Made the Mistake of Visiting SEC Rant For Some Sugar Bowl Talk - What Is This Worlds Fair Conspiracy?

Harrison Bergeron

Has anyone ever heard of this and can translate in English? It is some sort of conspiracy based on temporary buildings built for the Worlds Fairs. I thought I had seen it all:
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/chicago-worlds-fair-1893-a-reset-narrative-created-to-hide-past-history-and-timeline/99556502/

"Reset".

In 2020 Klaus Schwab of the The World 'Economic Forum' "as-a-matter-of-factly" claims a decision has been made by the World's Elites to "Reset" the world's entire economic and social system -- and there's nothing to stop it. Schwab even wrote a book about the plan.

The current "Reset" also interestingly includes re-programming the citizenry to reconsider and accept total revisions AND deletions of our past and present traditions, history, and accomplishments; Which bring us to 1893.

Chicago World's Fair 1893 presentation

This YouTube presentation by Jon Levi ('Beginning Our History') turns to the Chicago Worlds Fair of 1893, questioning and challenging the "official" narrative that explains to us that over 200 buildings (including very high tech for the time) were built just for the fair -- and said to be ONLY "temporary" -- then torn down within years of the Chicago Worlds Fair. Does this make any sense?

Similar coincidental stories within an approximate 30-year period besides Chicago, 1893 (of lightning-quick construction / lightning-quick tear-downs OR fire) are also told of World Fairs and 'Expositions' held across a pre-Automobile America -- in St Louis (1904), Buffalo (1901), San Francisco (1915) and New Orleans (1884).

This begs the question:

How easily and often in the past have The Elites lied to us? Is it possible there have been several so-called historical "Resets" (to both minor AND major degrees?) For instance, were both "World War I and II cover for "Resets"? The American 'Civil War'? 911? (The COVID Pandemic is obvious).

Were the incredible 'Roman-Greco /Baroque' style architectural buildings located at Chicago's 1893 World's Fair (as well as in other older American cities and towns) the possible evidence of a past hidden history and civilization? Many things we are told about the founding of America and the historical narrative just simply do not add up if we examine the past and present architecture (what's left of it).

This presentation and theory is provocative. Some will reject it outright without watching; Others could well find plenty of food for thought. It does appear more than plausible than not that American "history" is not be what we've been told. Given the Elites' past and (especially) present tendency for complete power & control -- to say nothing of their collective audacity and arrogance.

Linked YouTube Video: 

• Like 1

are you fucking new to America?  It's not the Chicago World's Fair site...it's a deep dish pizza joint dedicated to drinking baby blood.  

Do you understand what we could do with no moral compass if we dedicated our lives to selling stupid shit to stupid people?

All of this shit is only going to get worse because there is no political division in this nation anymore.  It's just who elevates their stupid people higher and with more "click here to donate" boxes.  

This presentation and theory is provocative. Some will reject it outright without watching; Others could well find plenty of food for thought. 

This is 100% accurate. Smart people will reject it outright without watching because it is idiocy. 

Idiots will find plenty of food for thought because they are idiots, and the only thing idiots feast on is intellectual junk food. 

• Hook 'Em 6

57 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Has anyone ever heard of this and can translate in English?

It's SECRant/Tiger Droppings - they completely bought in on the Qanon bullshit, so don't be surprised when they start talking about lizard people.

As for this...I love conspiracy theories, good ones.  I was really into the JFK stuff because the people in the orbit(s) of Oswald, Ruby, etc., were all just shady as fuck and had ties to the government, mafia, Russians, Cubans, etc.  It's a great conspiracy theory (or theories), but I actually became more fascinated with the people who were into it - it turned into people watching for me.  

I found a lot of the JFK conspiracy theorists had something that you could point to as to why they were JFK conspiracy theorists.  A lot of them were of a certain age, and JFK's death was this huge emotional/traumatizing event for them. It's not that they stopped growing as individuals or something, it's that maybe they had this huge sense of optimism, that the 60s were going to be great and the world would find peace, etc., etc., and then Camelot falls.  They don't want to believe that some little shit like Oswald could end it all.

The UFO stuff is similar in that you have people who have a mindset - they want to believe that we aren't alone for one reason or another, that there is something bigger that's out there, and it's unfortunately fed by various governments testing lots of crazy aircraft/spacecraft, plus atmospheric stuff.  Talk to these folks for a while over some beers, and they want us to be a bigger part of the universe, rather than just the 3rd rock from the Sun, and that we will live on for millennia to come.

The problem with this World's Fair stuff, and this is also true of the Qanon stuff (so no surprise that it's on SECRant), is that it requires a massive leap of faith to believe in.  People see weird shit in the skies all the time, so the UFO stuff is very easy to buy into, and there are so many shady people around JFK's death, that it's easy to buy into.

But on the flip side, because the World's Fair stuff, Qanon (Pizza parlors, underground Walmart detention centers, etc.) requires such a huge leap of faith, a lot of very simpleminded folks think to themselves "this is so crazy, that the people spreading this wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't true". It's the proverbial Big Lie. They can't comprehend that they are being trolled.

On a side note, I've wanted to jump into the conspiracy theory stuff (making my own and spreading it online), and this World's Fair thing has my interest, so pos rep.  It could serve as a template of sorts for something I've been kicking around about the late 19th century.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Any theory of anything that is not Nephilim-centric is merely a smoke-screen to distract you from whatever the Nephilim are actually doing.

---RD "almost certainly not of the Nephilim" Canecutter-LustAfterDaughtersOfMan

There are hints of this in the thread. Apparently the Smithsonian and Vatican are hiding the bones of giants so that we are unaware of their existence.

The best part of that thread was when the OP said no source of information can be trusted as truth except the Bible. Then someone brought up the gnostic gospels and a conspiracy theory about the Bible. The OP explained how those exclusions made total sense because it's the bibe we were told is true  and if you believe it is true it must be true.

My Introduction to Epistemology book on the bookshelf spontaneously combusted after reading his explanation of determining truth.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, F250 said:

There are hints of this in the thread. Apparently the Smithsonian and Vatican are hiding the bones of giants so that we are unaware of their existence.

The best part of that thread was when the OP said no source of information can be trusted as truth except the Bible. Then someone brought up the gnostic gospels and a conspiracy theory about the Bible. The OP explained how those exclusions made total sense because it's the bibe we were told is true  and if you believe it is true it must be true.

My Introduction to Epistemology book on the bookshelf spontaneously combusted after reading his explanation of determining truth.

All I know about any of that is that now I am supposed to say that somebody's mama helped me hide a giant's bone last night.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, GTX Horn said:

Why the fuck would you venture over to their political board for Sugar Bowl talk? Those idiots give TexAgs a run for their money with regards to how outright stupid and delusional they are.

Spoiler

Same reason I go to the CR ... sometimes its fun to see what the crazies are outraged about today ... only difference despite the poles it they seem more tolerant of diversity.

Edited by Harrison Bergeron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

All I know about any of that is that now I am supposed to say that somebody's mama helped me hide a giant's bone last night.

You have to make the lie/conspiracy theory so big that the idiots will think that there is no way you'd lie about something so outrageous.

So how tall and wide is this mama?

Yes, worlds fair pavilions, and buildings are meant to be temporary.  How does that factor into a reset of a new world order ?

If you want to read a great read about the Chicago worlds fair, and the first documented serial killer in America read Devil in the White city by Eric Larson friggin amazing book, and a very detailed discussion of the whole Chicago Exposition history, and the temporary architecture that was created for it.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You have to make the lie/conspiracy theory so big that the idiots will think that there is no way you'd lie about something so outrageous.

So how tall and wide is this mama?

About 5 feet tall, 4 feet tall if she's lyin on her side. I take her to a room where everything's done up in plush red velvet. Get her to stuff her bra and panties with Skoal Bandits.

Then I chase her around. All around the room. Until we both get all het up. Then we end up on the bed where I strip off them Skoal-Bandit-soaked undies with my teeth.

12 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yes worlds fair pavilions and buildings are meant to be temporary.  How does that factor into a reset of the world ?

They are temporary so that temporary buildings could be built around ancient buildings that were disassembled with the temporary ones after the fair. This way the ancient buildings could be erased from history so that the elites could reset history.

Now that they are gone nobody remembers that their were buildings in America that preceded Columbus and in these buildings there were all kinds of advanced technology that the elites don't want us to know about. That history has been erased.

By removing the history of an advanced civilization the elites are replacing true history with CRT according to Tiger Droppings.

6 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

About 5 feet tall, 4 feet tall if she's lyin on her side. I take her to a room where everything's done up in plush red velvet. Get her to stuff her bra and panties with Skoal Bandits.

Then I chase her around. All around the room. Until we both get all het up. Then we end up on the bed where I strip off them Skoal-Bandit-soaked undies with my teeth.

Michaela Coel Netflix GIF by Chewing Gum Gifs

• Drool 1

14 minutes ago, F250 said:

They are temporary so that temporary buildings could be built around ancient buildings that were disassembled with the temporary ones after the fair. This way the ancient buildings could be erased from history so that the elites could reset history.

Now that they are gone nobody remembers that their were buildings in America that preceded Columbus and in these buildings there were all kinds of advanced technology that the elites don't want us to know about. That history has been erased.

By removing the history of an advanced civilization the elites are replacing true history with CRT according to Tiger Droppings.

Well duh.  Everyone knows that the Minoans were mining copper in the Great Lakes region 6,000 years ago. 

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Holy shit those are some dumb ass mofos.

27 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Holy shit those are some dumb ass mofos.

They are also highly skeptical of the idea that mercury is toxic and think that the elite lied about it's harmful effects on humans to keep us reliant on the elite's power supply. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is hoarding mercury in their garage. These people are world class idiots.

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Well duh.  Everyone knows that the Minoans were mining copper in the Great Lakes region 6,000 years ago. 

How else were they going to build electrical circuits for their astronavigation computers?  They were running rings around the Greeks and their puny ass Antikythera Mechanisms.

30 minutes ago, F250 said:

They are also highly skeptical of the idea that mercury is toxic and think that the elite lied about it's harmful effects on humans to keep us reliant on the elite's power supply. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is hoarding mercury in their garage. These people are world class idiots.

More than a few are hoarding gasoline in trashcans in their garages.

So his argument is we built a bunch of shit for The Chicago Fair that "would've taken years" only to destroy it? And then we showcased technology which was never seen again? 

Umm...Yes, that exactly what happened. The "White City" was named that not because it was made of stone or anything, but because it was just cement, staff, and plaster. So yeah they were very easily able to be thrown up quickly and taken down just as easy for real buildings to go in their place. I believe they were actually described as "decorated sheds." Not to mention it caught fire and burned down most everything: 

Chicago_expo_White_City_fire.jpg

As for the technology, that is exactly what the fair was for, the entire point of it was to show off "American ingenuity" as an up and comer on the World's stage. It had a bunch of fanciful tech which never went anywhere. The vast majority of which were prototypes, or flat-out wishful thinking or worse straight up cons.

42 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

As for the technology, that is exactly what the fair was for, the entire point of it was to show off "American ingenuity" as an up and comer on the World's stage. It had a bunch of fanciful tech which never went anywhere. The vast majority of which were prototypes, or flat-out wishful thinking or worse straight up cons.

Some of the stuff shown off at the various fairs from the 1920s through the 50s and 60s makes me ragey over technology that never panned out.

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yes worlds fair pavilions and buildings are meant to be temporary.  How does that factor into a reset of a new world order ?

If you want to read a great read about the Chicago worlds fair, and the first documented serial killer in America read Devil in the White city by Eric Larson friggin amazing book, and a very detailed discussion of the whole Chicago Exposition history, and the temporary architecture that was created for it.

read this last summer, really well done. the details on how the fair was built were as interesting as the serial killer story.

Scorcese is making a tv series with DiCaprio as H.H. Holmes. 

• Like 1