• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Amazing.  I know that there are racist factions among any group, but for them to be so blatantly racist on a public forum just boggles the mind.

Choosing Jefferson Davis as school president says a lot about the culture of the institution starting on Day 1. Sul Ross being the “paragon of aggy values” says even more. Promoting Klan rallies at home football games. Cloaking racism as "tradition."

They have been taught a fictional history of their culture that militantly enforces a culture of virulent racism cloaked in fairy tales of “aggy excellence.” 

What they are is ignorant. Do you think any of them believes for an instant that the Black version of history in the Brazos Valley since 1876 differs in any way from the aggy version? Their racism is evident in the fact they believe only the aggy version of "history" can be defended. That "history" having been being shown repeatedly to be largely fabricated.

Look back at John Sharp’s insistence that Sul Ross will always be worshiped, regardless of the truth, or Rick “Niggerhead” Perry. Both dedicated racists who are primary determinants of what is taught little aggys. Immediately after the Supreme Court handed down Brown v Board, the aggys held a campus vote that proclaimed the school would not accept the ruling. That was years after Sweatt v Painter had been decided. The aggy "leadership" of today were "educated" in a culture of virulent racism and those very rednecks are demanding aggys continue to be indoctrinated into a virulently racist culture cloaked in "tradition." It is all they know. The comments from aggys in 1921 are no different than the racist sentiments of aggys heading into 2021. They call that "tradition."

Why is it a surprise to anyone that aggys today are largely dedicated racists?

Texas A&M is mostly a shitstain on the reputation of the state of Texas. They always have been a shitstain on the state of Texas and they will continue to be until the legislature decides to begin to abandon the culture of racism that has prevented the state of Texas from being “all that it could be.”

”Challenging” dumbfuck white rednecks to achieve a 2.5 at a JUCO while refusing to fund Prairie View on an equal footing as TAMU is an idea that is at the core of the aggy identity, but it is badly harming the interests of the people of Texas. The racist foundation of Texas A&M badly needs to be destroyed, but the state legislature refuses to do what is in the best interests of the people of Texas. That is but one example of systemic racism in Texas.

UT Austin gave 33% of its endowment to its agricultural branch college and a further 50% of the remainder to the other system schools. A&M has given none of its endowment money to any of its system schools, mostly because one of them is a HBCU. The largest impediment to higher education in Texas isn’t the lack of money. It is aggy cultural racism. 

Shitstain- Texas A&M summed up in one word. 

aggy klan rally robes.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

6 hours ago, Drew said:

I really didn't think I would be shocked...like, at all.

And then I read past the first page.  Jesus Christ.  It's like having POC in a commercial means that business doesn't want white folks to buy their products at all.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:42 PM, Deej said:

wow GIF

Oh, you all were a little surprised?

Check out this ag-tagged post:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3159506/replies/58012702

thirdcoast 4:42p AG

Actually monkeys were first in line during animal testing, now blacks will test it for humans. Once its safe, whites can take it.

wtf.jpg

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

These people are fucking lucky that aggy recruits are not seeing this stuff.....

A&M has a shrine to their beloved “negro killer” in the most prominent place on campus and repeatedly have defiantly refused to acknowledge their school’s founder because he was a Black man. 

It’s not as if aggys are hiding who they are from their athletics recruits. 

Uncle Tom wears an aggy ring. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

12 minutes ago, The University said:

image.png.2903be2490b6a1711a6b597f706b2991.png

dumbshits gonna dumbshit

"Never seen 'em quit" always makes me laugh. Quitting is probably  A&M's oldest tradition. In the first official game every played by Texas A&M (1894) they played the team from The University of Texas. At halftime, the score was Texas 38, A&M 0. The final score was Texas 38, A&M 0. because at half time, the A&M team quit. They didn't even come out to play the second half.

a&m first football game.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, ChemicalHorn said:

Aggy is racist. Wow. Shocking.

Think I’ve told the story on here/Shaggy, but asked two separate guys, who don’t know each other, both from families that went to UT and were accepted to UT but went to aggy instead why they went to AM. Gave the same answer: “Too many Asians [at UT].”

What kinda sick fuck do you have to be for that even to be a consideration? Oh wait aggy. Yep.

Well in all fairness about Asians, aggy doesn’t like to be around smart people.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, ChemicalHorn said:

Aggy is racist. Wow. Shocking.

Think I’ve told the story on here/Shaggy, but asked two separate guys, who don’t know each other, both from families that went to UT and were accepted to UT but went to aggy instead why they went to AM. Gave the same answer: “Too many Asians [at UT].”

What kinda sick fuck do you have to be for that even to be a consideration? Oh wait aggy. Yep.

well have you taken a whiff in the breakroom near the microwave at ENS?....WELL HAVE YOU?!?11!?

28 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Lmao at Jimbo on College Game Day this morning.  So aggy 

Would have been funny, except for, you know...yesterday. only way I crack a smile is if LSU pulls it out tonight. 

hoping Aggy shows up in their early season Vandy and Bama form. This last 2 weeks off may have been very bad for them. 

On 11/25/2020 at 9:03 AM, Horn80 said:

Well in all fairness about Asians, aggy doesn’t like to be around smart people.

Really, man?! I thought we were trying to be better here. As an Asian American this is offensive and you lowered yourself to the same level. 

same with the stupid fish comment below you. 

1 hour ago, CooperB said:

Really, man?! I thought we were trying to be better here. As an Asian American this is offensive and you lowered yourself to the same level. 

same with the stupid fish comment below you. 

Actually, Asians are represented in the higher education demographic at much higher rates than their representation in the overall population. It is largely a demographic that places a high cultural value on education. 

The comedy of his comment was the juxtaposition of the Asian cultures that value education against the aggy culture which places a far higher value on uniformity than education. 

I thought the juxtaposition was rather comical and didn’t see it as intending to demean Asians. 

I give it 4 ½ stars. 

26 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Actually, Asians are represented in the higher education demographic at much higher rates than their representation in the overall population. It is largely a demographic that places a high cultural value on education. 

The comedy of his comment was the juxtaposition of the Asian cultures that value education against the aggy culture which places a far higher value on uniformity than education. 

I thought the juxtaposition was rather comical and didn’t see it as intending to demean Asians. 

I give it 4 ½ stars. 

image.gif.d771099944f34913a6e1d64c6ee6eb88.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

Texas A&M are the illegitimate bastards of the SEC.  As a fan who actually lives in the southeastern US and loves SEC football, I will never accept A&M in our conference.  They’re terrible sports.  They’re not in the southeast.  They’re just a stain on the SEC and I will always enjoy watching real, legitimate SEC teams beat them at any and all sports.  I wish they’d kick, scream, and go find some other conference to drag into the sewer.

14 hours ago, mdleast said:

“Legend has is that if there are not enough Aggy players on the field to cause a super spreader event, the Aggy in the stands stand ready to join in to cause the super spreader event”

I’m eagerly awaiting this week’s letter chronicling the life-changing experience of LSU fans who now shun their team because they have seem all that is Texas A&M. I can only imagine how many LSU fans woke up this morning with an extra bounce in their step because they realized A&M needed to win the game more than LSU so it’s better for everyone that their team lost. 

Im not sure which is more amazing, that people who don’t know aggy as well as we do don’t believe aggys actually write such letters or that aggys write those letters thinking people can’t tell they are completely fake. 

• Hook 'Em 1

"The fans in College Station are the best in all of college football. We were lost in the parking lot and a group came up to help us find our way to the stadium. One asked if we had had COVID. We told him we hadn't, and he replied, 'You do now.' They are just the best."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Bowl matchup projections show the potential for aggies to play the winner of the Big 12 Championship game.

What if their greatest season ever, in which they "shoulda been" let into the playoffs, ended with only one win against a team with a winning record and a throttling from a BDF directional school like Iowa State?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Bowl matchup projections show the potential for aggies to play the winner of the Big 12 Championship game.

What if their greatest season ever, in which they "shoulda been" let into the playoffs, ended with only one win against a team with a winning record and a throttling from a BDF directional school like Iowa State?

I don't think you know what a directional school is.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Are we really acting like they don’t already have the “disappointed from being left out of the playoffs/hearts not in it” excuse locked and loaded in their hip pocket if/when this exact scenario plays out? 

• Hook 'Em 1