Liberty Bowl: Miss St vs Texas Tech ESPN 5:45

WBT

Just now, Theo Aquacates said:

Unpopular Opinion: time for the Pirate to move on. I thought him taking the Miss State job was odd from the beginning. He’s entertaining as hell but I think his coaching tenure is up. I’d love to see him have his own show on ESPN, or the History Channel. 

I always thought he'd win multiple titles at the FCS or D II level, or be the next host of Coast to Coast AM

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Theo Aquacates said:

Unpopular Opinion: time for the Pirate to move on. I thought him taking the Miss State job was odd from the beginning. He’s entertaining as hell but I think his coaching tenure is up. I’d love to see him have his own show on ESPN, or the History Channel. 

That’s nice 

Just now, Bullneck said:

These announcers talk like they are afraid of the hate mail from MSU fans if they don't make excuses for them.

earlier they were updating MSU fans about a schedule change of their men's basketball team tomorrow...WTF? is this a fucking SEC Network crew?

Goose83 said:
Hard to believe this is happening, as people on other threads have assured me that the SEC is the greatest conference in the history of modern college football.

Not even sure why everybody wants to hide behind SEC skirts. I couldn't care less if they go 0-fer in bowls. After the way they all went face down/ass up when whorn and blowU came calling, they get what they deserve.
  • Haha 2