Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Faking results is turdition.

newaggietitle.jpg

There was this 20 year period when we were great a football, and there’s no one alive who can dispute it.  

harvard, Yale, Notre Dame, and Illinois have something to say about 1919 and 1927.

aggy lying about being half as good as Minnesota is just so aggy.

Edited by Treefidy

1 hour ago, Treefidy said:

There was this 20 year period when we were great a football, and there’s no one alive who can dispute it.  

harvard, Yale, Notre Dame, and Illinois have something to say about 1919 and 1927.

aggy lying about being half as good as Minnesota is just so aggy.

If you want another comparison, aggy dreams of being Minnesota in football, just as they dream of being Univ of Washington as a military school.

The ags twist and contort every fact they can to represent themselves as having the most alumni Medal of Honor recipients (the racist white trash refer to them as "winners"), but the university with the most MoH recipients is Harvard. The public university with the most alumni MoH recipients is not Texas A&M, but Univ of Washington.

Have any of us ever met a Univ of Washington alum who demanded we thank them for their service as college students or we recognize their time as an undergrad frat rat entitled them to the same benefits and respect as having actually served on active duty?

The ags are an embarrassment.

But aggys, if it helps you with you low self-esteem problems, then yes, we thank you for your service while in the fightin' aggy corps of fake army "soldiers" and you are a college football powerhouse.

Now go worship your white supremacist Sul Ross shrine like all racist aggys are supposed to.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy_ralph.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

It makes me laugh to see aggys trying to explain their bizarre behavior using fairy tale stories. Newsflash, redneck - not only was the event not "amusing at the time," the event you claim never happened. You people are just weird as fuck and you make up fairy tales to try to convince people you aren't.

The offer still stands that I will pay $1,000 cash to the first person from this board, from A&M, or any other person who can tell me exactly which game in 1907 their "yell leader" tradition originated. They say it was a home game. They only had five home games that season. This should be easy. lol.

Small military school creates 'amusing at the time' gags that turn into traditions and these traditions become quite dated as the decades tick away. Aggies buy into the tradition aspect but know it's all pretty silly as the tradition itself started as a gag.

Example: Yell leaders were originally under classmen (freshman) who the upper classmen ordered to dress up in all-white janitor get ups to keep the upper classmen and their dates entertained during Aggie football games beginning in 1907. These 'Yell Leaders' ended up receiving a bit more attention from the opposite sex than the upper classmen originally intended so the upper classmen eventually took over the operation.

More than any of you probably wanted to know but take this example and proliferate it to however many odd traditions you've heard over the years and apply the above context. The formula is typically about the same.

EDIT: Yes, we know it can look pretty fricking weird. No, we don't care if it makes you think any less of us.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aggie-yell-leaders/93174789/#lp

1907 aggy football schedule.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

The truly sad thing is the lives that will not be transformed by the life-changing experience of stepping onto the A&M campus and into the confines of Kyle Field.

I was looking forward to an aggy writing a letter this time saying how thrilled he was that Ole Miss won because they needed the win more than A&M.

Because opposing fans often watch games and consider whether the other team needs the win more than their team.

aggy_ralph.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke

The truly sad thing is the lives that will not be transformed by the life-changing experience of stepping onto the A&M campus and into the confines of Kyle Field.
I was looking forward to an aggy writing a letter this time saying how thrilled he was that Ole Miss won because they needed the win more than A&M.
Because opposing fans often watch games and consider whether the other team needs the win more than their team.
aggy_ralph.jpg.540838a2215d7a0be851d68a2fabcd77.jpg

It’s probably still gonna get posted over there

"The center would also supply preventive vaccine for pandemic influenza, and, once it’s up and running, will be able to supply 50 million vaccine doses within four months of receiving a strain of the flu, with initial doses ready in 12 weeks."

Dear Santa,

This year for Christmas, all I want for myself is for aggy to win out and then be explicitly told the reason they lost out on their (once in a lifetime) shot at a CFP slot was because of the games they couldn't play due to the flu pandemic.

$300 million+ given to them for a "game-changer" vaccine facility they promised would "supply 50 million vaccine doses within four months of receiving a strain of the flu, with initial doses ready in 12 weeks" and seven years later their failure comes back to bite themselves in the ass (although I am sure they will appeal to the CFP committee claiming "sovereign immunity." You know, turdition). The only thing better would be if somehow someone was able to substantiate the "lost" money from the vaccine facility was funneled into the Kyle Field project.

And Santa, for the people of Texas at Christmas this year, I want something better for them than Texas A&M. Because the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Your friend,

Randolph Duke

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has approved the creation of a $91 million influenza-vaccine manufacturing facility in a joint venture between the Texas A&M University System and GlaxoSmithKline in what Chancellor John Sharp described Tuesday as “one of the most significant developments ever in the state of Texas.”

The facility will speed up the research, development and delivery of vaccines and therapeutics in cases of pandemics or other national emergencies.

The center would also supply preventive vaccine for pandemic influenza, and, once it’s up and running, will be able to supply 50 million vaccine doses within four months of receiving a strain of the flu, with initial doses ready in 12 weeks.

The facility will anchor the Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing in Bryan-College Station, establishing what Sharp characterized as “third coast biopharmaceuticals.” A&M is home to one of only three so-called CIADMS being created in the nation.

“It’s a game-changer not just for Texas but for folks everywhere,” Sharp said at a morning news conference with Gov. Rick Perry to announce the effort.

Perry said the center would bring more than $41 billion in in-state expenditures over the next 25 years and directly and indirectly create more than 6,800 jobs.

“More importantly there will be lives that will be saved around the world because of what is happening in the state of Texas,” said Perry.

Posted Mar 26, 2013 at 12:01 AM

https://www.statesman.com/article/20130326/NEWS/303269670

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Somebody needs to tweet this out at their recruits

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3159506

Thread title: 'People of color' move to the front of the line, please

Original Post:Unreal. The first to receive the vaccine will be health care workers, immediately followed by "communities that have been disproportionately affected by the virus, including minorities and people of color".

I bet it'll be free, too. Whitey's shot will cost $300 a pop.

I expected this. Blacks have been elevated as the pinnacle race in this country this year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. No other race matters now.

Prime example is watching commercials this last weekend and you would think blacks were 80% of the population. Families are not allowed to be represented as all white anymore, clearly. Every family I saw in a commercial was either all black or mixed race with white guy and black woman with bi-racial kids if they had them.

It was almost incredible how unrealistic commercials do not represent the real America. I've never seen it so blatantly manipulated. [23 pos reps]

Most people I've talked to in Texas do not want the vaccine anyways, but I do get the point. [1 pos rep]

Traditional Americans last. It as if someone once us to die. [Clearly Aggie valedictorian. You can figure it out using phonetics[

Poor white boys. They're giving the vaccination we don't want to the negroes we don't like! What's wrong with this country? 

It gets worse.

Edited by RomaVicta
The stupid was contagious. Bad grammah.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Aggy is racist. Wow. Shocking.

Think I’ve told the story on here/Shaggy, but asked two separate guys, who don’t know each other, both from families that went to UT and were accepted to UT but went to aggy instead why they went to AM. Gave the same answer: “Too many Asians [at UT].”

What kinda sick fuck do you have to be for that even to be a consideration? Oh wait aggy. Yep.

Edited by ChemicalHorn

11 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Do those chain saw, saber wielding, hard hat wearing, boot scootin', bonfar building Corps turds get pissed when the "inner city" football players fuck their wimmen?  

The Corps guys sit in the corner and watch, but let me tell you something, the football coach, he gets really pissed off.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Deej said:

wow GIF

FattyDelights 7:50p 

Lol - black folks still looking for that handout from every other race. Sad. The black community can grow the **** up, have some pride and join every other race that can provide for themselves. Or they can continue to scream and cry about how they don't have it equal - typical. 

Most black folks aren't asking for handouts. This is mostly coming from guilt stricken college educated white women. 

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The vaccine shit is fucking ridiculous and so awfully racist - especially since these are the exact same people that don't wear masks, limit gatherings, want the vaccine anyway or give a shit if they transmit it.

I actually do think there's an interesting discussion to be had about minority overrepresentation in commercials. Maybe in a marketing classroom with bright students in attendance somewhere far far away from college station and without embarrassingly unapologetic racist overtones. 

Why they are upset about it I haven't the faintest. I'm usually too busy rolling my eyes and being dumbfounded at how stupid this country is and what sells here to get mad and start shaking my fists about a nice young black man getting his break in a Samsung Galaxy Gear ad.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

Goddamn that’s racist as fuck even for aggy

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

Goddamn that’s racist as fuck even for aggy

They have a thread talking about forgiving student loan debt (of course they are against it, because no aggy EVAR failed to pay back their student loans) where they bash history majors and extoll the pure virtue of being a STEM (read: chicken farming) major. 

The pure comedy is their entire culture is an example of what happens when “history” is completely fabricated. 

Newsflash, you racist fucks - history matters. The Higher Education Coordinating Board exists for a reason. No, everyone shouldn’t be a second-tier STEM major. 

Yes, Jefferson Davis was the first individual named as their school president. Yes, Sul Ross was a virulent white supremacist who  made sure A&M students were immersed in a white supremacist culture. Yes, they openly taught students of “the abomination of African citizenship.” Yes, they openly promoted Klan rallies at football games. Yes, they still have an alumni/ faculty Klan robe collection. Yes, aggys have always been indoctrinated to be racists. Yes, aggys today are overwhelmingly racists.

They lack self-awareness because they lack any knowledge of the history of their school or culture. 

There is simply no way to reform a Texas A&M other than to bring in an outsider. aggy culture is one of the biggest shitststains on the reputation of the state of Texas. As demographics of the state continue to shift, the white supremacist culture of Texas A&M will increasingly come under pressure. Which is good for the people of Texas. 

Because the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fuck me I read a good portion of that whole page. The scene from Ace Ventura when he sees all the animal heads on the walls and he’s freaking out...that’s how I felt for a second. How can there still be people like that with no social awareness at all? I’m not a white guilt guy or a pity party for other races guy but the world would be a better place if most of those texags posters were lined up and shot. Preferably by a black guy dressed as Sully.