USMNT 2022

Napoleon

Just now, RamjetFDO said:
2 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:
Pepi took a hip straight to the junk there... ouch

... and face. That'll sting.

It was a good challenge.

/s

I mean - if you're letting that go then fine - but don't call the shit on Morris in the 3rd minute if that's how we're playing tonight. 

Edited by ztejas

8 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This federation is laughably bad with an even bigger joke of a coach. 

let’s play in the Arctic circle in February against a team that has 3 points in 10 games for “HoM3 f1eLd AdVaNtAg3”

It worked but yeah totally dumb to play a game in this conditions out doors. Maybe training for future potential cold games.

World cup is in November

Except it's in a desert in aggyland..

21.jpg

Acosta has been good at set pieces since his FC Dallas days. (I seen it wit’ my own eyes! 👀)

If he and/or Busio are ever on the field, no one else should even think about taking a set piece other than a PK.

I do think that Pulisic has taken set pieces when Acosta has been on the field. I understand needing to have people crashing the box and people back defending, but if Christian is going to take the kicks while those other two are on the pitch, you might as well play the odds and just pass to start the play like Barcelona & Spain did from 2008 through 2018.

• Like 1

His set pieces have been fantastic. As for the rest - there's a reason why everyone looks awesome tonight. I know who Acosta is - and despite our issues with set pieces I'm not sure the solution is him starting for our best XI. He was really bad when he came on against Canada. That doesn't mean I'm against him getting minutes situationally. 

I think the best solution is Reyna being healthy. 

• Hook 'Em 1