotton Bowl Classic Notre Dame W 35–10

1991 R. C. Slocum Cotton Bowl Classic Florida State L 2–10
1992 R. C. Slocum Cotton Bowl Classic Notre Dame L 3–28
1993 R. C. Slocum Cotton Bowl Classic Notre Dame L 21–24

1997 R. C. Slocum Cotton Bowl Classic UCLA

L 23–29

2004 Dennis Franchione Cotton Bowl Classic Tennessee L 7–38
2010 Mike Sherman Cotton Bowl Classic LSU L 24–41
2012 Kevin Sumlin Cotton Bowl Classic Oklahoma W 41–13

hey 'cruit there is that 1939 Sugar Bowl Trophy you were asking about.........uh Orange and Rose.....here over here is the 2012 Cotton Bowl and the 1987 Cotton Bowl.....oh yea and the 85 and 67 and1940

• Like 1

because I started it the first day. it is a continuation of the very long thread on the poop site. now fuck off aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 3

hey fuck off aggy. it is MY THREAD and RD can put whatever he wants in it

if you dont like it you can quit visiting this this thread.

in fact
why dont you fuck right off, aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1