Cowboys vs Raiders: Thanksgiving Day Edition

Vic Mackey

Hey dumbass. He said the team wouldnt win a playoff game. And I agreed

Hey dumbass, read what he actually said other than that, especially when you agree to the point that “the season is over”.

Once again, the fact you’re already saying they can’t do anything but win 1 playoff game makes you crazy.

Why even care about this team and this season if you truly believe that?

You honestly think the team we’ve seen the last 2-3 weeks is the real version of this team? Knowing what they’re missing and will get back?

Jesus Christ man the fuck up and stop being a coward.
  • Like 1

I think they can win one but after that, nah. And even that one isn't guaranteed.

That to me is season over. We went from 6-1 and looking great and we peaked.

This is a dumb take. You can’t say “season over” and then say they’ll lose in the playoffs. That counter productive. The season is over now or it isn’t.

Sometimes you just make the grand proclamations they don’t make sense.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

This is a dumb take. You can’t say “season over” and then say they’ll lose in the playoffs. That counter productive. The season is over now or it isn’t.

He's just a bit upset because his lady today ate two grand worth of turkey. 

• Haha 1

I take it all back.

The season is over. The refs/league have determined that Dallas will NEVER have any success.

Fuck the league. Fuck the refs. Fuck that mother ducking pussy ass QB rules.

Dak has been hit harder today than that several times.

And once again the refs have determined the outcome of w game with a bad call. The defense is playing scared now. Can’t do anything.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Hey dumbass, read what he actually said other than that, especially when you agree to the point that “the season is over”.

Once again, the fact you’re already saying they can’t do anything but win 1 playoff game makes you crazy.

Why even care about this team and this season if you truly believe that?

You honestly think the team we’ve seen the last 2-3 weeks is the real version of this team? Knowing what they’re missing and will get back?

Jesus Christ man the fuck up and stop being a coward.

Hey dumbass I said I agree they wont win a playoff game. These guys cant even cover jordan shipley.

Man the fuck up on a message board is your deal?

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I take it all back.

The season is over. The refs/league have determined that Dallas will NEVER have any success.

Fuck the league. Fuck the refs. Fuck that mother ducking pussy ass QB rules.

Dak has been hit harder today than that several times.

And once again the refs have determined the outcome of w game with a bad call. The defense is playing scared now. Can’t do anything.

They cant cover a 160 pound receiver and they are going to win a playoff game?

Playoffs is an extension of the season. They've peaked. It's not going to end worth a shit. It's inevitable. Nothing to get excited about anymore. I'll watch because its football but that excitement this team had in the first half of the year is long gone. Dallas can't stay healthy worth a shit.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
8 minutes ago, Drew said:

Playoffs is an extension of the season. They've peaked. It's not going to end worth a shit. It's inevitable. Nothing to get excited about anymore. I'll watch because its football but that excitement this team had in the first half of the year is long gone. Dallas can't stay healthy worth a shit.

Good God, Vic.   Quit being such a burned bitch 

• Like 1