• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, tejas60 said:

the Aggies have been one of the worst teams in the league in turnover margin dating to last season, and they lost it again against Vanderbilt (primarily because of Mond’s miscues)

Yeah generally when you lose the turnover battle it's because of your quarterback.

The passing of the torch, from one scapegoat to the next. Its a special moment in any aggy QB's life. 

image.png.6072c06e2caa5f63f9ade0b95c54f94b.png

Mond didnt actually play that bad and will certainly start next week, but aggy just got their first hit off the Haynes King pipe. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Deej said:

Lulz. What?

"This school won't ever compete until the athletics gets out from under the academic umbrella."

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3143062

More like, they will never compete until they get out from under the shithole that is college station and the Aggy culture. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Clip of their post game show after getting bludgeoned by Alabama, "At least the Longhorns lost. That's all that matters" said by Ryan Swope, probably still butthurt he never got an offer from UT. 

Then it's just smiles all around from Looch and Gabe and whoever this other aggy spare former player they had on. It's all good because the SEC aggy lost to SEC Bama. Only the best losses in The Station. Not stupid tay yew who loses to unranked TCU at home. 

https://streamable.com/jpfkii

After over 20 years of not being competitive in conference play, a reasonable person would look higher up the org chart and begin to question whether they have the right people making their AD and HC hiring decisions. 

If Herman flames out, I would think the people who would have made two bad coaching decisions would be “thanked for their service.” 

aggy is now waking up to the fact they have made their fourth bad coaching decision in a row. 

It amazes me that aggy culture never assigns accountability for dumbfuckery. 

A bunch of drunk students get killed due to dumbfuckery, no one is held accountable. Waste hundreds of millions of government welfare dollars, no one is held accountable.  Waste well over $1 billion on overbuilding sports facilities and on bad hiring decisions, no one is held accountable. 

Kellen Mond isn’t the person aggys should be directing their frustrations toward. They should start with John Sharp and not stop until a number of decision makers were replaced. 

But not at Texas A&M. Which is why their fortunes will never change. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy is now waking up to the fact they have made their fourth bad coaching decision in a row. 

The problem isn't that they have made four bad coaching hires in a row. That is what THEY think the problem is. Three of their last four coaches have done better than their entire schools lifetime win percentage.

The actual problems are:

1. They have an inflated sense of their place in the hierarchy of College football

2. They have no realistic concept of progressing towards a goal and assume that hiring a new coach will automatically propel them from being mediocre to immediately winning championships and when it doesn't happen right away they change qb's and coach's before any progress can be made.

3. They still haven't figured out the vast majority of recruits have no desire to attend a college that has a 100+ year, lifetime record of around .543, surrounded by fake military charades and has serious racial issues on their campus.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Orange&White said:

The problem isn't that they have made four bad coaching hires in a row. That is what THEY think the problem is. Three of their last four coaches have done better than their entire schools lifetime win percentage.

The actual problems are:

1. They have an inflated sense of their place in the hierarchy of College football

2. They have no realistic concept of progressing towards a goal and assume that hiring a new coach will automatically propel them from being mediocre to immediately winning championships and when it doesn't happen right away they change qb's and coach's before any progress can be made.

3. They still haven't figured out the vast majority of recruits have no desire to attend a college that has a 100+ year, lifetime record of around .543, surrounded by fake military charades and has serious racial issues on their campus.

Their core problem (swidt?) is poor leadership. aggys revere Earl Rudder, but they fought Rudder tooth and nail when he saw the choice for A&M was either integrate racially and across gender or cease to exist. Earl Rudder was probably the only true leader A&M has ever had. And they hated him for being the only grown-up in the room.

How many aggys have looked back on how aggys acted when they were fighting against Rudder's reforms and noticed how they are repeating those same mistakes in judgement today? Where is the "adult in the room" in today's aggy culture. Surely not John Sharp. His full-throated adulation of "the gallant Texas negro killer" shows his "leadership" is leading the poorly educated of A&M culture right over a metaphorical cliff.

aggys don't understand the concept of good leadership, which is why their continuously fall for "false heroes" and keep anointing every clown walking down the street wanting to trade a handful of "magic beans" for their cow as their latest "hero." Or course, having promised "magic" by "their exultant leader", the aggys expect "magic" (all the while wondering why everyone around them - UT, LSU, OU, even Rice - have nice fat cows (or steers) and they have nothing).

aggy has had a clear choice for many years - either be respected and successful in athletics and academics, or be aggy. They have always chosen "aggy."

We know, "wait until next year!" Their "hero" is about to turn it all around in aggyland!

And if not next year, then the year after that. And if not then....

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Moo!

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M

aggy_ralph.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Aw fark paywall, thanks anyway

I mean they are kids. We are talking about a 6th grader and a 5th grader. And it looked pretty heavy.

They were in my alley near where I keep my trash cans. (I was walking out there with a dead squirrel in a plastic bag.)

Anyway, I stood there and watched them for about twenty seconds before making some noise and proceding out there with the dead squirrel that my dog had killed earlier.

They looked guilty as hell and both said, "Hi, Mr Deathburger."

I said, "Hay, it's good to see you two. Do your parents know where you are?"

They both said yes and started walking away. They were obviously freaked out and scared I was going to turn them in.

I know both sets of parents pretty well.

Should I tell them? I mean, at that age, maybe a kiss is okay, but these kids were going at it pretty heavy. I didn't see any hands on genitals or breasts or anything, but this wasn't just peck on the cheek stuff.

I'll probably wait until I'm around the parents drinking next time and bring it up then. Of course, with Covid, that might be about a year.

Edited by Bigpoppapump
This is the post.

The Knight Commission came out with a report on NCAA distributions (basketball, etc).

Here is the breakdown. The report can be accessed here: https://www.knightcommission.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/kcia-cla-report-revenue-distribution-impact-fbs-football-factors-093020-01.pdf

Who wants the fun of explaining to aggy that only redneck math can lead to any conclusion that their outside of football, their beloved S!E!C! is consistently fourth or fifth among the five major conferences in almost every metric.

ncaa 2018 distributions.jpeg

The actual problems are:

I visited College Station the first Aggy SEC year and wrote some drunken screed about it on Shaggy (I can’t find the scat site link)

The place is a shit hole.

13 minutes ago, Deej said:

55? Geez...he looks bad. 

Bullshit. Jimbo looks pretty good for a man of his height. It’s tough for men dealing with dwarfism. Let’s show him some sensitivity. 

Now squeeze your testicles and apologize.

And for your penitence, fill a Mason jar with semen and mail it to him. 

4 hours ago, Treefidy said:

I found it over on texags

”we drove all the way from gainsville to cellege station and about 1/2 block from the stadium we got lost.  Couldn’t figure out where we were or which way to go, but there was this group of about 50,000 aggy all headed past our car and they all offered us beer and helped us find the way  

it was amazing, that many people all trying to help us out even though we were in full gata regalia.   They took us through all the historic sites and tol us all about their history and traditions, wow, simply incredible.  When they saw where our seats were located they actually argued over who would trade with us so we could see everything from the best angle, especially the fightin aggy band.

i have never seen anything like it, nicest stadium, nicest people and best traditions in the country.   It really made me think hard about how rundown the swamp is and where my money is going.   

We won, but I felt so bad for all the nice aggy, and wouldn’t you know it, we got lost again leaving the stadium.   Another large group of maroon and white picked us up and carried us around until we found our car, simply incredible.   They gave us more beer, a couple cans of Copenhagen for the long drive back and welcomed us back the next time we play here in 2132.  

they are the best fans at the greatest, most beautiful school I have ever visited.  I will be pushing my kids to attend aggy over UF so long as they manage to get accepted.  Crossing fingers!

p diddy GIF

• Like 1

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3144356/3

A thread debating whether Saturday is a must win for Jimbo. It has the usual amount of wtf/cringe inducing posts, but this one really epitomizes what it means to be  aggy. Its perfect in every way. The problem can't be A&M or Jimbo, its those damn kids (but not the white ones). But still, success is just around the corner!

We have had mentally filthy players since way before Sumlin. This is a societal entitlement issue where our inner city kids feel that they are oppressed even while receiving a full college scholarship and the adoration of millions for playing a game. I believe it is the reason that A&M and Texas (along with other schools who recruit heavily from our largest cities - USC, UCLA, Notre Dame, Michigan, etc.) have failed to consistently compete at a high level compared to other programs that recruit from more rural populations or cherry pick nationally (most of the SEC, Clemson, tOSU, OU, etc.). The attitude of kids from Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, etc. is just different than the kids from Dallas and Houston and we are seeing the results in how our guys approach their "job". I am hoping that Jimbo can transform the entitled culture within the program, but it isn't an easy task.

I am disappointed in the slow progress and feel like Jimbo would benefit from a dynamic play caller/OC, but I also see a team that appears to be getting tougher and looks like an SEC team from a size perspective, they just aren't mentally strong enough to prepare to compete at the level they need to in this conference.