aggyslayer tax bowl of Wake Forest v. Scarlet Knights of Rutgers

Bullneck

The freaking commercial with the lineman burping a baby is maybe the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. And because I only watch sports on live TV, and the way YouTube TV runs its ads, I’ve now seen it approximately eleventy billion times. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, nnm said:

The freaking commercial with the lineman burping a baby is maybe the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. And because I only watch sports on live TV, and the way YouTube TV runs its ads, I’ve now seen it approximately eleventy billion times. 

It lasts too long and is remarkably unfunny. There are good commercials that are hilarious that immediately get shorted and yet this commercial hasn’t been edited. A group of people sat in a board room or Zoom or whatever and came up with this shit and then someone else signed off on it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Love wake forest with the thumbs down.

I respect Rutgers with their shitty  record showing up for this. aggy should be embarrassed but if final score in this game is close they will brag that they would have beaten WF by three TDs. And that WF was fortunate aggy was unable to play. Mmm hmmm

Edited by Nicole44

I respect Rutgers with their shitty  record showing up for this. aggy should be embarrassed but if final score in this game is close they will brag that they would have beaten WF by three TDs. And that WF was fortunate aggy was unable to play. Mmm hmmm

How do you write aggy so well?
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

How do you write aggy so well?

🤔 They are nothing if not predictable. I think of a fan and take away reason and accountability. (As Good As It gets —how he writes women so well: “I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.”) 

• Like 1

+ 1 more quotes (click to expand)
aggieband 83 said:
How many in attendance? Stadium looks way less than half full on TV.
LeonardSkinner said:

My gut says 30 percent would be generous.
Probably because the other 70% of the tickets are in the hands of fellow Ags who couldn't get a refund.

ArmyAg97

AG

Terrible PI call refs hate us

greg.w.h

AG

ouflak said:
Wow, so the Rutgers punter flew back from Australia on last minute notice, went through mandatory quarantine, and was available to play in the game, and actually made a good play! Impressive.
Those new fangled silver tubes that fly through the sky with people inside are do amazing!!!

nbaker2022

AG

Lol even Blake Bost woulda shmoked this Wake team
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Wake would have woodsheded aggy 

yep, Wake would have been the highest avg. scoring team they faced all season. With all their defensive stars out, probably would have scored more than 38 today. Aggy only averages 25 ppt/game and would have played with no QB / starting RB.

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Wake Forest would have boat raced aggy. You can see why aggy was scared and refused to play. 

8T5

• Hook 'Em 3