USMNT 2022

Napoleon

11 hours ago, dogbreath said:

Eh. 

kristen-bell-nah.gif

I think his criticism is a touch harsh on Pulisic. Some could say that he was doing what was given to him by the rest of the team.  He claims that on the first clip CP isn’t running in, not seeing the play and scoring like he did against Mexico. There is a big difference though. Against Mexico Pulisic followed the attack and what I see in that clip is the attack CP wants to follow being yards down the field. 

IMHO, the Ferriera decision (starting him) took the front line out of sync. That was Berhalter outsmarting himself. 

• Like 1

Furk!!
Maybe try Christian on the right side.
Please no “Christian on the left & Paul A. on the right!” 
No one wants to see that…
…except for Canada.

Sounds like his vaccination status isn’t good enough for Canada, but it is for him to travel back to France.

Hey Grant Wahl, I was expecting him to start EVERY FUCKING MATCH! Especially after he was subbed off so early. 

Maybe he can take this extra time to get his second fucking COVID shot. Stay hydrated and he’ll be ready Wednesday and for all qualifiers in the next window. 

• Rage+1 1

16 hours ago, dogbreath said:

In contrast to this MLS honk, we have this guy. I think his points 2 and 3 really kind of nail why CP had a bad game. I also think his point 4 is also solid on the future of the team.

19 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hey here's an idea maybe someone should play Pulisic at the fucking position he's supposed to play instead of forcing him into the 9 or 10 or wing back. 

Pulisic is a dumbass who thinks that he is a right footed Messi. 

He’s not. Don’t even think about letting him play as an inverted winger. 

Tell him to pass and run to create space rather than dribbling into the opposing defenders like a 9 year-old. 

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Pulisic is a dumbass who thinks that he is a right footed Messi. 

He’s not. Don’t even think about letting him play as an inverted winger. 

Tell him to pass and run to create space rather than dribbling into the opposing defenders like a 9 year-old. 

Yes we understand that you'd rather he not be on the team at all. Some of us would like to have an actual discussion about it. 

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yes we understand that you'd rather he not be on the team at all. Some of us would like to have an actual discussion about it. 

If he doesn’t play like a dipshit, they he can take the field. If he continues to play like a kid who grew up being the coach’s son, then you sit him. 

He has been one of the USMNT’s weakest players over the last 8 months. Josh Sargent isn’t in the squad for a reason. The same for John Brooks, Jackson Yeuill, or Jonathan Lewis.

Christian was pulled early more because of his first half play than his second half play when he actually played a little better. 

He has the ability to play well, he just usually chooses not to. Unlike John Brooks, who doesn’t play well at times because he is lazy or doesn’t care, Pulisic plays poorly because he’s stupid. It would be nice if he weren’t such a dumbass and understood the game better, but it seems that several of his coaches have thought the same thing. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

If he doesn’t play like a dipshit, they he can take the field. If he continues to play like a kid who grew up being the coach’s son, then you sit him. 

He has been one of the USMNT’s weakest players over the last 8 months. Josh Sargent isn’t in the squad for a reason. The same for John Brooks, Jackson Yeuill, or Jonathan Lewis.

Christian was pulled early more because of his first half play than his second half play when he actually played a little better. 

He has the ability to play well, he just usually chooses not to. Unlike John Brooks, who doesn’t play well at times because he is lazy or doesn’t care, Pulisic plays poorly because he’s stupid. It would be nice if he weren’t such a dumbass and understood the game better, but it seems that several of his coaches have thought the same thing. 

Tell me you know nothing about soccer, without telling me you know nothing about soccer. 

• Like 1

I wasn’t the one sucking dick all over the field in Columbus. Perhaps some people didn’t watch the match, but he was atrocious. 

While some of his struggles can be excused by the opposition's tactical approach, Pulisic was also just plain bad. He was 0 for 10 in duels through the first 45 minutes, and finished 2 for 15, an ugly haul from a high volume of attempts. Pulisic will have better games for the United States, there is no question, but it has to be questioned whether his Chelsea struggles are carrying over mentally.”

That is next level sucking ass. Even Lletget never has a game that bad and The game has passed Lletget by. I’m sorry if some here have a Pulisic poster on their wall, but he was shitastic against El Salvador and if hadn’t had so many bad matches, you wouldn’t read my pointing it out. 

It’s okay to admit that the most expensive US transfer ever, who is also the first to play for a Champions League winning club and first to score in the Champions League Semifinal was also the US’s weakest link against El Salvador  

Perhaps if Ferreira had gone down in the box rather than foolishly trying to get a shot on goal, Pulisic would have gotten to take the PK and would have had the game’s first goal early in the first half, but Jesús didn’t think fast enough  

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/soccer/news/player-grades-usa-vs-el-salvador-mckennie-robinson-usmnt-world-cup-qualifying/xs81pksieqlv1cukewp15uuc5

14 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Seriously, why the fuck is this on Paramount+ today?

Did the Federation think it was more important to squeeze a few more bucks out of broadcast rights instead of growing the game by putting it somewhere most people can see it? Idiots.

All games played in the US are on ESPN, and ones outside of the US are on Paramount +. And yes, of course the USSF put money first.

28 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Seriously, why the fuck is this on Paramount+ today?

Did the Federation think it was more important to squeeze a few more bucks out of broadcast rights instead of growing the game by putting it somewhere most people can see it? Idiots.

Thank god for Taylor Sheridan shows I guess.  I have a subscription. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Did Pepi fuck Berhalter's daughter or something?

When you have a guy who hasn’t played a meaningful game in 2 months and has always been a stiff, you have to play him if he played for you in club years ago. I don’t make the rules.

• Haha 2