USMNT 2022

Napoleon

Just now, LurkingHorn said:

I just want to point out that Canada is missing their best player and starting a ton of MLSers. I don’t want to hear shit about excuses. This is a terrible result. 

Their coach is far superior. We likely never had a chance. 

😣

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

I just want to point out that Canada is missing their best player and starting a ton of MLSers. I don’t want to hear shit about excuses. This is a terrible result. 

Besides Berhalter being such a dumbass that Zardes played 68 minutes and we're now playing with 10 men?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

The story no one wants to read

“Pathetic: The entire American soccer complex 2015-22”

2015 seems generous.  Feel like we peaked as a team in 2002 WQ.  Some veterans mixed in with the daring youth.  I didn't think we would be winning WC's by now but certainly thought qualifying would be a given.  

Greg needs to go.  If I'm not mistaken, we have 3 shots on goal in 2 games.  I think we scored against El Salvador, and their goalie made a great save on another.  That's fucking ridiculous.  TWO shots against El Salvador?  Assuming we make the WC, what the fuck are we going to do against England, Brazil, Germany, hell, any team in the theoretical "Top 24"?

• Hook 'Em 2